Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-01-2016, 06:47 PM   #31
Evermore
Account Banned

There are meds for allergies! You need to praise the fluffy overlords!

-giggles- hm...... favorite holiday and why?
Old 10-09-2016, 09:50 AM   #32
Joe Kavalier

Hi An_Jon,

You asked for some naughty questions, although it was a few days ago. Hopefully you don't mind answering them now…

1. Where is the riskiest place you've ever jerked off or gotten it on with a partner? Ever been caught?
2. Please relate the funniest thing that's ever happened to you in the bedroom (perhaps the yogurt incident?), but using only one or more haiku.
3. You've told us how tall you are, but what about Jon Jr.? (Asleep AND awake…)
4. What's the largest/most unusual thing you've ever had up your bum?

You do a great job answering questions, well done! Totally unsurprised that you're a writer IRL.
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #33
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
There are meds for allergies! You need to praise the fluffy overlords!

-giggles- hm...... favorite holiday and why?
I have honestly had no time for GD recently. The people who play my kik game are getting pissy because of my lack of involvement.Thought I'd best answer some questions before people thought I'd lost interest in my AMA.

As for the above - the meds are ineffective at best. At worst, I just end up drowsy AND covered in heat rashes from the cat fur. So no, I will not praise cats, even if they kill me for it.

Favourite holiday - something adventurous! I won't lie and say I'm particularly rough and ready, but I like something where I can go for long walks off the beaten path. Somewhere where human interaction is kept to a minimum, and I'd like to travel there alone. I want to see how I'd fare in that situation, because I think I'd have a blast.

Thanks!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #34
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
Hi An_Jon,

You asked for some naughty questions, although it was a few days ago. Hopefully you don't mind answering them now…

1. Where is the riskiest place you've ever jerked off or gotten it on with a partner? Ever been caught?
2. Please relate the funniest thing that's ever happened to you in the bedroom (perhaps the yogurt incident?), but using only one or more haiku.
3. You've told us how tall you are, but what about Jon Jr.? (Asleep AND awake…)
4. What's the largest/most unusual thing you've ever had up your bum?

You do a great job answering questions, well done! Totally unsurprised that you're a writer IRL.
I'm always ready to be naughty. Let's begin

1. Jerked off? I'd have to go for on a friend's sofa while I was crashing at their's. Another friend was sleeping across the room, and even though I was discreet there was a small part of me hoping I'd get caught...

2. Now we're talking:

Muller nightmare time,
Semi-bouncing down the stairs.
Hide behind the cloth.

____

Essentially, what
happened: we decided to
play Truth or Dairy

I lost the first bet.
Laying back, boyfriend spooned
me in a new way.

A bad workman blames
his tools. He dropped the spoon, damn.
Too much for one tongue.

Cold, sticky, smelly,
The flag's at half mast, won't do.
Mourn the lost private.

Cleaning cloth kept close,
close to unaware housemates.
Still, need to move fast.

They don't know I'm Bi,
Don't know I'm fucking him, too.
Run, grab, clean, fuck. Plan.

"If you get caught, the
jig is up. We'd have to fuck
in the living room."

I fucking love haikus.

3. Jon Jnr is Just shy of 8" when fully awake. Too lazy to get an exact measurement. When he's asleep he's a fair bit smaller: we're talking way shy of 3". I'm a grower, def not a shower.

4. About 3/4s of a 500ml Lucozade bottle. A Lucozade Orange, if you must know.

Thanks! Your kind words are very much appreciated

Please, keep firing questions over. I'll answer whatever you have

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 10-16-2016, 12:44 AM   #35
Joe Kavalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Jon View Post
I fucking love haikus.
Perhaps that's because you're fucking good at writing them. Very entertaining story, soldier. Bravo!

I have a couple more questions for you:

1. Which celebrity would you most like to have sexual relations with? No picking one of each gender, that would be cheating. :-)
2. Do you have a driver's license? A car?
3. When is the last time someone saw you naked who you weren't sleeping with?
4. When with boys, do you prefer topping or bottoming? Why?
5. Have you ever had a girl use a dildo/vibrator on you? How did it go?
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:02 PM   #36
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
Perhaps that's because you're fucking good at writing them. Very entertaining story, soldier. Bravo!

I have a couple more questions for you:

1. Which celebrity would you most like to have sexual relations with? No picking one of each gender, that would be cheating. :-)
2. Do you have a driver's license? A car?
3. When is the last time someone saw you naked who you weren't sleeping with?
4. When with boys, do you prefer topping or bottoming? Why?
5. Have you ever had a girl use a dildo/vibrator on you? How did it go?
1. Easy question - Karen Gillan.
2. I have and I do.
3. Ooh, it will ahve been at the gym today. There are always four or five naked guys walking around. Some of them look absolutely stunning too (like, one guy, is ripped and is definitely a 'show-er' )
4. Really depends on the day. Right now, for instance, I want nothing more than to be kidnapped and abused by a group of burly men. Other days, though, I like the idea of overpowering someone into submission. Then I'd fuck them, brutally.
5. I once had one pressed up against my dick. It tickled and hurted and I don't recommend it.

Thanks!

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 11-10-2016, 05:05 PM   #37
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Hey! Little bump here as I'd love some more questions!

Open to most things, so ask your worst >

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 11-10-2016, 06:42 PM   #38
InControl

First off, I love your writing and I always look forward to your posts so... keep it up! Now for the questions......

1. Most unusual place you have been.
2. Do you speak a language other than English?
3. Tell us a bit about your exercise routine...
4. Most violent sexual fantasy.

M, 26, gay. Into contests and games and whatever.

The self-control dare is always fun because (if you have self-control) you basically get to sit there while another guy tries his hardest to turn you on.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=172989

That's it for now, more as I think of it...

whooo! signature!
InControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #39
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

What are your feelings towards those who have taboo attractions (pedophilia, zoophilia, etc.) but don't act upon them?

Would you rather own a boat or a luxury car?

Do you believe hypnotism works?

What's your laziest habit?

Do you think you could saw off a body part to save your life?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:16 AM   #40
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
First off, I love your writing and I always look forward to your posts so... keep it up! Now for the questions......

1. Most unusual place you have been.
2. Do you speak a language other than English?
3. Tell us a bit about your exercise routine...
4. Most violent sexual fantasy.
Woop! Thank you, that's absolutely lovely to hear

1. Ooh, that's quite a broad question really. I'll have to answer it in a number of different ways:
a. Broadly speaking, Florida. Everything in America seemed just slightly 'off', compared with what I'm used to. The roads were bigger, the weather more dramatic, the food was richer, even the grass felt unreal. It was unusual because it felt so close to home (UK), but with everything just slightly out of place, if that makes semse?
b. Abstractly, a BDSM studio in the middle of the day. I went in in broad daylight, near a church, some fast food restaurants, and a day care, in a studio that itself was surrounded by normal workplaces (offices etc). Inside, however, is a fantasy world for depraved and, often, hidden desires. Waking out afterwards with the little warm glow inside me back into the real world was odd. I lived a dream while life just went on. Same goes for another shoot I did inside just a normal country house. Weird the stuff you dont see.
C. Drunkenly, I once walked into a bedroom on the third floor of some student accommodation to find a group of four lads riding bikes round in circles. I had no further questions.

2. No. That's Spanish for 'no'.

3. Ooh, well, I start with some Cardio (about 5-6K on a treadmill, SOMETIMES followed by 5-10K on a bike). I then do some general warm ups for all my body - push ups, squats, planks, calf raises, sit ups, leg raises, triceps dips/push ups. I then focus in on one part if my body, such as chest, arms/shoulders, back/core, & legs. This helps you build muscle evenly while keeping your workout routine varied and interesting. Been exercising amd eating properly for about 2 and a half months now, have lost 20 pounds and can tell a difference in muscle def. Certainly worth carrying on.

4. I have a lot of consensual non-consent fantasies. These often involve me being kidnapped and tortured for and unspecified amount of time. Alternatively, I'd be the one kidnapping/beating/fucking mercilessly. Really gets me going...

Great questions, thanks

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 11-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #41
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
What are your feelings towards those who have taboo attractions (pedophilia, zoophilia, etc.) but don't act upon them?

Would you rather own a boat or a luxury car?

Do you believe hypnotism works?

What's your laziest habit?

Do you think you could saw off a body part to save your life?
1. I feel sorry for them, largely. I certainly dont think they are fantasies that should be acted on, and society does right to shame individuals who do act them out. This is why I feel sorry for them, it must be torturous, internally, to know that what you want is unobtainable for any sane, law abiding human being, and that if you do lose yourself and act out your desires a little ostracisation will be the lease of your concerns.

2. Id rather own a boat, id we're talking luxury yatch levels. Anything less, and I'll take the car.

3. I dont know, to be honest. All I knoe is that self-hypnotism didn't work on me. Ive no doubt some.people can enter powerful trance states and have some mind-bending experiences with it, though. Id like to maybe give it a try with someone I can trust to see if someone with more experience in the field could hypnotise me.

Essentially, the issuebis that I'm too self-aware at times, so I can't driftboffninto a trance-like state because even the smallest disturbance will pull me back out of it.

4. Uhm, I'm awful at putting clothes away. Great at washing up, ironing, running errands, cleaning, vacuuming etc - I just rock a floordrobe too. Otherwise, I'm very well house trained :P

5. I like to think that I'd be brave enough, yeah. Honestly though - I cant image any of us truly know how we'd react when faced with such a stomach-chirning choice.

All fantastic questions, would love them to keep coming :F

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 11-11-2016, 05:39 PM   #42
InControl

Quote:

1. Ooh, that's quite a broad question really. I'll have to answer it in a number of different ways:
a. Broadly speaking, Florida. Everything in America seemed just slightly 'off', compared with what I'm used to. The roads were bigger, the weather more dramatic, the food was richer, even the grass felt unreal. It was unusual because it felt so close to home (UK), but with everything just slightly out of place, if that makes semse?
b. Abstractly, a BDSM studio in the middle of the day. I went in in broad daylight, near a church, some fast food restaurants, and a day care, in a studio that itself was surrounded by normal workplaces (offices etc). Inside, however, is a fantasy world for depraved and, often, hidden desires. Waking out afterwards with the little warm glow inside me back into the real world was odd. I lived a dream while life just went on. Same goes for another shoot I did inside just a normal country house. Weird the stuff you dont see.
C. Drunkenly, I once walked into a bedroom on the third floor of some student accommodation to find a group of four lads riding bikes round in circles. I had no further questions.

3. Ooh, well, I start with some Cardio (about 5-6K on a treadmill, SOMETIMES followed by 5-10K on a bike). I then do some general warm ups for all my body - push ups, squats, planks, calf raises, sit ups, leg raises, triceps dips/push ups. I then focus in on one part if my body, such as chest, arms/shoulders, back/core, & legs. This helps you build muscle evenly while keeping your workout routine varied and interesting. Been exercising amd eating properly for about 2 and a half months now, have lost 20 pounds and can tell a difference in muscle def. Certainly worth carrying on.

4. I have a lot of consensual non-consent fantasies. These often involve me being kidnapped and tortured for and unspecified amount of time. Alternatively, I'd be the one kidnapping/beating/fucking mercilessly. Really gets me going...

Great questions, thanks
Thanks for your answers.

1. I was deliberately vague here to see what you would say.

3. I've been trying to get into exercising more, thanks for the info.

The self-control dare is always fun because (if you have self-control) you basically get to sit there while another guy tries his hardest to turn you on.

whooo! signature!
Old 11-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #43
InControl

Quote:

Great questions, thanks
and
4. What is the closest you have come to acting them out?

whooo! signature!
Old 11-11-2016, 06:46 PM   #44
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Do you consider yourself Dominant-leaning by nature or by expectation? (i.e. do you ever wish you could sub more often?)

What's the first thing you notice on a person's face?

What's your relationship with religion, if any?

For you, what's most important in a relationship?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:12 PM   #45
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
Thanks for your answers.

1. I was deliberately vague here to see what you would say.

3. I've been trying to get into exercising more, thanks for the info.

and
4. What is the closest you have come to acting them out?
Amalgamated your quotes :P

Good plan :P

If you want to talk more about exercises etc then drop me a message

Good question - I haven't had much chance to act out these fantasies, because most people I meet irl are much more reserved about stuff like this. Being tied up is probably as close as I've got - being pinned down, immobilised, then fucked is so damn hot.

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk