Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2018, 10:38 AM   #1
babygirlslut

Default f/18 looking for easy tasks and dares!

i’m new to the dares and would like to build up to the harder things my likes and limits are in my signature, please respect them

dislikes: being loud, big inserts, feet, wedgies

limits: pictures/vids, family, social suicide, blackmail, public, scat, pee

toys:
3 different sized buttplugs, rabbit vibrator
babygirlslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 05:09 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

First get naked
Edge 3 times
Now do 25 jumping jacks
Put something in your pussy (can put panties on if needed to hold them in)
Now get dressed and go for a walk
While on the walk you must find a quite hidden spot to edge 2 times if you want to cum you must find a different spot and have your tits or pussy exposed

If you don’t cum on your walk you must get naked again when you get home
Edge 3 more times
Slap your pussy 15 times and wait 3 hours before you may cum

Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

This is very mild, I think.
The goal will be to objectify yourself.

Shower, dry off, and primp yourself so you're at your prettiest. Go back to your room.
If you want to push semi-public? Walk back to your room totally naked.

In your room, set up a mirror. Full length if possible.
Look yourself up and down in it. Pose. Wink or blow kisses at yourself. Really look yourself over. Look at yourself like you'd look at another woman. If you're not bi, you are for this experiment. Check yourself out.

Get on all fours, so if you look behind you, you see your ass in the mirror. Use a wooden spoon or hair brush, and spank your ass. Try to get each cheek at least mildly red. Watch yourself in the mirror as best as possible.

When the spanking is done, sit in front of the mirror, and watch yourself, both making eye contact with yourself, and by watching your pussy intently, as you spank it lightly (enough so it hurts a little, but we are going more for stimulation and humiliation here). Then grab your nipple hard and pull, both to hurt your nipple a little and to hold your breast out firm, and again watching yourself intently, spank your breast, before switching nipples, switching hand holding the spanking implement, and spanking the other breast.

Pleasantly sore all over, and hopefully aroused from both doing it and watching it, it's time to edge. Rub your clit. Watch your pussy as it gets wetter, as it opens. Make eye contact with yourself. You may not look away. Reach edge to the sight of your own masturbation.

Allow yourself to come down from the edge a bit. Now is where you can improvise a little. Does your pussy need more spankings? Is your ass not as sore as it could be? Do you like it when breasts take on more color from beatings? If so, you may, at your own discretion and to your own tastes, revisit those tasks.
Then we get ready to make you cum. And if you have any clothespins or anything, now is a good time to clip them to your nipples.

Use at least one finger, preferably more, and finger yourself to orgasm. If you need clit stimulation, by all means, touch your clit.
Same rule as edging. You must look at yourself, either your body or your face, when you bring yourself to orgasm.
Bury your finger(s) as deep as you can when you cum.

As your orgasm passes, pull your fingers out, and look at (in the mirror) how wet they are.
Slowly lick them off, while looking yourself in the eyes. If you're wet enough, dip them back in for one more taste.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:44 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Shower, dry off, and primp yourself so you're at your prettiest. Go back to your room.

Look yourself up and down in it. Pose. Wink or blow kisses at yourself. Really look yourself over. Look at yourself like you'd look at another woman. If you're not bi, you are for this experiment. Check yourself out.

Get on all fours, so if you look behind you, you see your ass in the mirror. Use a wooden spoon or hair brush, and spank your ass. Try to get each cheek at least mildly red. Watch yourself in the mirror as best as possible.

When the spanking is done, sit in front of the mirror, and watch yourself, both making eye contact with yourself, and by watching your pussy intently, as you spank it lightly (enough so it hurts a little, but we are going more for stimulation and humiliation here). Then grab your nipple hard and pull, both to hurt your nipple a little and to hold your breast out firm, and again watching yourself intently, spank your breast, before switching nipples, switching hand holding the spanking implement, and spanking the other breast.

Pleasantly sore all over, and hopefully aroused from both doing it and watching it, it's time to edge. Rub your clit. Watch your pussy as it gets wetter, as it opens. Make eye contact with yourself. You may not look away. Reach edge to the sight of your own masturbation.

Allow yourself to come down from the edge a bit. Now is where you can improvise a little. Does your pussy need more spankings? Is your ass not as sore as it could be? Do you like it when breasts take on more color from beatings? If so, you may, at your own discretion and to your own tastes, revisit those tasks.
Then we get ready to make you cum. And if you have any clothespins or anything, now is a good time to clip them to your nipples.

Use at least one finger, preferably more, and finger yourself to orgasm. If you need clit stimulation, by all means, touch your clit.
Same rule as edging. You must look at yourself, either your body or your face, when you bring yourself to orgasm.

As your orgasm passes, pull your fingers out, and look at (in the mirror) how wet they are.
Slowly lick them off, while looking yourself in the eyes. If you're wet enough, dip them back in for one more taste.
Old 12-27-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Well, I don't have anything as easy as the dares above, so I dare you to add a Dislikes and Maybe section to your signature :3
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 01:59 PM   #6
babygirlslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
First get naked
Edge 3 times
Now do 25 jumping jacks
Put something in your pussy (can put panties on if needed to hold them in)
Now get dressed and go for a walk
While on the walk you must find a quite hidden spot to edge 2 times if you want to cum you must find a different spot and have your tits or pussy exposed

If you don’t cum on your walk you must get naked again when you get home
Edge 3 more times
Slap your pussy 15 times and wait 3 hours before you may cum

Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy

Thank you for the date! i loved it. the first 3 edges were easy to get to and made me very wet. when i was doing the jumping jacks my tits we’re bouncing like crazy and i could hear my pussy lips smacking together from how wet they were. i decided to use a cucumber and it slipped in very easy. i put on a hoodie and leggings with bra and panties underneath and left to go to this playground by my house. i sat in the top of the playground that was more covered and i pulled down my pants and started using the cucumber to help me edge. i did this when it was dark out so it was little risk. as i was doing this a few cars drove by and i think they saw me but i didn’t care and kept going with my edges. one car even stopped for a few minutes and watched. i wanted to cum very bad and so i put the cucumber back in me and dressed up again and started walking in a path by my house. i walked till i saw a bench and sat down. i took off my shirt and bra so my tits we’re exposed. it didn’t take very long for me to cum and when i did i was so loud. after i sucked off my juices from the cucumber and left it on the bench. i got dressed again and walked back home fully satisfied

toys:
The following user says Thank You to babygirlslut for this post:
Old 01-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #7
Tommytomjj

First take an enema to clean out your ass.

Roll a dice, you must put this many ice cubes inside you. You must also run toothpaste onto your nipples and keep it there during the dare. You must now masturbate sat naked in front of a mirror. As you are about to cum, immediately stop, stand up and spread your legs as wide as possible whilst staying stood up. Any ice cubes that fall out must be eaten there and then.

Next, you must add 10 clothes pins to your naked body, at least 1 on each nipple, and 2 on your pussy lips.

Next, peel a banana, take a bite of the banana and swallow, the rest of the banana must go in your ass, and keep it there until you finish the rest of the tasks.

You must now eat the rest of the banana. If you do not eat the banana, pm me for a punishment. Hope you enjoy.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:47 PM   #8
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirlslut View Post
Thank you for the date! i loved it. the first 3 edges were easy to get to and made me very wet. when i was doing the jumping jacks my tits we’re bouncing like crazy and i could hear my pussy lips smacking together from how wet they were. i decided to use a cucumber and it slipped in very easy. i put on a hoodie and leggings with bra and panties underneath and left to go to this playground by my house. i sat in the top of the playground that was more covered and i pulled down my pants and started using the cucumber to help me edge. i did this when it was dark out so it was little risk. as i was doing this a few cars drove by and i think they saw me but i didn’t care and kept going with my edges. one car even stopped for a few minutes and watched. i wanted to cum very bad and so i put the cucumber back in me and dressed up again and started walking in a path by my house. i walked till i saw a bench and sat down. i took off my shirt and bra so my tits we’re exposed. it didn’t take very long for me to cum and when i did i was so loud. after i sucked off my juices from the cucumber and left it on the bench. i got dressed again and walked back home fully satisfied
Vary nice report I am glad you enjoyed it if you would like some more tasks you can pm me and I will either pm you back or post here if you would like

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:52 PM   #9
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

This one is really easy. Three orgasms humping a pillow. No other form of touching yourself in any other way but the pillow

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:08 AM   #10
Doit4me

Very simple one for you. Edge 3 times before bed, then 3 times when you wake up. You may not cum until the following evening.
Doit4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:41 AM   #11
psyched419

Insert a plug, if you have one and bend over the arm of a couch or your bed. Proceed to spank yourself 100 times on each cheek to warm yourself up and then you may straddle the edge of the furniture and hump it like a curious baby. If you cum in less than 15 minutes, you must repeat the process until you can last longer.
psyched419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:00 PM   #12
babygirlslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post

thank you for the dare! i started off shaving everything in the shower which made me nice and smooth but also a little sensitive. as i was drying off and getting myself ready i couldn’t stop thinking about what i was about to do which made me a little wet to begin with. i stood in front of my full length mirror and started making faces into it and grabbing my tits trying to look sexy. i grabbed my brush and got on all fours. i spread my legs wide so i’d see everything if i were to look back into the mirror. i started spanking my ass alternating between the two and it didn’t take too long for them to get decently red. it hurt more as i kept going but i like the pain. i decided it was enough and turned around to look at myself in the mirror. i could see how wet my pussy got from that and it felt humiliating. i started off hitting my pussy lightly and going harder. i stopped at 10 spanks when it started getting a little much. i started by grabbing my right nipple first and pulling out slightly. i could feel the tension and i started hitting my breast until it looked red so i switched to the other one to make it look the same. i got closer to the mirror and started rubbing my clit. i was watching my pussy intently and it didn’t take long to edge. i stopped and decided i wanted to doable my ass again. i got on all fours and spread my legs, that’s when i could feel my juices really go down my thighs. i started spanking myself with the brush harder this time until it wa bright red and sore. i don’t have any clothes pins to use, you can add a punishment for this sir. i need clit stimulation as well so i used my hair brush to fuck myself with and used two fingers on my clit. once again it took no time at all to cum. after i calmed down from cumming a bit i took the brush out and started sucking and licking all my juices off of it. i put the brush down and took my fingers Nd dipped them into my pussy again and licked those off.

toys:
The following 2 users say Thank You to babygirlslut for this post:
Old 01-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #13
privvy
Distinguished Member

As a nudist I must dare you to read up on the nudist life style and to give it a try .... you might find that you like being a nudist.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:13 PM   #14
babygirlslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
Well, I don't have anything as easy as the dares above, so I dare you to add a Dislikes and Maybe section to your signature :3
Done! maybe you can post your dare here or pm me and we can see what i’d like to do!

toys:
Old 01-06-2019, 02:18 PM   #15
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I dont know if this is too much but i dare you to find a place anywhere you want but outside and cum there completely naked and 100m away from your clothes♥

If youre really daring choose a place where you could be caught

Last edited by MissPublic; 01-06-2019 at 02:43 PM.
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, dares for female