Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2017, 08:58 AM   #136
GemKnight

i agree with Phoenix713
Old 07-27-2017, 11:59 AM   #137
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Won't pretend I'm not gutted, I love what you've done so far, but I do understand. Everyone needs a break from here every now and then to deal with things, I've done it in the past.

Let me know if I can help, and if you want to laugh I can get my boyfriend to do a strip tease for you and I'll write a funny message on his body?

I look forward to you continuing th story in the future.

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:51 PM   #138
GemKnight

hell do a strip tease for me please but your self not your boyfriend
Old 07-28-2017, 03:51 AM   #139
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, totally understand and agree your personal life needs to come first Hope things work out well. Story is secondary but just saying you sure have a talent for story telling.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:25 PM   #140
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
I love this. Can't wait to see what fun Jen gets to be part of.

XxX
Oh, don't worry. She'll get to have a lot of fun.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 05:28 PM   #141
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
Awesome part, keeps getting better and better
Glad you like it. Next part will be coming on Wednesday.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
Old 07-31-2017, 05:30 PM   #142
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
WOW, this update was one of your best ones. Thank you lots. I sure hope Vanessa's bragging gets her into trouble, next dare she has. Really liked how the original group showed the newbies what they might be in for.
Thank you! That means a lot. Some fun stuff will be coming up. The newbies got a lot in store for them. Heh.

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:
Old 07-31-2017, 05:31 PM   #143
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
awww ok man i wish you the best of times while your away keep it up once you get back, i cant wait for the next part have fun man.
The vacation was great! Just what I needed, but now I'm back and can't wait to keep writing.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:32 PM   #144
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Hope you have a great vacation, looking forward to the next update.
Next update will be coming Wednesday. It's good to be back.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:33 PM   #145
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestslut View Post
Another great update can't wait for the next
Next part is coming Wednesday. It should be good just like the others.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:35 PM   #146
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Add some fetishes like, fisting, feet, maybe even some group sex or bukkake. Just wondering what the newbies are into your writing is very good loving the story
I will add that to the list of suggestions! Thank you. Glad you are liking the story.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:37 PM   #147
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we can all understand needing to put your personal life first. We're all eagerly awaiting the next installment, but you need to take care of yourself before anything else.
I appreciate all of you waiting for me to get back on track. My personal life has finally settled down for a bit. In a couple weeks it's going to get back to just as crazy. Finishing up my last year of college plus having a newborn baby is going to be rough. But I'm hoping to write 10-15 parts ahead during these two weeks I have off so I can have a part ready when I need it.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:38 PM   #148
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i agree with Phoenix713
Thank you for waiting for my life to get back on track.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:39 PM   #149
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
Won't pretend I'm not gutted, I love what you've done so far, but I do understand. Everyone needs a break from here every now and then to deal with things, I've done it in the past.

Let me know if I can help, and if you want to laugh I can get my boyfriend to do a strip tease for you and I'll write a funny message on his body?

I look forward to you continuing th story in the future.

XxX
I am glad you understand. The story will be continuing on Wednesday.

The boyfriend strip tease offer made me laugh and cheered me up, thank you. Lol

Old 07-31-2017, 05:40 PM   #150
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
hell do a strip tease for me please but your self not your boyfriend
Wouldn't we all like to see that?

The following user says Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk