Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #16
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

1. Heads or tails?
Tails.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Not without digital intervention.

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?
Off the top of my head my first thought is Jennifer Lawrence.

4. Do you believe in ghosts.
No.

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.
I would rather receive a one of you.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?
Somewhere between 5 and 7 depending on how much effort I've put in on that day, whether I've shaved etc.

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know.
What kind of bees make milk? Boobees.

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?
The one that comes to mind is Scampi fries.

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride?
plane

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?
no.

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody.
let me use them as a toilet.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #17
SleepingOnAMoon

1. Heads or tails?
tails
nope
the entire cast of Game of Thrones
sometimes
5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both.
send you a pic...
6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive?
How many tickles does it take to tickle an octopus?
Spoiler:
TEN-TICKLES!

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
n/a
8b (question for gay men): Have you ever worked on a farm or milked a cow?
n/a
8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.
n/a
8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?
n/a
8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food?
Fruit Snacks
Boat...
10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days?
nope
daring someone to be my personal-on-call-driver, whenever i need a ride somewhere

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Contact Info/Toys
SleepingOnAMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:55 PM   #18
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdBob View Post
1. Heads or tails? Tails never fails

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? I can stick out my tongue, and touch my nose...just not with my tongue.

Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, and Lauren Graham (from Gilmore Girls...Heck, let's invite Rory too!)

4. Do you believe in ghosts. Nope

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both. send

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? 3 to 4

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. A mohel is a rabbi that performs circumcisions...so what do you call a mohel without any tools?

A rip off.

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller? 2 inches taller....6'6" is not enough. And the other is just fine, no problems there.

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride? trains, definitely.

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? no

I would love to have a girl auction her clothes off for charity.

Thanks for clicking my thread and answering my questions. I hope you have a great day!
and apparently I need to type more here, to get to 16 characters? Odd...
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:33 PM   #19
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

1. Heads or tails?
heads
nope
my 2 female childhood friends, Selena Gomez,Britney Spears, Sasha Gray
no
see a photo
Dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it
8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller?
1 inch longer

8c (question for straight women): Have you ever been skinny dipping, if so, in what body of water? If not, is it on your to-do list? If not, name one thing that is.

8d (question for gay women): Have you ever put your bra over your eyes and pretended you were a bee?

plane
no
dress like a cheer leader with no underwear and make a humiliating cheer routine

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:27 AM   #20
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

1. Heads or tails?
Tails
Kinda, the bottom I can.
Jonny depp, vin diesil, daniel radcliff, emma watson, and amanda tapping. (Ill be the 3rd "girl")
Yes, but I call the spirits.
I'd much rather send you a photo of me nakes. Dont really care to get nudes, but i like giving them!
I think (provided i use the right makeup) that im about a 3
Did you hear about the cheff who got sick? He "pasta-way". It was his "thyme". We "canoli" do so much. He will go down as a "pizza" history. Are these food puns "cutting" it for ya? Or are they too "cheesy"? Perhaps I "knead" to "wok" on my skills?
[B]8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have

Chips and salsa, crackers and gouda cheese, or cashews. They are equal in my eyes.
Plane
����... yes...
Ive always wanted to dare someone to eat something Ghost pepper, and not drink any milk for 5 minutes after.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 10-24-2017 at 12:38 AM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:40 PM   #21
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

1. Heads or tails?[/B]
tails.

No

Right now I would say Calvin Harris 🤔

yes I do, I believe in spirits and things like that

See a photo of you

I think around 8-9

I am boring. I got no jokes

yes it is on my to do list

boat rides but not more than 12 hours of it that would make me sick. For longer journey I would say plane is the best

No I don't. I tend to avoid looking at the naked me in the mirror as well.

I don't think I have a dare.
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:07 AM   #22
Nelioka

1. Heads or tails?
Tails.

I cannot no.

Ryan Reynolds, Megan Fox, and oh definitely Stephen Amell xd

I do yes.

This is tough, but probably of me? Or no you I think yah I guess you.

I've been told by many people i'm very attractive, but personally i'd say 7 or 8?

A lepper and a prostitute have sex, after having sex the lepper says to the prostitute keep the tip!

I have embarrassingly enough, It was at a lake!

Train ride I think they're more relaxing.

Again embarrassingly enough I have, but really I just do it for fun!

Its a semi public dare i'm interested in doing, but can never find the courage. In fact I believe I read it from a forum somewhere here, I just don't remember where. You basically tie yourself up in front of a window. Legs and arms spread. You are only to wear a towel. Now you tie a string with a weight on it to said towel, and put an ice brick over said string, when the ice melts the towel will be taken off from the weight, you also do this same concept to open the curtains so you basically can't control your exposure. I'd like to work the courage to try it someday, but also i'd like to see other people try a self bondage technique like this or similar!

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:41 PM   #23
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

1. Heads or tails? Tails

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Just miss

Scarlett Johansson

4. Do you believe in ghosts. Yes, but I believe it more of a glitch in the matrix or two or more universe mixing.

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both. I'll send you a phone.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? 3/4

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. US voting Trump the funniest thing ever.

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller? I am tall and my cock is already a good size, but I would love it to be one inch thicker.

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride? Do trains almost every day. Don't mind plane - but BOATS LOVE THEM.

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? Nope.

To dance and flash a group of people.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:44 AM   #24
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

1. Heads or tails?
Tails.
No.
Will Ferrell would make the game a lot more fun...
No.
I'd rather see a picture of you naked.
I cannot. The things I find funny are usually not jokes.
Two inches taller.
Boat ride.
No.
Controlling someone else's remote control vibrator in public.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:29 AM   #25
shyoldguy

1. Heads or tails? TAILS

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? no

Every woman I know

4. Do you believe in ghosts. no

I'd rather send one. if anyone sends me one. I'll send one back.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? 8

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. I'd don't know any funny jokes, i'm a geek

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller? one inch longer penis - actually both would be better.

Train: for sleeping, Plane for: speed, Boat: for fun

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? yes

You will need a backpack, some rope, padlock & key.
Go to a wooded trail.
Then follow the trail for 5 minutes.
Hide the key someplace.

Continue along the trail for 5 minutes, deep into the woods.
Strip naked and put all your clothes into the backpack.
Padlocking the backpack to a tree using the rope.

Now you must go back along the trail completely naked and get the key,
once you have the key, go back and get your backpack and clothes.

Be careful, you might meet someone on the trail !

You may keep your shoes and water to maintain safety for this dare.

Ask me I might do it anyway.
Stories: A Phone Call - House Sitting - Beach Day

Likes: No face: Make me Strip, Hidden Public, Exposure, Getting Milked, Webcam dares, lots of Voyeurism

Curious about: Consensual Blackmail.

Dislikes: Body Writing, Humiliation

Limits: lllegal stuff, Family, CBT, Pee, Poo, Blood, Needles, Pain, Face, Edging, Financial

If it's my post - of course I'm in !
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #26
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Heads or tails? Tails

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game?Um one of my friends and a couple of famous people like Benedict Cumberbatch and Adam Levine.

4. Do you believe in ghosts. Eh not sure. I don't know believe in them. It's more like aliens where yeah I still haven't seen them but they might be real.

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? You have to pick one, don't ruin it for everyone by saying neither or both. If I don't have to show my face I don't care. But because it doesn't clarify I will play it safe/comfortable and see picture of you naked.

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is very attractive and 10 is not attractive? 9 or 10 I would say

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. Umm I don't know... oh my god I really can't think of a single joke...

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food? Um Goldfish or popcorn

9. Which is best: train ride, plane ride or boat ride? Right now plane I will be going on my first train ride in December so I might change my mind then.

10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? no cus I always look the same.

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody. I don't know. I don't give dares or really know how to dare someone well. Or even what I would want someone to do.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:27 PM   #27
MissingMay

1. Heads or tails?
Tails.

No, my tongue is pretty short.

I don't know really, Victoria's Secret models maybe?

Yeah, a little.

I'd rather see you.

I don't know, it depends on how you feel about chubby girls. If I'm being fair, probably a 5 or 6.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

Cheese crackers.

I always thought riding a train would be neat.

Nah.

I want to make a girl to sleep with both her pussy and ass stuffed.

Likes: Pussy stretching, anal, verbal humiliation, edging, hidden public

Limits: Blood, food, scat, piss, friends, family, permanent, pics

Toys: 7 inch dildo, curved silicone plug, small steel plug, bullet vibrator

Send me tasks to stretch my out my little pussy
MissingMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:04 AM   #28
DrunkAndHorny

Location: Them twenty questions, they asking me where I'm at.. Didn't hit 'em back

1. Heads or tails?
tails
nope cant even do normal things like whistle
uh idk lol some cool people from getdare or celebrities i like
yeah ive had a few encounters
you boo
6 i guess below average
idk lol the only humor i have anymore is through memes...
i havent i would like to though and getting a tattoo is prolly the most in reach thing on my bucket list atm
can never go wrong with chips and salsa
ive never been on a plane.. i think trains are relaxing while boat rides are the opposite lol i guess train in the winter is my fav
all the time xD
no idea lol im not that creative or i just dont crave to see anything i guess :c i tried doing switch stuff but i didnt like it that much

likes: sharing pics publicly, degradation, humiliation, nipple torture, cum control, denial, edging, bondage, challenges, rng games, pain, hypnosis files, porn control, body writing, plugging, rules, new ideas & creative tasks
less often likes: watersports, chance to orgasm, public
punishments: extreme pain, lines/boring stuff
hard limits: face, scat, cams, sexting & the obvious
toys: butt plug set, nipple clamps, suction cup dildo, vibe & misc.
my bdsm test
DrunkAndHorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:07 AM   #29
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. Heads or tails?
heads
no
i know a couple good looking girls id love to with and maybe do some dares for if id lose
yes
id rather send you one
iv always thought of myself as average so 6 maybe
in an all girls monastery they finally gotten new bikes to ride and they just keep giggling very loud so at some point sister yells from a window "keep quite or ill put the seats back on"
ill take the one inch on my penis

boat i love the water
i take nude pics but not to keep for myself :P
iv always wanted to bind someone to a bed fuck them and just live her tied up there until i want to fuck again

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:42 PM   #30
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. Heads or tails? Tails

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? [COLOR="red"]No[/COLOR

3. Who would you invite to join in your dream strip poker game? [COLOR="red"]A female co-worker[/COLOR

4. Do you believe in ghosts. [COLOR="red"]No[/COLOR

5. Would you rather see a photo of me naked or send me a photo of you naked? [COLOR="red"]Send you one[/COLOR

6. How attractive are you on a scale of 1 to 10 [COLOR="red"]5[/COLOR

7. Tell a good or funny joke you know. [COLOR="red"]I can't think of one[/COLOR

8a (question for straight men): Would you rather have a one inch longer penis or be two inches taller? [COLOR="red"] 2 inches taller[/COLOR

8e: (questions for bisexuals or other sexualitie)s: What's your favourite snack food? [COLOR="red"] Chips[/COLOR

[COLOR="red"] Boat[/COLOR
10. Do you ever take nude photos or videos of yourself that you never show anyone just to see how you're looking these days? [COLOR="red"]No, but have taken, or had others take pictures of me nude[/COLOR

11. Describe one dare you've always wanted to give somebody. [COLOR="red"]Let me color and leash you, and go for a walk. Maybe about every 10-15 minutes, we would stop, and you have to decide what piece of clothing to take off and hand to me. [/COLOR

Thanks for clicking my thread and answering my questions. I hope you have a great day![/QUOTE]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truth