Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-21-2020, 04:19 PM   #31
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
What is the most pain you have experienced?

What is your favorite part of your d/s relationship?
- Hmmm, there are a lot of painful things I've experienced, lol. However, if I was to pick one specific thing that causes the most pain from that one thing, it would be having my clit "pierced" with heated acupuncture needles. Even if nothing else is causing me pain at the time, that is one thing that will get a blood curdling scream, and then tears from me. Every, single, time.

- My favorite part of our relationship is also hard to pin down. I very much enjoy all aspects of it honestly, and even though there are aspects that I dislike a lot, I also still enjoy them, because they are essential parts to why our relationship is the way that it is (I hope that made sense).

But if I have to pick one specific thing that I enjoy most (or I suppose in this case cherish and look forward to), it is honestly going to sleep every night.

After the day is done, no matter if it was a good day or a not so good day, no matter what we did, where we went, who we saw, Sir puts on my wrist cuffs, my neoprene gag, and pulls me into bed with him where I get to be cuddled and held until we fall asleep. I get the sensation and feeling that no matter what else is going on in life, that Sir has me and is protecting me, and I am his.

That would be my favorite part.

You can feel free to reach out and ask me questions on my AMA (here)

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
SlaveJinxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:44 PM   #32
LPV
getDare Saint

How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead? 3-4 hours is the longest I've made it so far on my tiptoes without a break. I feel like I could do longer, but just haven't had to do it for longer as of yet.

Yikes! I assume that is standing in the middle of a room with nothing to hold on. How can you balance like that? Do your heels touch the floor?

Do you own a corset? Is it part of your play?

How do you deal with cramping when bound?

Have you been hog tied with one end attached to a pony tail?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:47 PM   #33
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

-Do you always manage with only 3 toilet moments in a day?
-Have you been forced to wet or shit yourself and (when) have you been allowed to clean up afterwards?
-can you explain in more detail how you sleeping mask looks like?
-how often have you used your safe word?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 06:48 PM   #34
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How long have you had to stand on tiptoe with a rope or something pulling overhead? 3-4 hours is the longest I've made it so far on my tiptoes without a break. I feel like I could do longer, but just haven't had to do it for longer as of yet.

Yikes! I assume that is standing in the middle of a room with nothing to hold on. How can you balance like that? Do your heels touch the floor?

Do you own a corset? Is it part of your play?

How do you deal with cramping when bound?

Have you been hog tied with one end attached to a pony tail?
I don't usually usually have something to physically grab onto per say, but typically speaking, if I'm tied in a way that forces me on my tip toes, there is a rope tied to an anchor point in the ceiling that will "catch" me if I fall or sway too much. And it's typically tied to a place that is not comfortable for me if I "fall" like a crotch rope, or around just one arm, or something like that. So I physically can't put my heels down, but if I lift my toes off the ground, it is significantly more uncomfortable than just standing on my tip-toes.

I do have a few corsets yes. Some that cover my breasts, some that don't. We don't usually use them for play, but I get dressed in them to start off some kink parties, or if we are going out to a kink event. And now that I think about it, Sir has used them in some play sessions, because one of them has a lot of o-rings on it, so it makes great tie points. But it has been awhile since we've used them for play.

Lots of stretching for sure. Doing my daily cardio, eating right, staying in shape, yoga, stretching, drinking enough water, getting enough potassium. All of that helps immensely. But there are still times where I will get cramps, and when that happens I use my "yellow" safeword (not a safeword that means we stop, but just that something isn't feeling right). Then depending on what it is, Sir will untie that body part, and help me stretch it out, massage it, evaluate my needs, etc. and then decide what to do. More often than not, it is to continue, but maybe not do that exact tie.

Yes indeed. That is Sir's preferred method for hog-tying me actually, and the "bondage showers" from my orgasm thread will have me tied in that way for them. It's a lot more strict than just hands to feet for sure.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post:
Old 02-21-2020, 07:06 PM   #35
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
-Do you always manage with only 3 toilet moments in a day?
-Have you been forced to wet or shit yourself and (when) have you been allowed to clean up afterwards?
-can you explain in more detail how you sleeping mask looks like?
-how often have you used your safe word?
-Do you always manage with only 3 toilet moments in a day? Now, absolutely. Like a lot of the rules I currently have, this one evolved over time as well. When we first introduced this rule, there was no limit to bathroom breaks I was allowed in a day, just that I had to ask permission. Then it went to 6 times a day, then 5, etc. It's been at 3 times a day now for almost 4 months, but last weekend actually Sir mentioned that he hasn't had to punish me for bathroom related offenses in a while, and that he might have to change it to just 2 times a day. That hasn't happened yet, but I suspect it is coming sooner rather than later.
-Have you been forced to wet or shit yourself and (when) have you been allowed to clean up afterwards? I have definitely been forced to wet myself before. Several times. I won't say it's frequent, but on occasion Sir will grant me permission to use the bathroom (whether or not I'm allowed in the bathroom is irrelevant I suppose) and then proceed to put panties or pants on me before letting me go (or if I already have panties or pants on, just simply not taking them off). Thankfully I've never had to shit myself (it's not a kink of mine or Sir's thank god). As for clean up time, it has varied based on what the rest of day is looking like. If we are going out (or already out), Sir will usually clean me up almost immediately, but there have been times where I wet myself for my first bathroom break of the day, and we weren't going anywhere for the day, that Sir just left me in them until my final bathroom break of the day.
-can you explain in more detail how you sleeping mask looks like? My sleeping mask is something that Sir made for me. It's basically a white cloth that I suspect was a washcloth at some point that is cut so it covers my mouth, but not my nose, and contours to my jawline up to my ears. Then there is a leather strap wrapped in white cotton that comes off each side (by the corners of my mouth) and have a small silicone o-ring on the free ends that wrap around to the back. Then there are two more similar straps that are attached to the front of the gag above my mouth and get pulled over my head (kind of fitting in the crevice between my nose and cheeks, and then in between my eyes) and all 4 of the o-rings are locked together with a small padlock. Then the last thing to it, is on the inside of the cloth that covers my mouth, there is a 3/4" neoprene ball that fits into my mouth. Not super big (most ball gags Sir uses on me while I'm awake are in the 2" range), but enough to gag me, but also allow me to sleep comfortably and not have to worry about choking.
-how often have you used your safe word? I haven't used my "red" safeword as of yet. But I have used "yellow" a few times. Sir is extremely good at reading my body language, and has always (even before we lived together) been really good at bringing me to the point of thinking about safewording, but stopping before we actually got there.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #36
cho

Do you consider yourself to be in a romantic relationship with your sir?
How would you describe your level of intimacy with him, both in terms of sexually and non-sexually?
Do you have future plans together in terms of the relationship?
How do you navigate health issues (both physical and mental health) in terms of your relationship? What happens when either of you gets sick?
Do you ever experience "low points" or extended periods or time with very low sex drive? If so, how do you cope with that?

Also, just wanted to say congrats for lasting that long without an orgasm. It's very impressive!

feel free to pm me to chat and to talk about kinky stuff, but please do not pm me with requests to play online!
cho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:52 PM   #37
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho View Post
Do you consider yourself to be in a romantic relationship with your sir?
How would you describe your level of intimacy with him, both in terms of sexually and non-sexually?
Do you have future plans together in terms of the relationship?
How do you navigate health issues (both physical and mental health) in terms of your relationship? What happens when either of you gets sick?
Do you ever experience "low points" or extended periods or time with very low sex drive? If so, how do you cope with that?

Also, just wanted to say congrats for lasting that long without an orgasm. It's very impressive!
Do you consider yourself to be in a romantic relationship with your sir? I would say yes. It definitely feels like a romantic relationship for sure. Despite all of the rules and whatnot, the underlying tone is a loving and caring tone. So yeah, I would say it's a romantic relationship.
How would you describe your level of intimacy with him, both in terms of sexually and non-sexually? There is a lot of intimacy for sure. In a non-sexual way, there is just a lot of cuddling and caring happening. Even though Sir is my Master and ultimately makes the decisions, I do get to have my say for a lot of things as well, and Sir listens to what I have to say and I feel that he considers it when making decisions. Of course that's not always the case (like if I say that I don't want to be canned, it likely won't impact Sir's decision on whether or not I get canned). And sexually, there is also intimacy. Perhaps in a different light than what is traditionally considered intimate, but there is a lot of touching, teasing, caressing, kissing, licking, etc.
Do you have future plans together in terms of the relationship? Well, as I mentioned before, we did just re-up our Owner/slave contract for another year. So that's a relatively short term plan, but still a future plan. We have also discussed long term plans far beyond the next year. For example, Sir wants to bring me on vacation to Laos in 2023, and is contemplating purchasing a vacation home for us to use in Spain at some point. I would say that right now the future plans seem to indicate that we will be together in some way similar to the way we are now (again, continuing to change and evolve to adapt to the current life situations)for the foreseeable future.
How do you navigate health issues (both physical and mental health) in terms of your relationship? What happens when either of you gets sick? For physical health issues, we deal with it the way most people do I would say. If it's minor, like a cold, we take care of it to the best of our abilities. And if it's more serious we seek professional help. I actually got the flu just after Thanksgiving this past year, so it was a doctors visit, some meds, and I was out of commission for 3 days. I literally just laid in bed, and only got up to use the bathroom. Sir made sure I was staying properly hydrated and fed, made sure I was comfortable, and took care of me extremely well. Most of my rules were gone for that time (I still wore a hairband on my wrist for my collar, and I still had to ask to use the bathroom (but wasn't limited to 4 times a day like I normally was at that time). If Sir gets sick, it's the same idea, but in reverse. Our contract also has a "tough love" clause in it, so that if I feel Sir isn't taking care of himself properly (something like he should really see a doctor, but he hasn't), I am allowed to invoke the "tough love" clause and I get to tell him to go see the doctor. Not ask as his submissive, but tell him that is what he has to do. It's never been needed to be honest (he's very good at taking care of himself, and me for that matter), but the tough love clause also works if I think I need to see a doctor and he hasn't brought me yet.
Do you ever experience "low points" or extended periods or time with very low sex drive? If so, how do you cope with that? I haven't as of yet. But I am 25 now. So from what I know about sexual libidos, it is something that I may experience in the future. I don't necessarily know how I will deal with that as of yet to be honest.

Also, just wanted to say congrats for lasting that long without an orgasm. It's very impressive! Why thank you! It has definitely been frustrating, but maybe it's also why I haven't experienced a low sex drive as of yet as well. Lol. Not being able to orgasm, and just being constantly horny.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-22-2020, 03:05 PM   #38
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

one quick question.

Would you ever marry Sir/ H\ve you ever considered it as a possibility?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #39
LPV
getDare Saint

How often do you cry?

If your Sir, came up with another girlfriend, and wanted you to be a slave to them both, how would you react?

What is hyour least favorite nipple /clit peg?

What is your least favorite spanking implement?

Do you have a tack bra?

How high are your heels?

How far have you had to walk at a time or how long have you had to wear heels with rice?

Have you ever done cardio with rice in your shoes?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!

Last edited by LPV; 02-23-2020 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Morequestions
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:32 PM   #40
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
one quick question.

Would you ever marry Sir/ H\ve you ever considered it as a possibility?
Probably not. I personally believe that marriage is not something for me. That's nothing against Sir, because I do believe that we could very well spend our lives together. I just don't agree with the traditional values of marriage is all, regardless of who my partner would be.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-23-2020, 01:46 PM   #41
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

you said in a before question that you are ticklish and that your Master does use that fact… Im curious… What would you say was your worst/most intense/longest tickling session and what is worse, Impact Play or tickle torture?
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #42
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How often do you cry?

If your Sir, came up with another girlfriend, and wanted you to be a slave to them both, how would you react?

What is hyour least favorite nipple /clit peg?

What is your least favorite spanking implement?

Do you have a tack bra?

How high are your heels?

How far have you had to walk at a time or how long have you had to wear heels with rice?

Have you ever done cardio with rice in your shoes?

Thank you.
How often do you cry? More than I'd like to admit, haha. Primarily from physical pain, not emotional pain though. I'd say a few times a week probably.

If your Sir, came up with another girlfriend, and wanted you to be a slave to them both, how would you react? If he brought it up as a surprise, I would be pissed. Not because I have anything against him having a another girlfriend or not wanting to add another person to the dynamic, but because we didn't talk about it and negotiate what it would look like beforehand. Negotiation is a critical part of an Owner/slave or Dominant/submissive dynamic, and anytime that something that major gets done without the proper communication it is disrespectful and to be honest borderline abuse from the power side of the dynamic.

That being said (I know that was kind of ranting and negative), if Sir wanted to bring in another person in a role like that, I know that he would talk with me, a LOT, about it. And we would come to a solution that we think would work for the both of us. In general, I am not opposed to serving other people though, and I feel that if Sir wanted to add another permanent person to our dynamic, that we would be able to find a way to do so.

What is your least favorite nipple /clit peg? Electric alligator clamps. No questions at all. They are these tiny little metal clamps with basically a blunted serrated edge on the insides of them. So basically tiny metal clamps with teeth. Being so small, they are super concentrated and don't grab a large area (which hurts way more than clamps with a bigger surface area), and then if Sir hooks the electric box thingy (I don't actually know what it's called, but kind of like a tens unit on steroids) up to it. Damn, that hurts.

What is your least favorite spanking implement? Single-tail bull whip with the metal tip. Sir doesn't use that one very often at all though, which I am very thankful for.

Do you have a tack bra? I don't. Although I do have a lot of like leather circle things with tacks/needles in them that Sir will put in my bras or panties if I'm wearing them on occasion. Or make me lay on them/position them in ways that they press against certain body parts for bondage positions and that type of thing.

How high are your heels? The shortest heels I have are 1.5" wedges, and the tallest I have are 10" pleasers. So definitely depends on the day, lol. But I have a lot of different heels.

How far have you had to walk at a time or how long have you had to wear heels with rice? I'm not sure as for how long I've walked at once with it. But yesterday I spent about 8 hours in heels with rice in them and did some errands and things around the house that way.

Have you ever done cardio with rice in your shoes? I have, yes. Although never for my normal daily cardio. I think Sir recognizes that the daily cardio is pretty important for staying healthy, so he doesn't really mess with that all that much. But I have done some cardio sessions with rice in my shoes.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
Old 02-23-2020, 02:00 PM   #43
SlaveJinxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
you said in a before question that you are ticklish and that your Master does use that fact… Im curious… What would you say was your worst/most intense/longest tickling session and what is worse, Impact Play or tickle torture?
Most definitely. So the longest that I've ever been tickled at once, without a break was probably just a few minutes. I don't think I've ever had a time longer than 10 minutes that was strictly just tickling either (with breaks for catching my breath of course). Tickling usually gets incorporated as an extra thing to whatever else is going on in the moment, like if I'm in a predicament tie that pulls on a clamp if I move. Sir will sometimes tickle me to make me move. That type of deal.

As for tickling or impact play (this made me laugh a little bit actually). Funny story, Sir and I will play a game from time to time that he calls "Tickle or Whip" which is exactly what it sounds like. He will tie me up and then give me the option of being tickled, or whipped. I get to change my choice whenever I want over the course of the game, but I'm always being tickled or whipped. Usually though, the whipping is not my preferred type of deep thuddy spanks. But more so with a cane or whip, which hurt like hell.

So which one is worse? It changes depending on the circumstances. Although give me good paddle or crop spanks and I'll choose that every time.

My Toys

My Hard Limits

My Rules
The following user says Thank You to SlaveJinxi for this post:
Old 02-23-2020, 02:34 PM   #44
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

1) Do you like being denied?
2) Do you remember what it is like to have an orgasm?
3) are you looking forward to having one?
4) Are there any rules you used to have but no longer do?
5) How did you discovery you were a submissive/ slave?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:25 AM   #45
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

If you could jump into a pool full of something (other than water), what would it be?

If you got stuck in the elevator and were forced to listen to only one song, which would it be?

If you had a superpower, what would it be?

Would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?

Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk