Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2022, 07:44 AM   #16
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
True, but I'm sure there are things you can think of suppose I get distracted for 5 minutes, maybe I can do something else for 5 mins, or do something 5 times. Sit so it puts pressure on my poor clit, go to the bathroom and flick it and try not to make a sound, etc :3
Ahh leaving the library is an option. Much more choice. Go to the bathroom and remove your all your clothes. Lean back and grab your swollen clit. Pull it out as far as you can. Do this five times. Now ten hard flicks. Then get redressed with a front wedgie.
Old 10-19-2022, 07:47 AM   #17
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Ahh leaving the library is an option. Much more choice. Go to the bathroom and remove your all your clothes. Lean back and grab your swollen clit. Pull it out as far as you can. Do this five times. Now ten hard flicks. Then get redressed with a front wedgie.
That's more like it I'll do that asap and let you know how it goes!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 08:27 AM   #18
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here are few ideas.

1. Remove your bra while sitting in the library. You can move to between the stacks if you want and you do not have to take your other clothes off. The T-shirt and sweater should hide things pretty well but you will know the girls are hanging free.

2. Place a pencil on the chair between your ass cheeks and sit like that for a long as you can handle it. Occasionally wiggle around to adjust it a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
Let's say a good 15 minutes of poking at it. Nice and sharp jabbing too. No need to be nice to it.
Quote:
I'm back!

I gave myself a quick wedgie while I was between the stacks removing my bra under my clothes. I kept the bra hidden under my top until I could get back to my backpack to hide it away.

Then I took a pencil with me and went to the bathroom and undressed completely, hanging my clothes on the hooks on the back of the stall door. Luckily the girl before me had left as I was entering, so it was completely empty. I then pulled my clit as far as I could 5 times. It jiggled deliciously each time it sprang back! I then flicked it 10 times as hard as I could. During the flicking, another girl entered the bathroom, so I had to resist the urge to inhale and flinch with the pain. She stayed in there for a while, despite me waiting a minute or 2 for her to leave.

I then took my pencil from the clothes that were hanging and started to jab at my poor clit with the end of it. I was doing this for about 3-4 minutes when the other girl finally left, but another one came in at the same time. Another minute or so and another girl came in. I kept jabbing, initially starting with just jabbing the hood, but then pushing myself to jab the head and OMG. It hurt so deliciously bad. I let out a little squeak with one of them and tried to cover it up by coughing immediately after. Another 2-3 minutes and they both left soon after each other. I kept jabbing, wincing and trying to stifle any noises. Finally, I looked at my phone and noticed it had been 16 minutes since I started jabbing, so I got a bonus extra minute! I was dripping so much by the end of it! I don't know quite how to describe it but it took a bit to clean up!

I forgot to quote the comment that said to tie the other hair tie around my clit, but I did that before putting my clothes back on. I also made sure to give myself a front wedgie. Now I'm sitting back at a table in the library with my clit throbbing while its being pinched by my front wedgie.

Thank you guys so much for these! I still have about 4.5 hours here, so hopefully yall have more up your sleeve

Likes, limits, and toys!

The following user says Thank You to Waterfall for this post:
Old 10-19-2022, 08:35 AM   #19
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

A very good report. I hope that clit is now extra sensitive. Though the pencil stabbing should have been done after adding the second time. So I guess that's another 15 minutes it will need to do.

Also, lightly tease it too. No cumming of course, but you should try and get an edge in there.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pranadevil for this post:
Old 10-19-2022, 08:38 AM   #20
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Will have to involve the bathroom again. When you next go strip naked again. If no one is there, step out of the stall and give a twirl, showing off your nice clit, then go back in.

Grab a pen or multiple pens of you can, and put them up your ass.

After grasp your clit between your forefinger and thumb as hard as you can, then roll it between them for five minutes. Pulling it out as far as you can as you do so.

Once done don't put your underwear back on. The material of your jeans should stimulate your swollen clit as you walk quite nicely. They can go back on after the next task.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:52 AM   #21
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A very good report. I hope that clit is now extra sensitive. Though the pencil stabbing should have been done after adding the second time. So I guess that's another 15 minutes it will need to do.

Also, lightly tease it too. No cumming of course, but you should try and get an edge in there.
Ahhh you're right it should've. I have a class in about 10 minutes but I'll do that as soon as possible! And just the jabbing from before almost made me cum, so I don't know if I'll need to tease it much tbh

Quote:
Will have to involve the bathroom again. When you next go strip naked again. If no one is there, step out of the stall and give a twirl, showing off your nice clit, then go back in.

After grasp your clit between your forefinger and thumb as hard as you can, then roll it between them for five minutes. Pulling it out as far as you can as you do so.

Once done don't put your underwear back on. The material of your jeans should stimulate your swollen clit as you walk quite nicely. They can go back on after the next task.
Ooo risky! That will be interesting!
I have 2 sharpies in my bag and those are the only ones I'm comfortable with inserting, so I'll do those and maybe another pen if I can find one I'm okay with.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of that

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 09:39 AM   #22
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Why are you wearing a shirt and bra? Those can come right off. Go do that now, someplace private.

While you're there, take two thin pens/pencils. use a hair tie to attach them tightly together at one end, so they are sitting together kind of like tweezers. Place one on each side of the base of your clit. The hair tie should be in the back, the pencils should be sticking out in front by an inch or so, and the whole thing should be pinching your clit at the base.

Tie one end of the ribbon tightly around the ends the pencils so it squeezes them together more. Pick a piece of furniture, and rub your clit on it until you edge.

Put your pants back on. Leave the ribbon coming out over your belt or through the zipper (your choice). Go sit back where you were before. Play with the ribbon. See if you can edge again by playing with the ribbon.

By the way: no orgasms for the next 24 hours, unless you ask a cute boy for permission in very explicit terms. Not that you will. This is a regular denial, just with a little mental twist.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:31 AM   #23
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Did this right after my class! Once again, it hurt so fucking nicely, I was dripping and dripping and dripping! I managed to edge 3 times during the jabbing this time. I guess my clit is a huge fan

Quote:

Did this right after the last one to keep things simple. Nobody was in the so I slipped out of the stall and did a little twirl while making sure my clit was catching some of the breeze ;p I returned to the stall and got out my 2 sharpies and sleek highlighter I managed to find in my bag. I used a little bit of my wetness that was dripping to slip them in, but not too much to where they'd slide out. I used one hand to make sure they stayed in for sure while I grabbed my clit as hard as I could and pulled it. As I started rolling, somebody came in. Luckily, they didn't stay in there long. I kept rolling and my pussy kept dripping. I managed to edge once while doing this.

I took my panties off quickly and stuffed them in my bag before another girl walked in. Now my clit is rubbing on my jeans and it hurts but my pussy is still dripping. I'll have to do the next one soon so I don't get a wet spot on my jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Why are you wearing a shirt and bra? Those can come right off. Go do that now, someplace private.

While you're there, take two thin pens/pencils. use a hair tie to attach them tightly together at one end, so they are sitting together kind of like tweezers. Place one on each side of the base of your clit. The hair tie should be in the back, the pencils should be sticking out in front by an inch or so, and the whole thing should be pinching your clit at the base.

Tie one end of the ribbon tightly around the ends the pencils so it squeezes them together more. Pick a piece of furniture, and rub your clit on it until you edge.

Put your pants back on. Leave the ribbon coming out over your belt or through the zipper (your choice). Go sit back where you were before. Play with the ribbon. See if you can edge again by playing with the ribbon.

By the way: no orgasms for the next 24 hours, unless you ask a cute boy for permission in very explicit terms. Not that you will. This is a regular denial, just with a little mental twist.
I will do this one next! Gotta walk back to the library.

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 10:55 AM   #24
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post

Went to the bathroom, removed my shirt and stashed it in my bag with my bra. I was worried about the tightness of my pants breaking one of the pens/pencils if I sat wrong, so I used 2 shorter pencil lead containers. I successfully pinched it between the containers. I don't have a ribbon but I found a fabric mask from earlier in the semester so I tied the end of that around the other side. I was in the bathroom so the only thing I really had to edge on was the TP dispenser. It took a few minutes but I managed! After that i readjusted the mask. It was juuussttt long enough so I put it up to my belt. I put my panties back on and left. I'm sitting back where I was. Now to try to edge

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 12:07 PM   #25
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Been able to edge 11 times. Still have about an hour left. Any final requests? Maybe an idea for the walk home?

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 12:13 PM   #26
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Been able to edge 11 times. Still have about an hour left. Any final requests? Maybe an idea for the walk home?
Impressive. What is the walk home like?
Old 10-19-2022, 12:16 PM   #27
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Impressive. What is the walk home like?
I was surprised lol. The walk home is on a bike trail. Usually only a handful on the route, bordered by trees but not like thick forest. About a 20 minute walk

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 12:29 PM   #28
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I was surprised lol. The walk home is on a bike trail. Usually only a handful on the route, bordered by trees but not like thick forest. About a 20 minute walk
Well I think no underwear for the walk. As you are only wearing a jumper. Walk with it hiked up, boobs on show. That way if anyone turns up you can just drop it back down.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:46 PM   #29
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well I think no underwear for the walk. As you are only wearing a jumper. Walk with it hiked up, boobs on show. That way if anyone turns up you can just drop it back down.
Finally headed home! I'll do that to the best of my ability!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 10-19-2022, 01:57 PM   #30
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Once you are back why not put in your medium buttplug and see how long it takes you to orgasm with your medium dildo.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit abuse, clit pump, clit punishment, college