Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2008, 05:59 AM   #1
twloha

Send a message via AIM to twloha Send a message via Yahoo to twloha
Default virtual master

i'm going to download the virtual master program for anyone who knows about this and would like to recieve the reports etc. or set the script etc. please pm me.

I'm having Paul Anka's BABY. Google It.
twloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #2
twloha

Send a message via AIM to twloha Send a message via Yahoo to twloha

if you know how to program and script whatever i is i have no clue and would like to be my "master" for this program please send me a pm thanks.

I'm having Paul Anka's BABY. Google It.
twloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
banneduser
Account Banned

do you have a link (perhaps by PM so not to affect thopse under 18) for this program's website?
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
do you have a link (perhaps by PM so not to affect thopse under 18) for this program's website?

May you also pm me the link it sounds very interesting
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #5
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

The program is simple to find through any good search engine.

Also I should point out that we can't allow you to ask for a master on this site until you're eighteen. However, someone programming something for you as a one-off would probably be ok... (don't quote me on that)

I was going to download it to see how hard the programming was, to see if I could script something up a storm for you, so you could 'master' yourself but... I'm on mac software, so it's a no-can-do, I'm afraid.

Last edited by Hampers; 06-29-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: dropped an apostrophe :O
Hampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 05:40 AM   #6
banneduser
Account Banned

Found it and PM'd Robert.

At first glance it is VERY basic and a better program is PCmistress (google it) A lot better, more scripts for it, easier to program it and has support for images, sounds, videos and timers. Has an attitude (goes up after tasks complete, down if not complete etc...) Gives punishments, permissions, clothing etc.....

It was primarily developed for teasing so many of the custom scripts (on the website) are based around that but it is easy to program and can very easily be used to create a long "session" if you want or simple dictate rules and give/deny permission etc....
Old 07-02-2008, 08:59 AM   #7
Five_Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
Found it and PM'd Robert.

At first glance it is VERY basic and a better program is PCmistress (google it) A lot better, more scripts for it, easier to program it and has support for images, sounds, videos and timers. Has an attitude (goes up after tasks complete, down if not complete etc...) Gives punishments, permissions, clothing etc.....

It was primarily developed for teasing so many of the custom scripts (on the website) are based around that but it is easy to program and can very easily be used to create a long "session" if you want or simple dictate rules and give/deny permission etc....

I can't get PC Mistress to work. Using the latest one I can find (2.0.9) and it crashes when I try to load a scenario. I'm trying to read the message board for it, but can't seem to find a fix. As you've got it working, I was hoping you might know the problem.
Five_Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #8
banneduser
Account Banned

I dont use the latest version to be honest, ive always had issues with it. The only solution i can think of is to try the default scenario, if that works then make sure you install the extra packages inthe right place etc.. If still no luck try posting on their forums.

It does seem a little hit and miss sometimes.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
suck1999

Send a message via MSN to suck1999

I have just downloaded this and it looks really good. I would like to find someone to program the script for me, if you can please PM me. Thank You.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:29 AM   #10
Five_Alive

I've done more research and got it working. If anyone has trouble loading scripts, search for a Yahoo group called "PCMistress 8"

Have a look in the files for the PCM.exe replacement file. Just copy the file into where you installed PCM the first time.

There are lots of scripts in the groups and it is definitely more interactive than the Virtual Master program.
Five_Alive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk