Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-17-2023, 12:12 PM   #1
Josh.white97

Smile Advice on TorD fetish

Hey friends, wanted to start off by saying I love the community here and site! I used to be on here mostly when I was a teenager many years ago. I loved reading the TorD stories growing up, I would experiment with my friends and simultaneously read these MxM stories that were just as hot about teen boys playing TorD and getting naughty with their friends.

Now years later, I have a loving boyfriend and am happily settled down. But, the kinks I felt reading these stories growing up, and the sexual experimentation I had, weigh on me, I miss the old fantasies I used to live and read about experimenting in groups of guys. These types of stories and fantasies still arouse me more than anything.

Any advice from the community? How could I find a way to bring these kinks into my current relationship? Should I just be ignoring them?

I see there are a ton of old users that were very active with me years ago, that have grown past their time on this site. Should I also be just growing past this? Or did they just find a way to incorporate these interests in their life? Welcome any advice.

Also posted this in the AMA section as I’m not sure where this question best fit. But feel free to AMA anything as well related to the topic or anything else about my fetishes / kinks.

Likes: Twinks, underwear, butts, balls, anal, tickling, fondling, masturbation, edging, cum & piss denial

Dislikes: Poop, Family, Extreme pain, Permanent, public

Less active now, on here from time to time. But need advice on my thread!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428475
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk