Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2021, 08:23 AM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Chloe:
Thanking the mayor and apologising for the commotion caused in the tavern. Also I make not that I’ll keep into consideration about purchasing a cloak but at the same time brushing it off as these are my own traditional elven garments. I start by looking at the piece of parchment with the list of jobs that are available as well as the warnings from the mayor.
pressing over the list while keeping an eye on the other two adventurers that got caught up in the shenanigans a something catches my eye. “A brothel!” I think to myself “ that’s well that’s a rather unusual job for an adventurer to take up but I guess even adventurers have their needs to and wow that’s a lot of gold”
pondering for a moment while trying not to look like I’m taking an interest in such things I think “well maybe I could just take a look inside and see what goings on take place there.” then looking at the two besides me I think “right now might not be the best time to go. I’ll take a peek later on this evening when they won’t likely see me there and get the wrong idea.”

looking back at the list I notice that the blacksmith is looking for help as I think back to seeing that sexy piece of armour and thinking about how it was more straps than anything looking like clothes and that it would probably look more in place as a harness. At that moment an idea pops into my head. Maybe just maybe if I go to help him out I may be able to convince him to let me have it or at least at a reduced cost and then ...... I shake my head, my cheeks starting to go red again trying not to get lost in naughty thoughts.

snapping back to it I think that it would be good to have a little bit more money to so I look back at the list just looking at the reward for completing the job at which point I notice the ad for the theatre. “Wow that sounds great” I think to myself “ working at a theatre would be easy work not to mention the price for it to”

looking at the other two standing besides me I notice that they seem to have made up their minds as well for what work they will be doing and look close to heading off. Before they can leave I call out to them and now my head to them and face Lupa Lupa and say “ thank you for helping me out back there. If not for you I don’t know what would have happen” and facing Dixie “thank you to. You were a huge help””and to the both of you I hope we get to meet again soon and maybe we could enjoy a meal sometime together”
finishing my thanks to the two I quickly dart away jumping over the walls and running on Roof tops before jumping back down onto the streets making sure not to be noticed before walking out of an alleyway. Making my way down I keep looking over my shoulder making sure I’m not drawing to much attention before entering the blacksmiths shop to talk about the work.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
interactive stories, roleplay, story