Old 03-12-2021, 07:03 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default A bet you say?

I am a member who loves the idea of a bet...but I need to have more ideas, most of mine are confined to games/dice rolls...and I know there are much more exciting or random ways to do this...so let’s share

1. What is your favourite stake to put up for a bet? (Getting a dare, being spanked, losing clothing? Etc...)

2. What is the worst thing you had to do because of losing a bet? (Go streaking, have some extreme pain, get really humiliated?)

2a. What is the best punishment you’ve dealt out for winning a bet?

3. Do you prefer bets based on games or random chance?

3a. If games, what do you like playing?
3b. If random chance, what do you use for this?

4. Other than the above, are there any other types of bets you have made?

5. Do you have a regular bet partner, or play with random people?

6. Do you have a fantasy bet you would love to place?

7. Do you prefer to win or lose a bet?

8. What is the most imaginative bet scenario you’ve taken part in?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 10:25 AM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

1. What is your favourite stake to put up for a bet? (Getting a dare, being spanked, losing clothing? Etc...)

It can be quite variable, as my interest is mostly what the opponent is risking and I try to match, so I don't really have a favourite. Spanking can be a pretty go one, though, as you have clearly defined parameters.

2. What is the worst thing you had to do because of losing a bet? (Go streaking, have some extreme pain, get really humiliated?)

I'll leave it at extreme pain.

Pissed in a Domme's stretched asshole.

I often dislike games of pure chance (elements of randomness are okay, such as with cards), and avoid betting on such, or only minor things. I prefer skill based games. I also like to have an element of control- so I won't often bet on a sports game, for example. If I make a bet, I'm involved in whatever happens; the loss is my loss, the win is mine.

As long as there's skill involved, pretty much anything that I have some familiarity with and is equal to all contestants.

Dice or cards, rng.

Not sure I follow; do you mean strength, endurance, races, etc? If so, yes.

I don't have a regular betting partner, no. Randoms, I have mixed feelings about. Getting to know people with light gets can be fun, but I won't open higher stakes unless I know or have a strong reason to trust the other player. Apart from any other consideration, it's hard to set up a fair game of skill if you don't know what the player skills are. I dislike blind bets.

Periods of slavery do well enough.

I play to win.

Unfortunately it didn't happen, but I had a team of green army girls pegged for an airsoft game. I know I could have taken them!

Thank you.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 03-14-2021 at 10:33 AM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 11:56 AM   #3
patrickm

Default A Bet You Say

Naked lap. Loser has to run naked around the house/apartment, or for more daring bettors, around the block.

Streak down the street during a snow storm. My feet were freezing.

Walk of shame. I won a Smash Brother's bet, best of seven matches (I swept), and the loser had to walk down the long driveway naked with the winner walking in front of him and ringing a bell while saying, "Shame, shame, shame." At the end of the driveway by the street, everyone who was present sprayed the loser with silly string. We then walked back to the house, me still ringing the bell and saying, "Shame, shame, shame."

I like games that are part skill and part chance. The skill means you can have some influence on whether you end up paying the forfeit. The chance makes things interesting, especially if you have people of different skill level involved.

Several for money or chores (e.g. mowing a yard, washing a car, etc.) Most of mine that are interesting are for naked laps or skinny dipping.

No regular bet partner, but I'm always on the look out for one. I usually bet with friends, but haven't found one willing to do it very often.

Something that would involve extensive public nudity like leaving a bar or someone's house naked and having to make my way home like that. I have a lot of bet fantasies on my blog if you'd like more specifics.

Both. It's fun to win some and lose some. I always play to win, though. I do like a scenario where there are several bets going on and I win most of them. But the few bets I do lose have the worst payoffs.

Online strip poker where first one naked had to streak to a pool, swim several laps, than jerk off on the pool deck. I was the first one naked.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post:
Old 03-15-2021, 10:06 AM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I like progressive stakes. Start with stripping one piece of clothing at a time, then dares/forfeits. My absolute favorite is to provide "favors" or "services" to the winner.

define "worst"... Sing a karaoke song chosen by the winner? Go to the gas station and pay cash dressed slutty and ask for pics of me giving blowjob? Watching the entire Twilight series?

again, definitions. Providing oral for 5 min to each of the other players? Run around the house twice naked? Sing a karaoke song I chose? Watch anime/hentai?

games. I am too good at manipulating "random" events

card games, usually. the skill of the player(s) are as much of a factor as the "randomness" of the cards
dice, but someone else has to roll them

sports bets. a couple of my friends and I are fans of opposing teams. We have a standing bet on the season record between the teams

See #4. I also enjoy random people when I can get a game going

yes. 1 year of "slavery", where the "loser" would be "forced" to do anything and everything the "winner" wanted, whether it's just housework, or playing cum dumpster at a party

depends on the bet. I enjoy being humiliated, "forced" to strip or provide sexual favors, but I hate losing money.

I lost a bet to my girlfriend, and had to serve as her "slave" for a week. During the week, I was only allowed to wear what she chose (which was nothing but a dog collar), did all of her housework, cooked and served her meals, etc. I even had to do her laundry, and the laundry facility for the apartment building was in the basement, while her apartment was on the third floor. No elevator. One of her neighbors saw me leaving the apartment on my way to change loads, hands full with a basket of clothes, wearing nothing but a dog collar. We talked about what was going on, and she talked to my girlfriend when she got home from work. I ended up playing housekeeper for both of them for the rest of the week, though no sex with the neighbor. When the week was over, my girlfriend informed me that she had taken my car back to my house, along with all of my clothes. I ended up walking naked home, from the center of town where she lived, to the farmhouse I owned about 10 miles out of town. Fortunately, small town streets are pretty empty after dark, as are country roads.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 10:17 AM   #5
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

1. What is your favourite stake to put up for a bet? (Getting a dare, being spanked, losing clothing? Etc...) Generally naked dares that push the loser, so streak/walk down the street etc

2. What is the worst thing you had to do because of losing a bet? (Go streaking, have some extreme pain, get really humiliated?) Go on Cam4 and do anything anyone wished

2a. What is the best punishment you’ve dealt out for winning a bet? To be exposed online for a period of time

3. Do you prefer bets based on games or random chance? I like both equally, they both have their charms

4. Other than the above, are there any other types of bets you have made? None really

5. Do you have a regular bet partner, or play with random people? It's been a while but was with random people

6. Do you have a fantasy bet you would love to place? Similar to Patrick's one. My fantasy would be to lose a bet in a bar. Have to strip in the toilets, hand clothes to the winner and they go back to our seat. I'd then have to walk back to them before I could get dressed

7. Do you prefer to win or lose a bet? It depends on the forfeit but generally losing

8. What is the most imaginative bet scenario you’ve taken part in? Nothing interesting really

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:22 AM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

Spanking, public humiliation, naked

That's hard to day I've had several that I thought would be hard, but where not, like a 20 minute walk with only shoes, crop top, and exposed diaper, but everyone who passed me was friendly.
I would say the worse was when I had to take a walk, in a short mini skirt, bra and cami. The walk took me past a coed group of 20 some year olds. I ended up giving each guy a BJ. Later I found out that the person I lost to had set me up.

Putting a chain on them and leading them around the block.

Both, at some times it is fun to let the dice choose.
Other times a game is fun, especially when I have the power to win or lose.

Battleship, or a card game.

Dice or coin.

Can't think of ant

Use to

Not that I can think of, but I have a fantasy punishment.

That depends on what we are playing for. In general I do prefer to lose. I'm not much of a master.

8. What is the most imaginative bet scenario you’ve taken part in?[/was It was a game of chance, spin the bottle with a group of coeds. The spinner, if female got eaten out, if male, they got a blow job from the person the bottle pointed to.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet