Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-25-2010, 03:48 AM   #721
boyslave89

Good chapter! Set up nicely for the next one
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:01 AM   #722
rachelssisiter
getDare Sweetheart

Don't worry Sis, chapter was better than you probably think.

Sure all the viewers want more!!
rachelssisiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #723
overlord

I LOVE THIS STORY..LIKE LOVE IT... the only issue i have with it is the whole inbred thing sisters... thats a bit sick for me but im not everyone.. otherwise LOVE IT
Old 11-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #724
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 79 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for support
Can I first welcome “overlord” and thank you for reading – 90% of story has happened in real life, however I must admit to over exaggerating certain events mainly for the story. Sorry if people feel sick with certain events.

Part 79 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly Amber had an idea; the first place she would visit would be the local church. Amber wandered of to the spectacular parish church, opening the big brown heavy door and going inside she was in shock at how beautiful the stain glass windows were as well as the unique pews / seats.

It was the first time that Amber had been inside the church since moving to the area not long ago. The only negative thing that Amber felt about the church was how cold the spirit inside the church seemed. Amber was very relieved that she was currently wearing all of her clothes.

She sat still in the pews and put her hands together and started to prey. It was the first time she had done this for several years. However she did not feel silly, like she had done at school preying as this time she felt it to be for a proper reason. This is what Amber said,

“Dear Lord
I hope you will forgive any sins that I have committed or about to commit, and please allow me to make friends and get along well in this new town,

Thank you lord
Amen”

Amber felt a lot better now that she had spoken to someone, she decided to take off her Dark grey military mustang jacket and take a picture in the Church, FLASH went the camera. Taking a picture of her whole body, face etc.

Moments later she put the jacket back on and departed the church happy that she had started her task and spoken to someone about it as well (her Lord).

Where would she go next?
In the church she had considered this and decided on going inside the small town itself. How daring would she be, she still didn’t know. She walked into Tesco supermarket and went straight to the clothing section. Amber went into the changing room and again stripped off her jacket, but this time also her socks. She put her shoes back on ready for the photo.

Amber decided to open the curtain, allowing any member of the public to see her, however she was still not revealing too much when her timer went off on the camera and soon there was a flash and the photo was taken.

Putting the clothing items back on Amber departed Tesco changing room / supermarket. She now had 2 photos, and knew that the next photos were going to be the risky ones. Where would she go next, what would she reveal. Don’t forget that a lot of the town was still new to Amber.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………….

Please keep commenting, all feedback is much appreciated. Believe me some more shocking episodes to come, don’t forget Amber has to strip more clothing, what item will be next and where will this be, keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #725
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

I like the sound of this - could get exciting.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #726
dragonator
getDare Devil

God job Rach! cant wait for more!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #727
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great Job I love that most of this story is true =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #728
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

OMG i love this story but please make the sectins longer
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:01 AM   #729
ms_nudist
Account Banned

love it rachel...
ms_nudist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #730
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter, a little shorter than usual but thanks for the frequent posts. Good as usual

Love the way that I have the same name as the star character at present moment

Please don't let the story end
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #731
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Is the next chapter the one with Ambers confession? Looking forward to that lol.

Keep up the great work

Last edited by Younggirl18; 11-26-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #732
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 80 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all support, apologies some chapters/parts are smaller than others – this chapter is almost 200 words longer than the last. It mainly depends on where the chapter endings fall and how much I could type in one go. Also to post longer chapters regular would be very hard.

Thanks for all support and please keep commenting, this chapter is

THE CHAPTER TO DIE FOR….

Part 80 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Where would she go next, what would she reveal.

Amber decided that she would walk away from the town centre and hoped that an idea would come to her. After about 2 minutes of walking she saw an alley way by the side of Marshals Yard new shopping complex. (Alley between Tesco – Marshals yard for more information on marshals yard visit www.marshallsyard.co.uk) Walking down the smelly alley it seemed to become quieter and quieter for which Amber was greatly relieved.

Amber kept walking up the shallow gradient avoiding dog dirt as she went and after another couple of minutes walking she came to a subway under a railway line. It smelled quite bad under here, mainly of urine and booze (alcohol). Amber was sure that this would be a great place for another picture.

This time she took of her jacket, socks and pale blue t shirt, this revealed her splendid bra covering her gorgeous round tits. She got her camera out and again snapped a photo. “Three down” she muttered to herself excitedly.

So far all of the photos that Amber had taken had seemed very easy, no one had caught Amber and no one was aware that Amber was up to anything, however would this last.

ABOVE: Photos of under the subway leading up Pingle Hill
After walking under the splendid underpass that looked like it had been recently painted, she was disappointed to find a large steep hill (Pingle Hill)

She started the slow climb and eventually reached the top quite out of breath. Glancing to both her left and right Amber noticed there was a cemetery filled with what looked like thousands upon thousands of grave stones. The ones to her right seemed a lot newer than them on the left. Amber was a bit surprised that they would actually build a cemetery this size on a hill. In front of her the alley way looked to be closed to public access and this forced Amber to travel either left or right into the cemetery. She decided on the right, into the newer part.

At this point she was most relieved to see a bench and small building, but what could this be. She slowly marched up to the small old tatty building to see a sign for toilet painted murkily on the bricked wall. The cemetery was relatively quite at present and Amber decided this would be the ideal place for her 4th photo. The toilet was unisex and there was only one cubical which amber raced inside.

Once inside she found that the cubical had no lock on the door and the usual graffiti littered all the peach walls. There was a sink on the side which Amber felt sure wouldn’t work. The teenage girl stood there for a minute or two reading the graffiti wondering who would post comments about themselves or others and if any of the telephone numbers were correct, she also tried the sticky tap and was surprised that it was actually still working.

Amber soon decided she must get on with her task and felt happy that a toilet this mucky and disgusting was a place that no one would catch her. She stripped out of her Jacket, socks, and miniskirt leaving her in her sexy underwear, bra and shoes. After a couple of minutes the photos was final snapped. She was still in only her underwear when suddenly a dog and person came around the corner entering the toilet. The dog and human stopped still just in front of Amber. Amber was caught near naked in an outdoor unlocked toilet. The person did not move, and Amber was worried at first, thinking that she might have caused the elderly person to have a heart attack. Suddenly …………

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Suddenly what?
What has happened to the person?
Who was the person?
Where would future photos be taken?
Please keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers

Please keep the comments and feedback coming, I hope the story has not stated to disappoint people

Love Rachie
x x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #733
Dice7
getDare Addict

Nice pictures of the underpass, shame Amber and her bra aren't in them!!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #734
Nick
Distinguished Member

All bow before the master of cliffhangers! My only disappointment is that you can't post a new part every ten minutes, lol.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #735
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Such a shame those photos aren't going in the story...
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk