Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #331
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
i'm still lost with this other thread popping in...
it is a sub plot within the story. I was confused too when SK added the first sub plot chapter sometime in 2011.

my assumption is that this is some sort of sophisticated sex slave ring that Erin and Isabelle are being trained for and the feed from the cameras are being fed live to someone in that slave ring.

I might be wrong though...

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #332
Instinct

In my mind, I'm thinking that the sub plot is in Erin's dreams.. or just an alternate reality, or a past life. Maybe even a different society that she was once a part of.

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #333
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
In my mind, I'm thinking that the sub plot is in Erin's dreams.. or just an alternate reality, or a past life. Maybe even a different society that she was once a part of.
Maybe, these sub-plot chapters do pop up after Erin falls asleep but I think they are just a filler in between falling asleep and waking up instead of being a dream.

I think that girl (S right? I'm using an old phone, so I can't look right now without losing what I have wrote) is probably that girl Emily from Chapter 1. She has to pop up somewhere eventually, this story is to well written to make Emily some random person that we never hear of again. Then again Emily might be the mistress or whatever they called her.

And then Mark and them said they were working for someone, it is probably the sex slave ring.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:12 AM   #334
michelle.
Account Banned

Default dont stop

please please dont stop this story we are all waiting to read on
michelle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #335
jjprocks

i dont no what it is but this story is addicting and i cant stop reading it
jjprocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #336
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Three Part Two

Obedient flipped the wall switch, and Subject 6 glanced around the large room before her. She thought she had seen all the Dungeon had to offer, but she was clearly mistaken. This room was unfamiliar to her, though it looked plenty enticing. It resembled the rest of the Dungeon—black walls, black tile floor, and black ceiling, though it lacked the usual array of wood and steel bondage structures of the other rooms she had seen.

Instead, along the far wall were fastened what must have been dozens of wrist and ankle chains, each restraining a lean, naked male. Every one of them was blindfolded, gagged, and fitted with the sort of soundproof headphone-like contraption Subject 6 was so familiar with. None of them moved a muscle; instead they hung limp with their heads bowed, as if sleeping. They were spaced no more than three inches apart. Subject 6 estimated their ages ranged anywhere from teens to mid-thirties.

She also noticed most of the men had rather small penises, ranging from smooth-shaven to completely hairy, and suddenly everything became clear: these were what Obedient had described as “training tools”. She could hear Obedient’s voice in her thoughts:

Training tools are males of at least fourteen years of age whom we have chosen for use in training new recruits. Most of the time, they are Unwilling, which is ideal for many of our training exercises; however, on some occasions a Willing toilet may be promoted to training tool if the Council sees fit. They are chosen specifically for their cock size: as small cocked boys are unworthy of traineeship, we put them to more … appropriate use.

“I assume you’ve figured out by now what you’re looking at, Subject 6?”

“Yes,” Subject 6 said. “Training tools.”

“That’s right, my love.” Obedient led her trainee into the dimly lit room, and immediately the training tools began to stir, yanking on their chains halfheartedly. It was clear to Subject 6 they had been kept in the Dungeon for quite a while and were probably deprived of food and devoid of strength. “Aw, look at them struggle. They must have felt our footsteps. So pathetic.”

“Indeed.” Subject 6 followed Obedient to the center of the room, where a waist-high wooden table awaited them. From here, Subject 6 realized there were indeed other devices in the room; they had just been hidden off in a nook to the left of the entrance. She identified a stockade, a stretching rack, and an enema table, beside which lay a wide trough of water. Affixed to the wall nearby was a neatly-arranged collection of all sorts of torture implements: single-tails, floggers, paddles, dildos, plugs, clothespins, rope, chains, an electric zapper, cock cages, needles, and even a few gleaming knives.

“You excited to get started?” Obedient smiled broadly at her trainee.

Subject 6 gulped but hesitated no longer: she had been looking forward to becoming a Subservient for so long that she knew she was ready for whatever this last day had in store. “Yes,” she replied.

“Good. Then, by the grace of the Dominant, I formally declare the start of your final day of training.”

Obedient turned around and lifted her miniskirt, bending slightly and spreading her ass cheeks. Subject 6 immediately dropped to her knees and, for what she knew would be the last time, pressed her tongue to Obedient’s pink anus. The three seconds were over faster than ever, and Subject 6 rose to her feet.

“Now,” Obedient continued, “do you know what this is?

Subject 6 realized that on the table lay several identical syringes filled with a clear liquid. Obedient held one up for her to see.

“No, ma’am.”

“This is etorphin, commonly known as M99. It’s a tranquilizer designed for use on large animals, and you are going to learn to use it today.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #337
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

talk about the ultimate small cock humiliation... lol...

Old 10-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #338
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Three Part 3

Obedient held up one of the syringes, its needle gleaming despite the dim, pale light. “Etorphin acts almost instantly on humans. Watch me.”

She strode over to the nearest training tool and grabbed its arm. At her touch the boy thrashed about, but it was clear to Subject 6 that her trainer knew what she was doing. Obedient expertly slid the needle into the training tool’s neck and stepped back so Subject 6 could watch all its limbs go limp with the clanking of chains.

“Nicely done,” Subject 6 commented.

“I know. But of course it’s easy when the subject is restrained. When you’re out on your first mission, you’ll have to do it for real. That’s what I’ll be preparing for today.” She stepped toward Subject 6 and stroked her cheek. “Take a look over there.”

“What should I be looking at, ma’am?” Obedient was pointing toward the nook filled with torture devices.

“That room?”

“No, silly, though you’ll be using that later. The door beside it. Through there is your training victim.”

“Oh!” In the dim light Subject 6 hadn’t seen the door.

“However, he is no training tool, at least not an official one like those chained in this room. He was recently captured by one of the other Level IIs and has no idea where he is. In fact, he’s under the effect of etorphin now. The last things he’ll remember are walking home last night after a night drinking alone at a bar, striking up a conversation after running into a beautiful blonde, and taking her to his place.”

Subject 6 chuckled.

“I know, it’s almost poetic, stereotypical even. But of course it all fits: we must be careful about who we choose to bring into the fold. Each new recruit, whether they end up Willing or Unwilling, requires months of careful watching and planning to ensure we’ve got a good candidate for the Few, no matter what positions we’re looking to fill. That’s your first and most important lesson of today. Remember it well, for as you know, complete secrecy is our most vital goal.”

“I understand.”

“Good. Now then, that etorphin will be wearing off any moment now. You will be walking into a rather posh room resembling a hotel. The lights are off and the subject is lying in one of the two twin beds, under the covers as if sleeping. His name is Steve; he’s 23 years old; and as I said, he will have no idea where he is.

“Your job is to awaken him, convince him you’re friendly by any means you can think of—making up a good story is usually the first step—and keep him from leaving the room for at least five minutes. In the room is a digital clock to help you keep track.”

Subject 6 had no difficulty taking this all in. Today was the most important part of her training, and she had spent much of the previous night preparing herself.

“Once time is up, you are to administer a shot of etorphin—again, by any means possible—ensure he’s out cold again, then move him to that torture nook. Once there, remove his clothing and fasten him face-up to the stretching rack. Got all that?”

Subject 6 nodded. She was beginning to grow somewhat nervous and knew Obedient could tell.

“Excellent. Now, normally you’d have quite a bit more knowledge about your victim before the abduction, but this test is designed to force you to think on your feet, since even the most prepared Level I will surely encounter unexpected circumstances on a real mission. Oh, and naturally, this task is rather dangerous: Steve is six feet tall and weighs 170 pounds, so if you’re not careful he could easily overpower you. But that’s all by design. If you can finish this exercise successfully—and I’m confident you will—you’ll be prepared for whatever may come your way on real missions should you be promoted. Which, again, I think you will. Yes, I think the Dominant will be most pleased with your work.”

Obedient smiled. It was all a lot to take in, but the confidence exuding from her trainer inspired Subject 6 to take confidence in herself.

“Alright, things are in order then. Now, for this task you will obviously need clothing.” Obedient reached down and slid open a drawer in the table before them. “Put these on.”

She produced a low-cut purple blouse, white miniskirt, white lacy bra, and light pink thong panties. Subject 6 quickly slipped the garments over her naked body. It felt rather strange to be wearing clothes after all this time.

“You look great. Now, I’ll also need to remove your collar. Something like that would surely give Steve a bad impression.”

“My … collar?” Subject didn’t know what to say. The very idea of taking off her trainee collar seemed almost blasphemous.

“Oh, relax. It’s only temporary. And trust me, you won’t miss it while you’re in there: you’ll have much bigger things on your mind.”

“Okay, I guess you’re right.” Subject 6 turned around, and Obedient unlocked the leather collar. She placed it on the table, exchanging it for one of the capped syringes.

“Alright, Subject 6, this is a small dose that will last exactly 20 minutes on a person of Steve’s size. I know it sounds like a long time, but moving him to the stretching rack may prove more difficult than you’d think.”

“Thank you,” Subject 6 said, taking the syringe and slipping it between her thong strap and backside. She felt around the area and decided it would be hidden well enough by her skirt and top.

“Ready to begin? He’ll be coming out of the etorphin any minute now. Waking him up will be fairly easy.”

Subject 6 gulped, then nodded.

Obedient leaned in close and pressed her lips to Subject 6‘s, lingering only for a moment. “Off you go then,” she whispered. “I know you won’t let me down.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
Old 10-29-2012, 07:53 AM   #339
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Three Part 4

Subject 6 turned the door handle slowly, taking care not to make any noise. She didn’t want to wake Steve up just yet. She needed some time to prepare.

The room was dark. It was hard for Subject 6 to see much, but she could make out the two beds across the room, the furthest with the figure of what must be Steve atop it. This did look exactly like a upscale hotel room. The glowing green numbers of the alarm clock were visible between the beds: they read 4:05. Perfect, Subject 6 thought, silently thanking Obedient. That’ll make things a bit easier.

Subject 6 was feeling nervous now. Steve would be awakening any minute now, and she still had no idea how she was going to keep him talking for five minutes before delivering the etorphin. She glanced around quickly—there! Beside the door was a minibar she hadn’t noticed before her eyes adjusted to the darkness. There were a few clear glass bottles of something—Subject 6 couldn’t read the labels—but it didn’t really matter what kind of liquor it was. It would have to do. She had a plan now, at least.

A rustling of blankets sounded from across the room. It was now or never: Subject 6 grabbed one of the bottles, twisted off the top, and took a swig. Rum, she thought. That’ll do. Just as Steve let out a sleepy moan, Subject 6 quickly capped the bottle, then tossed herself across the room.

“Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing in my room?” Subject 6 did her best drunk impression, slurred speech and all. Steve would have no idea it wasn’t really four in the morning. This is going to work, she thought.

“What the—who the fuck are you? Where am I?” Steve rolled over and slowly sat up, clearly still feeling the effects of the drug. He was wearing jeans and a simple grey T-shirt featuring some band Subject 6 had never heard of. The young man rubbed his eyes and looked at Subject 6, who had now stumbled to opposite bed and flopped down on top of it. The clock now read 4:06. That meant she had to wait until 4:11 to administer the etorphin.

Okay, maybe this won’t be as easy as I thought.

“What do you mean?” Subject 6 continued to slur. “This is my room.” She rolled over, being sure to give Steve a glimpse of her bare stomach, before pulling her blouse down over it. “What are you doing here?”

“I—that’s a good question.” Steve sat up straight, now fully awake. “Where the fuck am I? And who are you?”

“Umm, we’re at the … fuck, I forget the name of the—the hotel.” Subject 6’s drunk impression seemed to be working without a hitch. “But I don’t get why you’re in—in my room!”

“Your room? Fuck, I—I don’t know,” Steve stammered. I don’t even know how I got here!”

“What do you—how do you not remember? And why the fuck are you in my room?”

“Um, fuck, I don’t know! I was—I was walking home and I … I think I met a girl, but … but you’re not her.”

“Welllll no shit, Sherlock. I don’t even know you.” Subject 6 sat up on the bed, making sure her top revealed as much of her bra as possible. Wearing clothing still felt weird. It was nice to get a taste of it again, and he was excited to think that it would only be a few more days before she was allowed proper daily clothing—assuming the rest of her training went well. “Are you drunk?”

“I—I do feel kind of drunk. I did drink a lot last night, I think. Are you sure this is your room?”

“What do you mean?” Subject 6 practically shouted. She stood up and leaned over the gap between the beds, pressing her face close to his. “You said you don’t even know how you got here!” She realized Steve was fairly handsome. He’ll probably become a trainee, she thought. He’s good looking enough, at least.

“Wow,” Steve said, waving his hand in the air in front of his face. “You’re drunk at least. I can smell it. How much did you drink?”

“No shit I’m drunk. I had a fucking GREAT time tonight,” she said. “This is a great hotel. There was a great party—oh, maybe you were there! Actually, I think I saw you!”

“What are you talking about? I don’t remember any party …”

“Ohh yeah, I do remember you! You were fucking crazy man. At least, I think it was you. You’re kinda cute, you know.” Subject 6 tumbled onto the bed beside Steve and laid her head in his lap, taking care not to turn too much so as to reveal the etorphin behind her back. He probably won’t be able to see it anyway—but better safe than sorry.

Now obviously bewildered, Steve laid his hand gently on Subject 6’s side. “Hey, umm … don’t fall asleep here. Want me to, uh, put you on that bed?”

“Mmmm yeah, I guess so.” Subject 6 was running out of ideas. She certainly couldn’t let Steve put her to bed then leave. The door was probably locked from Obedient’s side anyway.

Steve grabbed Subject 6 under her knees and shoulders with ease and laid her on the other bed. He stepped back. “You want a cover or something?”

“Sure, big guy, cover me up. And you better not look up my skirt,” Subject 6 teased.

“I won’t!” Steve said, almost too quickly.

“Just kidding.” Subject 6 giggled. “I don’t really mind.” She glanced over at the clock: 4:08. Fuck. How am I going to keep him here?
Old 10-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #340
AshleyyyHope

Default False Hope

:/
I don't even bother reading the confusing, sub-plot thing. I want more of "Erin's Hell"
Please?
AshleyyyHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #341
skjelner

This is part of the story. If you're not reading it, you're missing half the story.

Anyway, if you want more of Erin, don't worry—she'll be in the next chapter. It's gonna be a burtal one, too, so I hope you're ready. ;)

Last edited by skjelner; 10-29-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #342
crabytree77
Account Banned

Your killing me here coooooooonnnnntinue
Old 11-08-2012, 07:22 AM   #343
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default Read

Come on dude post up the next part it's amazing to read finely read all of it but I wanna go all the way to end come on dont keep your readers wateing bud we all no you can do it
Kyle Robert Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #344
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default Update

Dude your kill us been so song since u updated it mun come on
Kyle Robert Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #345
skjelner

Default Chapter S-Three Part 5

Subject 6’s worries about keeping the young man in the room were resolved, however, when Steve returned to her side with a blanket from the bed he had slept in. He slid the fabric up over her body, lightly brushing her breast as he brought it to her chin.

“Heyyyy, you better be good.” Subject 6 swatted at Steve’s hand. She now knew what he would be willing to do to a young, drunk girl. “Why don’t we have a drink? I think there’s a minibar in here. What’s your name, anyway?

“What do you mean—aren’t you drunk enough? Why don’t you go to sleep? I need to figure out why and how the fuck I’m in some random hotel anyway.”

“No, no,” Subject 6 said firmly. She reached out and grabbed his hand. “Get us a drink. I don’t wanna sleep yet. I want some rum!”

Steve cracked the slightest of smiles that most girls wouldn’t have noticed. “Okay, fine, one drink. But then I gotta figure out where the fuck I am and how I’m gonna get home.”

“I have money,” Subject 6 said. “I’ll call you a cab, don’t worry. Let’s drink!”

Steve returned with two lowballs of rum. “Um, it’s peach-flavored. It’s all there was, I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not really, haha. I don’t really care.”

“Good.” He sat by her side. “To … a night we can’t remember!”

You can’t remember,” Subject 6 said. She tapped her glass to his. “But here’s to us anyway.”

Steve caught her gaze over the rim of his glass, which he finished in a single gulp. Unbeknownst to her soon-to-be victim, Subject 6 was actually looking at the alarm clock behind him: 4:10.

Almost there.

“So, uh,” Steve placed his hand on Subject 6‘s knee. She offered no resistance. “Where do you live? I mean, um, where are you from?”
Subject 6 thought quickly. “Portland.”

“Portland? Haha, that’s kind of random. Portland’s pretty far away, don’t you think?”

“I dunno,” she continued to lie. “I’ve been all over the place. Anywhere else is just as good as here.” Who was this fantasy girl she had come up with?

“Wow, uh, I guess you’re right. I dunno. I haven’t traveled anywhere, really.”

“Oh, well.” Subject 6 shrank back somewhat. “I’m sure you’ll get to soon.”

She did it just as she had performed it over and over in her head for the past five minutes. Casually slide both hands behind her back. Quick release of the syringe cap. Bring one hand up as if to yawn, let yourself fall toward him. When the moment’s right, bring your arm up, slide the needle into his neck, and push. It’s simple when you think about it.

Subject 6 had thought about it. She stepped to her feet as Steve’s limp body tumbled to the floor between the beds. She didn’t know what to do. For what felt like almost a minute nothing happened.

The door clicked open.

“I knew you wouldn’t let me down, Subject 6.” Obedient appeared in the faux-hotel door frame.

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“Now, there’s no time to waste, and I mean that. You’ve got less than twenty minutes. I will help you move his body, but it’s up to you to figure out how and to direct me.”

“Then let’s get started immediately.” Subject 6 replied.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports