Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2022, 01:23 PM   #1
SlutCase82
Account Banned

Talking Nipple pain and humiliation punishments (18/f)

Hello, once again I am requesting some dares and tasks

Recently I’ve been so naughty and been so horny, I touch myself every time I can and I want some dares to control how I touch my self, and some humiliating punishment tasks for being such a horny slut

I do have kik if people would rather tell me there

I have a dildo, 3 vibrators and handcuffs, I’m willing to purchase new toys as well!

Likes: pain, humiliation, wedgies, denial, toys, edging, piss/piss holding, semi public, nipple play

Limits: scat, full public, face vids/pics, family
SlutCase82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 01:58 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Drink two glass of water. When you really want to pee. start fuck your cunt with dildo for 100 times as slow as possible. Count out each thrust. Fully in and out counts as 1. Do not make any mistakes or you will start over.

When finished, use your vibe to edge. When you on edge, beg out loud for permission to pee while holding the edge. When you cannot hold it, take the vibe away, twist and pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 20 times while beg for permission to orgasm.

Repeat the edging and nipple twist 5 times.

You are denied for both if you haven't guessed.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 02:10 PM   #3
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked and then put a clothes peg on each of your nipples. Then write HORNY SLUT in big letters below your tits.

Next edge yourself for 10 minutes in front of a mirror, whilst telling yourself what a dirty wanton slutty whore you are and how you need to be punished for cumming too often.

After the 10 minutes, pull the pegs ff your nipples before putting them back on at 90 degrees to how you just pulled them off. Next write another dirty word / phrase somewhere on yourself before edging again for 10 minutes. Repeat this 4 times, before getting dressed, leaving yourself extremely wet, horny and unable to touch your pussy for the next 2 hours.

Enjoy and I'd enjoy reading your report .
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 02:19 PM   #4
SlutCase82
Account Banned

I have to go to work but I will be doing both of these dates afterwards
The following user says Thank You to SlutCase82 for this post:
Old 11-19-2022, 07:10 PM   #5
ITrainShySubGirls

I have a few ideas on controing how you play with yourself. Can you message me your Kik? Mine is - ITrainShySubGirls

M32 UK Liverpool.

Just joined the site so will be updating my likes, limits and interests very shortly.
ITrainShySubGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 08:46 PM   #6
SlutCase82
Account Banned

I just want to add to this thread that I bought nipple clamps and butt plugs today
Old 11-19-2022, 09:01 PM   #7
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Wear your plug till bedtime tonight

What's your Kik?

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 09:09 PM   #8
SlutCase82
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post

What's your Kik?
Okay, I’ll also be completing the dares about tonight

Last edited by SlutCase82; 11-20-2022 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-19-2022, 09:11 PM   #9
SlutCase82
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post

What's your Kik?
Also, the small, medium or large one?
Old 11-19-2022, 11:47 PM   #10
SlutCase82
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Strip naked and then put a clothes peg on each of your nipples. Then write HORNY SLUT in big letters below your tits.

Next edge yourself for 10 minutes in front of a mirror, whilst telling yourself what a dirty wanton slutty whore you are and how you need to be punished for cumming too often.

After the 10 minutes, pull the pegs ff your nipples before putting them back on at 90 degrees to how you just pulled them off. Next write another dirty word / phrase somewhere on yourself before edging again for 10 minutes. Repeat this 4 times, before getting dressed, leaving yourself extremely wet, horny and unable to touch your pussy for the next 2 hours.

Enjoy and I'd enjoy reading your report .
Well this one started out very good. I stripped myself down and laid on my bed. Then, after playing with my nipples for a couple minutes to get them hard I put on my nipple clamps. I wrote HORNY SLUT on myself with black marker and looked into the mirror and began to edge myself while telling myself the things you told me to. I was able to edge about 3 times in 7 minutes. When I got to about the 4th edge, I let myself cum… I was so worked up and horny that I just let go… I think that I need to be punished for this .
The following user says Thank You to SlutCase82 for this post:
Old 11-19-2022, 11:50 PM   #11
SlutCase82
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Drink two glass of water. When you really want to pee. start fuck your cunt with dildo for 100 times as slow as possible. Count out each thrust. Fully in and out counts as 1. Do not make any mistakes or you will start over.

When finished, use your vibe to edge. When you on edge, beg out loud for permission to pee while holding the edge. When you cannot hold it, take the vibe away, twist and pinch your nipples as hard as you can for 20 times while beg for permission to orgasm.

Repeat the edging and nipple twist 5 times.

You are denied for both if you haven't guessed.
I just realized, I can’t do this until I know when I can pee again
Old 11-20-2022, 12:46 PM   #12
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutCase82 View Post
Well this one started out very good. I stripped myself down and laid on my bed. Then, after playing with my nipples for a couple minutes to get them hard I put on my nipple clamps. I wrote HORNY SLUT on myself with black marker and looked into the mirror and began to edge myself while telling myself the things you told me to. I was able to edge about 3 times in 7 minutes. When I got to about the 4th edge, I let myself cum… I was so worked up and horny that I just let go… I think that I need to be punished for this .
Nice report, but yes you certainly need to be punished for cumming without permission slut.

Again strip naked slut and then pinch your nipples some to get them hard before applying a clothes peg to each. Now go and drink a glass of water, before edging yourself 5 times in front of a mirror, telling yourself what a naughty slutty whore you are for cumming without permission. Afterwards, go and drink another glass of water. Now you are going to pull them pegs off your nipples slut, before getting dressed in as few clothes as possible, but no bra. If you have a vibe of dildo put that in your pussy with your knickers holding it in place. Then take a 30 minute walk Only when you get back are you allowed to cum and after that you can go to the toilet.

Enjoy .
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 03:11 PM   #13
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutCase82 View Post
I just realized, I can’t do this until I know when I can pee again
The point is that you cannot do either, but then you are made to beg for both so it is more humiliating.

You may pee when finish my task if you like.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 10:07 PM   #14
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Stuff a cupcake up either or both of your holes and then fuck with a dildo for 15min

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 18 female, humilaition, nipple dares, punishmemt, semi public