Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #31
potter1harry
Account Banned

wow good i love it

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:06 AM   #32
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Sorry for the delay in reading the 6th part (i believe)

Still going extrmemly well, and don't worry about english that much, I look more at the content.

PS - The english is better than in my story

Looking forward to more

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #33
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Thumbs up hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter1harry View Post
wow good i love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Sorry for the delay in reading the 6th part (i believe)

Still going extrmemly well, and don't worry about english that much, I look more at the content.

PS - The english is better than in my story

Looking forward to more

Love Rachie
x x x x
Thank you both of you.

@Rachie: lol. No way! I don't think my English is that much good. :P Thank you for your encouraging words.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #34
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Plug Blackmailing younger sister part VII (Butt plug)

Kathy went to her washroom and did the business. She made sure that all the dirt has gone from her ass. She can’t believe she is going to let see her asshole to Rex, after few minutes. She removed her skirt and went to the Rex’s room. Then knocked at the door

“Come in Kathy” Rex yelled from the room.

Kathy went into the room, naked from waist down. She was so embarrassed and knew her pussy is clearly on view. She hung her head in shame, without looking at Rex.

“Hi, you are on time. So, you are allowed to keep your skinny. I prepared the butt plug for you. I think it’s time to put it in your ass. Bent over Kathy.” said Rex smiling.

Rex took the KY and butt plug while poor girl bent from the waist. Then he applied the KY on the plug and lubricated Kathy’s’ asshole. She jumped from the shock. She is going to have a butt plug in her virgin asshole. She had never had anything in there before.

“Did you shit Kathy?”

“Yes sir…” said Kathy in a low voice.

“Good. I’m using lubricant, because this is your very first time. But a slave doesn’t always have access to KY. She must learn to lube her plug by sucking it. Do you understand that?” asked Rex inserting a finger in the little blonde’s ass.

“ehhmm… Yes sir” said Kathy biting her lower lip in shame.

“Sir? May I speak?”

“Yes Kathy. What is it?”

“Sir, I don’t think this will fit inside me. It’s too large” said Kathy begging.

“Oh why is that sweetie? You will get used to it. I really need to insert this into you. Having a butt plug is a very good way to discipline a slave. It will remind you that you cannot shit whenever you want. You must understand that your body owns by me and I can do whatever I like to do with your body. So, you must take whether you like it or not.” Said Rex shoving two finger in Kathy’s exposed ass.

Rex pulled the fingers from her ass and applied some KY jelly again on his fingers. Then he pushed two fingers in, as far as it would go in her ass and then asked from Kathy how she is feeling. She didn’t say anything but groaned.

“Ok sweetie, now it is the time to insert it. Be relaxed. You have a nice little asshole and I want it to loosen so you can accept a cock into it soon.”

“Oh.. no.. pleaaaasssee sir, I don’t want a cock inside my ass. Pleaaaassseee sir” said Kathy crying, tears running down her face.

“Oh sweet heart, don’t cry darling. You will love it when someone fucking your sweet little ass. But before that we need to stretch it so you will feel no pain.” said Rex while placing the tip of the plug on her asshole and began to push.

Her asshole was really tight. Rex had to work hard to get past her sphincter.

“Oh my.. Kathy.. I’m waiting to fuck you in the ass darling.. Your ass is so cute…” said Rex pushing the head of the plug into her ass.

Suddenly, Kathy felt, the widest part of the plug slipped past her tight ring and the plug was locked into place. Tears of pain and humiliation ran down her cheeks.

“We are done. Now stand up Kathy. And for god sake stop crying. I will make you walk outside like this, if you don’t stop crying. Understand?”

Kathy stood up and felt her ass was so full. She tried to stop crying as she was afraid that Rex will make her to walk with plug in her ass and naked from the waist down. She sobbed slowly.

“Now I want to check whether the plug fits in you or not. So try to have a bowel movement while you are standing bitch. You know what I mean” said Rex having an evil grin on his face.

Kathy couldn’t believe she has sunk to this low, trying to have a bowel movement in front of her step bother. But she had no other choice. She did it closing her eyes while tears rolled down her cheeks.

“mmmmm… seems like it fits in your tight little hole. Isn’t it Kathy?”

Kathy hung her head in shame and managed to say yes.

“You may go now Kathy. But remember my rules. You are not allowed to pull this butt plug out without my permission. In fact, I want you to remember all those rules by tomorrow. If you forget at least a one, you will receive a punishment. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir” she said brokenly between sobs.

“Ok then. Now onwards you must obey all the rules I have sent. Remember, I will change those and add new rules as I needed. Now go and dress.” said Rex smiling.

Kathy went out showing her abused ass to Rex. Rex saw the base of the butt plug from her ass. It is clearly highlighted in her ass as it is black and Kathy has a white ass.

“Sway your ass bitch! Did you forget my rules?” yelled Rex while looking at his younger sisters’ precious ass and smiling to himself.

Kathy began sway her ass side to side slightly as she walked. She felt like a cheap whore as she walked towards her room.

“MORE… BITCH! SWAY IT MORE!!!” Rex demanded.

Kathy started to sob again as she started to swing her hips for HIM. OH MY GOD. I love this little girls’ ass so much. I can’t wait to fuck this cute ass. It’s so cute and it moves nicely as she walks. Rex thought. His mind is driving crazy by looking at young girls’ plump ass with the butt plug in. How beautiful Kathy is? Rex hasn’t noticed that Kathy is beautiful and cute until he saw her naked from the waist down. Swaying her ass like a whore, Kathy went in to her room and shut the door.

Rex was so eager to go to washroom and masturbate. Soon he can use his younger sister, when he wants to do that. But for now he saved it for later. He shut his door, removed all his clothes and got the white panties Kathy wore for the test. Then directly went to the washroom and inhaled the panties deeply while masturbating. He came within few minutes by remembering how he felt while he inserts his fingers into young girls’ ass and how sweetly his younger sister swayed that naked ass for him.

Kathy went to her room naked from the waist down. She removed all her remaining clothes and went to her bathroom, feeling the recently inserted butt plug as she walked. She had a wash and then came back wearing a wraparound skirt and a black top. She thought wearing panties can’t be seen from outside, so she wore panties. There is no way to Rex to recognize that she is wearing panties, as her parents came to the home while she had a wash. She thought she will never get caught for breaking that rule, unless their parents are out. She thought about not to wear any panties only when she and Rex is alone. She also wanted something to support to her newly inserted toy and she was afraid that base of the butt plug will engrave through her skirt. She checked her back from the mirror in her room. There was a little lump in her skirt where the base of her plug contacts the skirt. But with her panties on, it is nearly invisible under her skirt. If she removed her panties, then it will show more. She was afraid to think about that scenario, so she made her mind and went to do her studies.

She studied nearly 1 hour and she heard her mother calling her to come to the evening tea. As she had done all her homework, she had no worries to study again, so she was planning to watch a film after coming back from the tea. She hoped that watching a film will reduce her tension about the “training”. She closed all her books and went to the evening tea table.

At the evening tea table, nothing unusual happened. They all had their tea happily. But as soon as Kathy sat on the chair, she felt the extra pressure the butt plug brought on her ass. She knew it is really hard to forget what is happening to her. The butt plug is a constant reminder of Rex and the ‘training’. It didn’t hurt badly as it is a small size, but thinking about her new life and her new ‘owner’ makes Kathy’s heart pounding and she hardly managed to hold up the tear at the tea table. She also felt the excitement by leaking some juices into her panties. She cannot understand why her pussy doing this to her. Soon after they finished their tea, Bailey asked Kathy to clean the table. Rex agreed to help her. Bill and Bailey were happy that Rex is helping his younger sister even though she is his step sister. So, both of them went down stairs happily leaving the Rex and Kathy alone. No need to say that Kathy don’t like getting alone with Rex as she know whenever they are alone Rex might do something ‘bad’ and also excites her.

Rex started to clean the table, didn’t wait for Kathy to start. They are sure that their parents are in downstairs because they can’t hear any footsteps more and can hear the sound of the TV coming from downstairs, which is a clear sign that their parents are at downstairs.

“Did you finish studying darling?” asked Rex in a kind tone.

“Ah.. Yea.. Yes si..r” said Kathy surprisingly from the Rex’s tone. He is talking like nothing unusual happened.

“If you need you can go and watch the TV. I’ll clean the table for you. You were obedient in the evening. So I don’t want to tire my darling, younger sister. Go and do your stuffs sweetheart. I’ll clean the table” said Rex smiling. It was not an evil grin. Kathy could almost feel that he is saying it in very adorable way.

“Thank you.. Sir” said Kathy happily from the kind tone of her brother.

Kathy went to her room happily. Rex cleaned the tea table and went to his room. At the dinner time they all sat in the table and took their dinner while watching the TV. Kathy felt so free at the dining table. She laughed loudly at the jokes which her dad and brother made. After the dinner Kathy and Rex went to upstairs, to their rooms.

On their way to the rooms, on corridor, there is an area which can’t be seen from the downstairs. When Kathy and Rex reached to that area, Rex grabbed Kathy’s arm and started to talk.

“Do you remember the rules, slave?”

“umm..sir..to be honest with you.. I didn’t have time to revise those again as I studied in the evening and watched a film after we had the tea. Now I’m going to read those.” said Kathy, fear rising in her heart.

“Very well then Kathy. Read those. There are some rules you must obey at night. You better follow those rules after reading it. I’ll be checking whether you remember those rules or not, in tomorrow. If you forget at least a one, you will see what will happen to you then. Do you understand that?” said Rex in a tough voice.

“Yyes sir. I understand that.. I will revise those now..” said Kathy in a low voice, fearing their conversation would hear to others.

“Ok then. Before I let you go, I want to check whether you are obeying the rules. So I need you to come to my room before you go to sleep”

“Eh..em.. sir, can I go to my room before I come? I’ll come to your roo…”

“I SAID NOW BITCH!”

Kathy knew there is no way to hide her panties from her brother, now. She is so sure Rex is going to check whether she is wearing panties or not. Oh my god! How I can slip from that, thought Kathy. She knew that she is caught now. She had no other choice other than following Rex to his room.

“I knew that you were disobedient bitch. That’s why I want to check. Do you think you can fool me, step sister? Hah?” asked Rex, fire in his eyes.

Kathy entered in to the room and slowly shut the door.

“Sir can we lock the door before..”

“Of course slave. Lock it”

Kathy locked the door and turned to Rex, then slowly raised her head so her eyes met with Rex’s. Then quickly looked away as their eyes met, and Rex said her to remove her skirt. Kathy removed her skirt shivering in fear, that she already knew she had lost and there is no way to hide her panties. Her heart began to pound rapidly as she removed the skirt. She hung her head in shame and fear. She can’t look at the Rex’s face knowing he must be blast from anger because of the panties she wore.

“Look at me Kathy. Don’t worry I’m not going to punish you now as our parents are at home. But you will definitely be punished for breaking the rule number 1. It was the simplest of all the rules. How can I assure that you are going to be an obedient slave, if you can’t even obey the simplest rule among the 10 rules I have sent to you?”

“I..’am sorry sir. Please… don’t do anything now. I’ll accept the punishment tomorrow right after I come from the school.” said Kathy crying. She knew she made her elder brother furious.

“Ok then. You need to wear panties right?”

Kathy didn’t answer; she was confused by the question. She didn’t know what to say. All she knew is she will definitely get a hell of spanking tomorrow right after she come from the school. She didn’t know how to answer him, so she stood there numb.

“Are you dumb bitch? Didn’t you hear the question?” asked Rex gritting his teeth.

Kathy is in more danger now. What should she say? If she says yes, then she will most probably get the spanking till her ass gets sore. If she says no, Rex might think that she is a slut and she will most probably have to go without panties almost everywhere.

“Yes sir.. please listen to me sir.. I wore panties because it gives the butt plug an additional support. I was afraid that it will fall down when I walk. That’s why I wore panties sir.. Please forgive me..” said Kathy trying to stop crying.

She was very much afraid because her parents are at home now. If they finds out that she is crying, Rex will tell about the DVD and by tomorrow he will publish the videos of her, to the internet. She would rather die than letting Rex to publish those nasty video to the internet. How can she face to her classmates after it got published? On the Rex’s part, he thought for a while and said

“Very well Kathy, I like that you told me the truth. But I must say you that I really pissed off from your dishonest behavior. At least you should have told me that you need to wear panties. Do you wanted to check me bitch? Hah?”

“Nnoo sir.. it’s nothing like that.. I just..”

“Remove those god damn panties now!”

Kathy quickly removed her panties and let it fell around her feet.

“Grab it and come here”

She bent down and picked them up. She is now naked from the waist down, just like she was in the evening, in the same room as she is in now. She came near to Rex, holding the offending garment. Rex took the garment from Kathy’s hand.

“Open your mouth bitch.” said Rex holding the panties up to her face.

Kathy opened her mouth and without waiting a second, Rex inserted her panties inside her mouth. He made sure that her pussy juice is made contact with her tongue, through her panties. In Kathy’s part, she felt like her pussy is tingling from the excitement.

“You broke the rule number 10 too, bitch. Do you remember what the rule number 10 is?”

Kathy thought. She really can’t remember the order. She just can remember those in random. Meanwhile Rex went to the backside of his sister and began to pat the base of the butt plug. While telling his younger sister to remember the rules, he began to push the butt plug in and out. Kathy closed her eyes to remember the rule number 10. But it was really difficult as her step brother is working on her butt plug in and out.

Rex’s prick was so hard. Here his younger sister, showing her body naked from the waist down and her hair hanging freely over her shoulder. She was only wearing a black skinny. The 3 black things, her top, her panties and her butt plug is clearly and nicely contrast from her white body. Rex knelt down facing Kathy’s ass and pulled aside her left ass cheek. He jerked pre come into his pants. What a lovely goddess his younger sister is? He can’t control his self. He kissed Kathy’s round ass lightly. Kathy, still closing her eyes, moaned softly as her brother kissing her ass cheeks. Then Rex asked one more time, that can she remember the rules. Kathy managed to say no sir, through her panties, still closing her eyes from the excitement. She was getting wet from the feeling her ass is getting by moving the plug in and out. Kathy was in a wild world for minutes, she almost forgot about the punishment she would receive tomorrow.

Suddenly, Rex stopped pushing butt plug in and out. He pushed it all the way in and stood up. Then he came to the in front of Kathy.

“Your pussy is leaking honey” said Rex while running his fingers through little girls’ bush. Kathy quickly reopened her eyes and looked down. Rex was right! Her pussy is leaking her love juice like a honey leaking from a skep. Oh my god this is so humiliating. She was turned on by the feeling in her ass!

Rex grabbed some of her pussy hair and pulled them. Kathy let out “awwwfffffppphhh” and tears started to rolling down her cheeks from the pain.

“Tomorrow morning, you must shave this bush off. Understand?”

Kathy nodded still crying from the pain feeling in her pussy. Then Rex slowly pulled out the panties from her mouth and asked can she remember the 10th rule. Fearfully she said no and began to sob again.

“I’ll ask you tomorrow what the rules you must obey are. It will be not good for you, if you forget at least a one. The 10th rule was you must kneel before me whenever I call you. Do you remember it now?”

“yees sir”

“Then what the fuck are waiting for bitch? Do it now!” demanded Rex with a quick slap across her face.

Kathy was feared that if he made more sounds, their mother and father will knock at the door. What will happen if they see her like this, having a butt plug in her ass, naked from the waist down? She quickly assumed the position and waited.

“Good. Now do you remember the rule number 9? I hope you don’t. So I’ll remember it for you, only in this time. Rule number 9 is you must not wear panties or bras when you are sleeping and you must keep the butt plug in. Understand?”

“Sir, I will not wear panties or bras. But sir, can I remove the butt plug when I sleep? I don’t think I can make my mind to sleep with plug in my ass. Please sir… please….” begged Kathy.

“I could have been rethinking about that. But as you have already broke the very 1st rule, all the rules must not change until I decided. I don’t think you are in position to bargain? Do you bitch? Do you think just because I cleaned the tea table for you, I’ll be easy for breaking my rules? Hah?” asked Rex.

Kathy didn’t tell anything. She looked at the floor.

“Now you can dress up. Remember the rules. Now get lost!” said Rex

Kathy quickly stood up from the kneeling position and dressed up her wraparound skirt and looked at the Rex before she leaves. Rex was holding her panties up and inhaling it while looking at Kathy and smiling. Kathy’s face turned beet red from the act and she quickly unlocked the door and got out from the room. She ran to her room and closed her door. Then turned on her laptop to see the email Rex has sent to her.

Kathy checked about the rules that she must obey at night. If she didn’t obey those rules, Rex will add more punishment to her. She didn’t want that happen. So, she read the rules. According to those rules she must bring herself off once, before she sleeps. And she is not to wear any panties or bras to sleep. According to rule number 8 she must ask permission to pee and shit. She doesn’t need to shit as she shit in the evening as Rex instructed. But she needed to pee. She usually pees, before she goes to sleep. Kathy begins to think. There is no way that her step brother will know, that she peed in her bathroom and she is wearing panties to her bed. She is already not used to wear bras when she sleeps. But she remembered the incident just happened now. It was also like; she never thought she will get caught. But she got caught before even spending one day without getting caught. She can’t sleep without peeing. She was afraid to pee without asking from her brother. The only choice she got is she must ask permission to pee.

Kathy took her checked her online chat list. Thank god! Her brother is online. She quickly asked from Rex, can she pee before she goes to sleep. Her step brother quickly sent her a reply,

‘Yes sweetie, pee before you goes to sleep. Good night bitch!’

Kathy was upset from the word ‘bitch’. She really doesn’t like Rex calling her bitch, so she quickly turned off her laptop and removed all her clothes and went to bathroom to have a quick wash, before sleep.

She sat on the toilet then started to rub her clit as she must masturbate and cum. Before long, she was out of her mind with lust. Within few seconds she had a wonderful orgasm. She had never cum like that. When she comes to normal, she peed, had a wash then changed into her pajamas. She was afraid to wear panties even though there is no way Rex can inspect it when she is sleeping.

Kathy remembered that she has some ‘duties’ to do in the morning. So, she turned on her laptop again to check those once before she goes to sleep. There were 2 rules; she must obey in every morning. She must shave her pussy hair and she must masturbate 5 minutes before she go to school. She read the 10 rules again and went to sleep thinking how can she go to school after masturbating and holding her urge to cum.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:09 AM   #35
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Post Blackmailing younger sister part VIII (Punishment)

Kathy woke up in the morning then remembered the two tasks she must complete in the morning. She quickly removed her pajama suit and then grabbed a towel, then went to bathroom and closed the door. She looked at the hair that would soon be gone. Then she got the shaving cream and razor which she is usually using to shave her armpits. Then she spread the shaving cream across her pubic hair. After having a good amount of shaving cream down there, she began to run the razor over her pubic mound, very slowly. She removed all her pubic hair, to the naught.

While having a bath, Kathy felt her pussy lips. She felt like a little girl. Her pussy didn’t have any hair at all. She was shocked when she saw her naked pussy from the bathroom mirror. She saw that her pussy lips are clearly visible now, without any hair on. She cried little, and then made up her mind. Her pussy cannot see by others except Rex. At that moment, she had no idea how wrong she was.

Kathy couldn’t believe what she had become, having a butt plug in her ass all the time and shaving her pussy every morning. She noticed that her pussy is becoming aroused by thinking about that. Now she is familiar with that feeling. Kathy thought it for a while. Why is she getting excited by those things? Is she a slut? Slowly, she began to masturbate as the 5th rules states. She looked at the clock, hanging on her bathroom wall, before she starts to rub her pussy. She must masturbate 5 minutes before she go to school. That’s what ‘his’ rules say. So she looked at the clock while masturbating. She knew that Rex cannot check it. But she was afraid to break any of the rules after the yesterday incident. She remembered how furious Rex’s face was, after he caught her for wearing panties. Thinking about that made Kathy’s urge to cum rose. But she concentrated hardly on the clock. She must do it only for 5 minutes, and then she can stop it.

Kathy masturbated for 5 minutes. Her mind was racing with lust and her pussy is on fire, when she stopped masturbating, but couldn’t bring herself off. As Rex’s rule states, she can cum only with his permission.

Kathy wanted to shit. She ran her hand to her backside to grab the base of the butt plug. She pulled harder by holding from the base of the plug as her ass muscles kept clamping on it. After she finished with her business, she reinserted it.

Kathy came from the bathroom and switched on her laptop to read the rules once again as she has to remember those when she come back from the school. Then she found another email from Rex! Her heart began to pound. She quickly opened the email.

“Hi slave Kathy,

As you want to wear panties, I’ll allow you to wear panties only when you go outside. So, you can wear panties to the school. See you in the afternoon little baby sis!”

Kathy was extremely relieved from the fact that she is allowed to wear panties. She was worried the whole night thinking about how she can go to school without any panties on. She wore her uniform and before she goes to school, she looked at the rules once again to make sure, she didn’t miss any rule she must obey in the morning and she can remember the every rule very well. After, she is satisfied that she can remember the 10 rules very well, she switched off her laptop and went downstairs to catch the school bus.

At the school, she did all her studies as usual and almost forgot about the butt plug in her ass. The butt plug had become so much a part of her life. Finally the school was over and she was on her way back to school. Then only her fear began to rise as she remembered she has to accept a punishment. What will he do to her today? Oh my god! She caught for breaking one of his simplest rules. She cannot think what kind of punishment he would give her today. All she can think was how furious Rex was and she is sure, the punishment will be a severe one and will include more humiliation. To her absolute horror, her pussy was getting excited by thinking about the punishment. She knew that she has to show her panties to Rex anyhow and she knew that she will show it with a large wet spot at the crotch. She thought about what could be happen if Rex didn’t allow her to wear panties to the school. Then she is sure her skirt would get wet from her love juice and may show a large wet spot to the outside. She was afraid to even think about that. She silently thanked Rex for allowing her to wear panties. Finally, the school bus came to the Kathy’s house. Kathy got off from the bus and went to her house. At the moment she knocked at the door, Kathy was shivering from the fear and excitement. Rex opened the door

“Hi, come in”

Kathy didn’t say anything. She just barely smiled at him and entered into the house. She remembered the day she received her first spanking, Rex was angry when she tries to go to her room before accepting the punishment. So, she waited for Rex to speak first. She waited. But Rex doesn’t seem to bother about her at all. He continued watching TV. Kathy thought he may be forgotten about the punishment. So, she started to walk toward the stairs, to go to her room. But then she remembered she has to ask for the punishment. How humiliating this is? How on the earth a 15 years old girl ask from her step brother to punish her? But she had no other choice. She turned to Rex and find courage to beg for the punishment.

“Sir..?”

“Yes” replied Rex without even looking at her. Kathy was not sure he is angry or not. But she must ask for the punishment.

“Please punish me for my faults.” Kathy said in a very low voice.

“What? I didn’t hear you Kathy.”

Kathy was astonished. Then she again asked to punish her, this time loudly so Rex can hear her well.

“Oh. Why should I punish you Kathy? Did you done anything wrong?” now Rex turned to face Kathy, but still sitting on the chair.

Kathy was surprised. What the hell is with Rex? But she knew about her step brother. He is always like that. So, she began to talk again

“Yes sir. I wore panties and disobeyed you.” said Kathy.

“Very well then, you can go to the kitchen table and take the appropriate position to receive the punishment.”

“mmhm… ook sir..” said Kathy and went to the kitchen.

Kathy remembered the proper position she must take to receive the spanking. Then she lowered her panties to her knees, and bent over the kitchen table. She noticed that, to keep her panties in position, she has to spread her legs farther than her shoulder width. She thought Rex wanted to lower the panties to her knees for that, otherwise he should have told her to remove the panties without lowering it to knees. Then she pulled up her skirt to her waist and tucked it beneath her belly button, as required. Then she grabbed the other end of the table, from both her hands, which creates her rear end thrust out sharply. How humiliating this position is? Kathy thought. She is sure, her butt plug and newly shaven pussy is clearly on view. She cannot disobey him. If she disobeys, she will receive more punishment. So, she stuck into the position. She looked at the kitchen window. It is open as the previous day!

She heard the footsteps. Rex came to the kitchen and the very first SMACK landed on her butt plug, without any prior notification.

“aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… Ohhhh it hurts… please stop it sir….”

Then the next one landed on her exposed pussy.

“Oh.. Noooo… You are killing me..”

Rex rubbed Kathy’s pussy lips. They were wet as Rex suspected. He smiled to himself and smacked the little girls’ wet pussy again. He continued to land 10 hard slams on young girl’s pussy and once in a while he didn’t forget to land spanks on the base of the butt plug too. At the end, Kathy was panting heavily. Rex came to see her face. She was crying.

“Oh baby, don’t cry. Do you think the punishment is over?”

Kathy looked at Rex in horror. What he meant by that? He can’t spank her more. Her pussy is already swollen and turned to red color. But she managed to grab the end of the table as required. She didn’t dare to stand up. She slowly cried.

“Please sir.. I’m begging you.. I don’t think I can receive any more punishments. My pusssyiii is already sore. Please sir.. Let me go..”

“Stop crying now. Look at the out Kathy, there is a boy looking at you. Do you know him?”

Kathy looked from the window quickly. OH SHIT! There, standing out from the window, was a boy who was living near to their house. He is 16 years old. He is so girlish. He was blushed from the seen. But he is still looking from the window.

“Do you know the boy who is waiting at the road? Shall I call him to come in so you can have a better look at him, in case you forget him?”

“Noo no sir. Please… Please sir..yea I know him” Kathy told quickly.

Rex waited patiently for Kathy’s answer.

“hhee is also going to the same school as I’m going..”

“Oh. I see.”

Rex started to go to the kitchen window. Kathy is looking at him not knowing what will happen next. She was so afraid to protest or even stand from her position.

“Hi. Do you know her? Kathy told me both of you are going to the same school.” asked Rex, from the boy, increasing Kathy’s heartbeat.

“Ah.. hmmm.. Yes. I do know her.. But..” The boy began to slack his voice.

“Yes?” Rex asked in anticipation.

“But.. why she is laying on the table? I heard a screaming, ssoo I lllooked from the window. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to disturb you guys. You know…. I didn’t mean to rude… I’ll go then.. See you” said boys without even taking a breath. Both Kathy and Rex are sure, the boy is upset from the seen.

“Oh, never mind young lad, its ok. She was receiving a punishment. That’s why she is bending like that.” said Rex smiling.

Kathy was so embarrassed. How on the earth can she face to the boy now? He is one year older than Kathy. Even though he is senior than her, in the school, she knows him very well because he is living near to their home. He is very prudish boy. Kathy didn’t even try once to talk with him.

“Ohh.. I see..” said the boy trying to pretending he is not upset from the scene.

“Come in boy. Do you like to see how she is punished?”

“eehmm.. No.. no thanks.. I already saw ttthaatt..”

“Oh.. so good..But please come in. I want to have a word with you. I think you would like to know, why she is punished like that. Don’t you?” said Rex increasing the young girl’s fear.

“Ahh.. yeeaa..ehmm.. ok then.. I’ll come” said the boy and gone away from the view of Kathy.

“If you try to stand up or try to protest, I’ll let that boy to spank you? Do you understand bitch?”

“Sir, please don’t let him see me like this. I’ll die from shame.” begged Kathy.

“I told you darling, shame is a very important part of the punishment. I intend to shame you out of your poor behavior. Do you think spanking is just enough for breaking my rules? Ah bitch?”

“Sir.. but..”

Rex raised his hand indicating her to stop talking further and it gave a kind of warning that, if Kathy continues to try to protest or argue, she will receive more punishments. So Kathy stopped talking and hid her face as much as she could, from the lying on the table. She is pretty sure that boy will surprise from the plug in her ass and he will most probably ask what it is. Then she heard the knocking at the door. Then she heard Rex calling the boy in and both of them are coming to the kitchen. Kathy closed her eyes shut and tried her best to not to cry in front of her colleague. Kathy heard the gasp from the boy. She knew he saw her nakedness and he is wondering about the black thing in her ass and panties around her knees. He may also wonder that why on the earth there is no any hair on 15 years old grown girl’s pussy! Kathy wanted to die. She was so humiliated.

“So.. Do you know each other? What’s your name?” asked Rex.

“Ah yeah.. I’m Rodney. I… know her..” said the boy in shivering voice.

“Oh.. very well Rodney, you may wondering why she is like that? Aren’t you?”

“Yes.. of course” said Rodney, at once.

“Tell him why you are receiving a punishment like this, Kathy”

The worst thing that can happen to increase her humiliation now is, making her talk to a stranger while exposing her utterly private parts. She knew that Rodney is having a good view at the base of the plug and her hairless pussy.

“Eh.. ummm.. I was neglected some rules that I must have followed.” said Kathy turning beet red from the shame.

“Rules?” asked confused boy, “But what is the strange thing in her …eee..mmm.. ass..? and why her ehhhmm…ppprivate area is completely hairless?”

“Oh. There are some rules Kathy is following. She is a slave now. Well, kind of a sex slave. So she must obey her rules. The plug in her ass and shaving her pussy hair off is included to that.” said Rex chuckling. He was sure that Kathy is humiliated to the death, in front of her colleague. He wanted to humiliate her more.

“Oh…. I have seen the butt plugs in porn films. Ehmm.. I think I should get going now…I’ll not tell about this to anyone” said Rodney unable to believing what he had just seen.

“Aha.. yes. I wanted to make that point also. If you spread that around I’ll get my fathers’ gun and kill you. Do you understand that?” said Rex in a much stiffed voice so the boy trembling with fear as same as Kathy.

“Noo.. no.. I promise.” Rodney managed to say shivering.

“Ok then. Before you go, do you need her panties so you can masturbate while inhaling it?”

“No.. no no. I don’t want that. I’m sorry for looking from the window. I’ll just go.”

“No need to fear, Rodney. I’ll not do any harm unless you tell anybody about this. In other hand I know that boys like to inhale girls’ aroma while they masturbate. Don’t you like to know how your school friend smells like?”

Kathy wanted to crawl into a hole so her naked thighs and all her private parts are invisible from the boy. She is sure that the boy will ask for her panties now. How can she give it to him? Giving the panties to Rex is ok with her now. But this boy? Oh my god! What will he think about her? What a shame? He will notice about the wet spot in her panty crotch.

“ah.. yes… I would like to.. But will she give her underwear to me?” asked Rodney in astonishment.

“It’s not a problem. She don’t care about that all. She had already shown her pussy and ass to you. So, giving her panties is not a big deal. But you must return the panties to her, after wash it. Ok?” said Rex.

“Oh.. Ok.. I can give it to her. I’ll wash it for sure.” Boy said in anticipation.

“Very well then. Kathy, remove your panties and give them to this nice boy. He will wash them for you.”

Kathy let out the grip from the table and stood up. Then by slightly bending, she grasped the waistband of her light orange panties, which was at her knees and lowered them to her ankles. Then she took the panties from her leg and quickly gave that to the boy without thinking what she is doing. The boy took the soaked undergarment with trembling hand. He cannot believe the fact, the most studious and prettiest girl in the school, who didn’t even bother to look at him at the school, is giving the panties she wore for the day, to him. At the moment he took her panties from her hand, he jerked pre cum into his underpants.

“Very good, Kathy. You may go now Rodney. Before you go, open the panties up. I want you to show something.”

Kathy looked away as Rodney held her panties up to see the crotch. She knows that Rex wanted to point out that she was wet.

“Can you see the wet spot at the crotch Rodney?” asked Rex confirming the Kathy’s guess.

“Ah.. yeah..”

“She is such a terrible slut. Wait.” said Rex and turned to face Kathy. “Raise your skirt, so this young gentleman can see your pussy” commanded Rex.

Kathy didn’t want that to be happen. How can she show her newly shaven pussy to a boy she know? But she obeyed.

“Look at her pussy. Oh my… She is running her love juice through her legs. Can you see the glistering? Such a terrible little slut!” said Rex pointing to the Kathy’s white thighs.

Both Rex and Rodney got closer to Kathy to have a better look. Kathy didn’t dare to move. She cannot risk that her step brother will humiliate her more in front of this boy. She just hung her head in shame and looked down to find out that her brother was not lying. Then to her ultimate horror, Rex dragged his index finger from the bottom to the top of her slit and held it up for see. Both boys saw the wetness of the finger. Rex just smiled at Kathy and Rodney. Kathy didn’t dare to look at Rodney. She was hoping all will end very soon and Rodney will go home. Finally her elder brother starts to speak.

“Come here Kathy, smell this”

Kathy looked at her elder brother like a deer caught in light. But there was no any kindness in Rex’s eyes. She saw only the stiffness. It’s doesn’t matter how hard it is, she has to obey him, even in front of her colleague. She came close to her brother’s finger, now pointing toward Kathy’s nose, so she can inhale it. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. Her nostrils filled with her own aroma. To her utter most shame, her pussy becomes wet by smelling her own juice. Rex took off his finger from there and suddenly placed between Kathy’s lips, trying to insert it inside her mouth. Kathy opened her eyes wide and tried to protest. But Rex pushed his finger inside her mouth with such force so she had no other choice other than sucking the finger. He forced her to suck the love juice off from his finger. She cleaned his finger like sucking a lollipop.

“Ok. That’s for today. You may go now, but remember what I have told you and I want you to wash her panties and give them back to her by tomorrow. Understand?” said Rex while sweeping his finger from young girl’s skirt.

“Yyess. I’ll definitely do it. Bye Rex! See you Kathy.. I’ll give your eh.. ehmmm.. your panties… to you by tomorrow” said Rodney and faintly smiled.

Kathy slowly raised her head and gave a quick slight smile at her colleague. She cannot believe the fact that she gave her utterly wet panties to her male colleague. Finally, Rodney began to step to the door. Even before Rodney could open the door and get-out from the house, Rex started to talk loudly, so Rodney can hear him clearly.

“So, bitch, tell me what your cum juice smells and tastes like?”

Kathy looked at him in horror. She wasn’t sure how she should answer for that question. How humiliated that question was? How on the earth can she explain her smell and taste while two boys are listening. But she managed to tell him about her sex juice.

“It tastes thick and little bit creamy sir. It smells like the juice which falls from a girl, when a boy making love to a girl.” Kathy managed to say holding up her tears.

“Good girl.” with that, Rex heard the slam of the door. He smiled to himself.

For Rodney’s part he put Kathy’s panties inside his school trouser pocket and hurried to his home. He has almost jerked by the feeling that he has the panties of a girl, inside his pocket. And to make the matter worse, it was the prettiest girl in the school and he has got the panties, she wore for the school! Rodney cannot believe his luck. His heart is pounding rapidly from the excitement.

Kathy started to cry slowly. How can she face to the boy now? How can she go to the school tomorrow and get her panties from him? Kathy looked at the floor while, her step brother smiling at her. Then Rex started to talk.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #36
Tyrel

Send a message via MSN to Tyrel

I agree to much sadomasochistic for me. I also think most girls would rather be yelled at by there parents than face that kind of abuse. Beside she could tell them of his porn site. This really is fiction.
Tyrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #37
bodacious
Distinguished Member

It's pure fiction so I have no problem with it. (Not gonna lie, I agree that it's a little sickening to think about if it was real.)

But that last chapter got me soaking wet. I like the direction it's going. I'm hoping for a gangbang/orgy/threesome soon.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)

Last edited by bodacious; 07-13-2011 at 10:43 PM.
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #38
curdares
Distinguished Member

Couple of points...

1) He clearly states it is fiction.
2) If you don't like it, stop reading and find something you do like. Nobody is forcing you to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #39
mattman12

Thumbs up

Well i enjoyed reading it. Nice to see something different.
mattman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #40
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

World Thank you curedares for saving my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
Blackmailing younger sister
By Yours slave
WARNING:
This story is fiction, and should be treated as such. The following story is for
the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit
sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, DO NOT read
any further. If it is illegal in your location, DO NOT read it.
This is a copyrighted work. Copyright 2010 by Yours master. Reposting or
any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written
permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a
review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive site.
DISCLAIMER:
All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead
is purely coincidental.
Please please please.. Send me your comments and suggestion!
Email me at : [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Double View Post
bullshit!!

it ain't interesting.....its idocity
i assume the guy is really sick or faced some major similar shit

you are definitively sick
Well, thanks for talking nicely. Can you see my warning and disclaimer above? I have put all my effort to not to read this by people who have no interest in this. That's why I took time to prepare a warning and disclaimer and put this in the 'Mature stories' section. It's pretty obvious from the title that it's about a 'sister' and it's a 'fiction'. If you can read, why didn't you read the title and the warning and disclaimer before you reading the whole story? I didn't write this story for people like you. You should have ignore it if this is not the type you are looking for rather than showing your rudeness.

I do not have any kind of sick. Me too hate incest. But the humiliation and other things are what I like. IDK why I wrote this kind of story. May be it's a wild fantasy inside of me.

First of all, understand that there are different kind of people here. There are gays, sissy slaves, slaves, masters, mistresses, lesbians etc. Their point of view may be different than yours. That doesn't mean they are bad people.

As curdares said, I'm not forcing you to read this and I CLEARLY stated that it's a fiction.

I do not understand why can't you distinguish fiction from real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Couple of points...

1) He clearly states it is fiction.
2) If you don't like it, stop reading and find something you do like. Nobody is forcing you to read this.
Thank you so much for pointing that out for me curedares!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman12 View Post
Well i enjoyed reading it. Nice to see something different.
Thank you
Old 07-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #41
Tyrel

Send a message via MSN to Tyrel

I do have to agree and normally I encourage writers even if it's not to my taste. I was having a bad day. So to you I say you do have an audience and you can write, so ignore the critics and write it your way.
Tyrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #42
bodacious
Distinguished Member

*patiently waiting for another part*
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:12 AM   #43
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Before I proceed with next chapters, I need to clearly state that

IF YOU CAN'T IDENTIFY FICTION FROM REALITY, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS STORY AND RUIN THE STORY BY POSTING IRRELEVANT COMMENTS. I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN I STRESS THIS ENOUGH. IT WILL CONTAIN MORE SEXUAL THINGS THAN WHAT I WROTE SO FAR.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #44
em52388

I wouldn't let those who can't discern fiction from reality prevent you from continuing your story. It is quite good and I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue it.
em52388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #45
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default plz

plzzz continueee
I love it!
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk