Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Sjak
Account Banned

Default Tell me what to fuck my cervix with

I really love to fuck and stretch my cervix. It makes me cum in seconds and it hurts so good.
I'm already able to fit a large dildo inside (not the XXL one) and I'm able to keep them inserted pretty long.
Tell me funny things to insert and how to use them to stretch it even more and treat it very rough.
  • Nothing I could loose in my womb (don't tell me to insert golf balls or anything like this)
  • I like to hurt it a lot but I don't want to destroy or rip it. So nothing dangerous
  • I Will not keep it inserted for longer than one day or one night straight
  • Make it Gap
Sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:01 AM   #2
TeasedBeginnings

Take a basic 9" latex balloon and a 1L bottle of water. Place the balloon over the neck of the water bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and begin squeezing it to fill the balloon (enough to give it some heft making it easier to insert into your pussy).

Once the balloon is inside you, continue filling it until you're completely full and pressing against your cervix. Tie off the balloon and go for a long, public walk in a short skirt and without panties.

As a side-note, if you're able to get some air into the balloon as well (by squeezing with the bottle right-side-up), you will get a "sloshing" inside the balloon that I've heard feels somewhat similar to being fucked.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits
Equiptment & Toys
Instructions given in "text-shorthand" will likely be ignored.
TeasedBeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 01:55 AM   #3
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooo this is wonderful!

What about the neck of a glass bottle? could you use a butt plug and plug it up? (Washed first). Since pain and torture are in your likes, what about a peeled hot pepper in your cervix?
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:16 AM   #4
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied
Default Well Fufu

Obviously, A lightsaber. (not joking) lol remove the tubes and use that. You can choose your size
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #5
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeasedBeginnings View Post
Take a basic 9" latex balloon and a 1L bottle of water. Place the balloon over the neck of the water bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and begin squeezing it to fill the balloon (enough to give it some heft making it easier to insert into your pussy).

Once the balloon is inside you, continue filling it until you're completely full and pressing against your cervix. Tie off the balloon and go for a long, public walk in a short skirt and without panties.

As a side-note, if you're able to get some air into the balloon as well (by squeezing with the bottle right-side-up), you will get a "sloshing" inside the balloon that I've heard feels somewhat similar to being fucked.

I'm looking for things to put in my cervix, not my pussy Sounds fun tho, will consider doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
Ooooo this is wonderful!

What about the neck of a glass bottle? could you use a butt plug and plug it up? (Washed first). Since pain and torture are in your likes, what about a peeled hot pepper in your cervix?
I'm already able to insert my plugs and keep them inserted all day long.
The pepper sounds very painfull. Will try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
Obviously, A lightsaber. (not joking) lol remove the tubes and use that. You can choose your size
You mean those toy lightsabers? Interesting idea. Need to get one first.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #6
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied
Default Lightsaber

Yep, those toy lightsabers
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:25 PM   #7
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I have done this to myself but try to use air as one time the balloon popped and I ended up shying the broken balloon out i think I still have some and plus with air I feels like youre really getting fucked
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #8
Sjak
Account Banned

Last two days I finally found the time and motivation to do some dares, sooo.. I did all of the dares so far in this thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeasedBeginnings View Post

The first dare I did yesterday. It was a really strange feeling as I managed to get some air in the balloon as well. I felt very filled. So when I was ready for the walk outside, wearing a short skirt, no panties and long panty socks (they don't cover my crotch but it was under 10 degrees), I decided to go for a walk into the town to get groceries too. I had some strange looks but that might also had to do something with me wearing a skirt in the winter haha. I really enjoyed the feeling in my pussy of the water sloshing around. I might just do this again. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound&Fury View Post
Ooooo this is wonderful!

I inserted a hot pepper in my cervix but first I peeled off parts of the skin of the pepper. I always use a speculum to spread my pussy to reach my cervix. The pepper did however also touch the inside of my pussy and that burnt instantly so I was a little afraid of inserting it in my cervix. When the pepper touched my cervix I shivered because of the burning sensation. I pushed it in and it felt like little needles stinging in my cervix. Strangely it was surprisingly enjoyable. After 5 minutes I had to take it out as the pain increased and it was unbearable. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richied View Post
I got a lightsaber from a toystore. It wasn't that big, probably around 2 cm in diameter but because of the length I could insert it easily for about 10 centimeters touching the sides of my womb. I fucked my cervix with it for a little while before cumming after 4/5 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc View Post
Fresh ginger. Carve a finger of ginger into a nice plug, complete with a groove to prevent it from sliding in. Enjoy the burning.

Have you considered blending this with your desire to be abused by strangers? Find a good looking stranger at a bar and lean over, whispering in his ear that you have a dildo with you, and you want him to use it to fuck your cervix.
Mmm, I really liked the burning sensation of the ginger. The fact that it stops directly when you take it out makes the ginger so nice to use. I inserted it for a good 10 minutes before the sensation got less.

I might try the other thing as well, but that would be more for my other thread. I'm thinking of getting more active on that one as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff587 View Post
May I ask how you do that? Do you fist yourself and open up real wide or do you prolapse your uterus and push it outward?

Can you only use hard objects to penetrate? Or do you gape it beforehand and open it, so you can insert soft things?

Have you tried sharpies or chopsticks? How about a mars bar in it's packaging?
You can try to take off your shower head, pull a condom over it, use tape around its rim, push the metallic wire tubing with the condom inside and open the warm water then. There are medical grade catherters for this kind of play.

Have you tried ice cubes? Some of your panties? Can you buy some beads or make some yourself?

Whatever you do, always disinfect everything. Bacteria in your uterus are really dangerous (as is air, btw).

That said, consider doing some vids anonymously, there is so little content for this. I'd love to come over and play with that little hole myself.
I use a speculum to open up my pussy to gain access to my cervix

I did the one dare you suggested with the condom and the hose of the shower. I think this must be how it is having a little baby in your belly, since having it for myself at it's maximum my belly was a little bit inflated. I have no idea how much water there was eventually in me but I really enjoyed stretching my belly. Releasing the water gave me a empty feeling for a moment and after 10 seconds my belly was back to normal. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
YouŽve done this some times before and you enjoy the feeling and pleasure. So I think youŽll know the possible risks and you already know how to protect yourself. Always clean the toys well.

For this one youŽll need some time to get stretched and youŽll do this in front of a Mirror. YouŽll chose 5 objects/Toys in different sizes. As you know how much you can take, start with a small one and then move on to max and maybe one bigger as the last youŽve got in.
Add 3 Pegs to each labia and stick the pegs to your thighs (using duct tape or string) so your crotch stays open if you spread legs wide. I bet youŽll get a nice view to your wet and twitching holes. Then start to probe the small item until it fits. Use it for some time until you got used to it and then move on to the next size. Do this as long as you need to get the biggest one to stretch you out. Then us something like a plug. The Toy/Object should not be able to slip inside completely so choose wise.
Then set the smallest Bullet vibe to medium and inset in your pussy. ItŽll tease you well and sometimes hit the “plug” for additional pleasure.
Now get dressed and go for a walk. If you can take it got out for at least 2 Hours. When you get home, pull out the Toys and take a good look at your gaping hole.
I used the following objects, from small to large: a pencil, a kitchen spoon, a marker, small dildo, small butplug. I always like to have my pussy spread open with pegs taped to my legs haha. Also inserting the first 3 objects was doable since I have done quite some dares the last two days. The plug barely fitted in first, but I pushed it in harshly at last to make it fit, which did hurt at the time. I really tried to get the 2 hour walk in but after 1 hour I really wanted to go home but I was 30 minutes out. So after one and a half hour plus all the time it took me to stretch my pussy again I could take out the plug and my cervix was gaping at least 1 cm for about a minute or so, it looked so hot. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
Since I always like to give the "insert a wisk" dare..
try a whisk and leave it in for as long as you can.. you'll get some nice fresh air this way when you are going for a walk.
I had to use a pretty small wisk for this dare as most wisks are way too big to insert in my cervix. I also didn't do it for too long considering the contamination of air and such. However it was fun and the air in my pussy and cervix felt funny. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
A baseball bat works well...

If you have a post bed, ride the post.

If you have a set of tongs insert and open
A baseball bat would never fit I guess and my bed doesn't feature posts. The tongs however I do have them but inserting more than 1 would be a great adventure as I don't want anything to get lost in there. Pulling out the one tong I did insert gave a nice and tingly feeling around my cervix. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShepard View Post
Get a toothbrush. Non-electric, i suggest soft one for start, but knowing you you will start with a hard one and a lot of hot sauce

This should hurt alot. You can even make my favourite punishment dildo from a couple of toothbrushes taped together (or use rubber bands).
I don't have hard brushes myself so I used a soft one, hope you don't mind. Brushing my cervix a little wasn't too pleasant but I kinda enjoyed the feeling and the pain. I might do something with the punishment dildo but for now this was it. Thank you!
The following user says Thank You to Sjak for this post:
Old 11-28-2014, 02:29 AM   #9
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjak View Post
I really enjoyed the feeling in my pussy of the water sloshing around. I might just do this again. Thank you!
I'd think something similar would be possible if you just filled your ass with the balloon filled with water.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:17 AM   #10
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
I'd think something similar would be possible if you just filled your ass with the balloon filled with water.
Let's do this soon
Old 12-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #11
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

I've took a look on your rules and I think why don't you try to sleep with cervix plugged? It will be fun rule and good for the stretching.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:05 AM   #12
zsvdkhnorc

I was afraid you wouldn't come through. I'm so happy to have been wrong.

What's the largest dildo in your collection you think you could insert in your cervix? If you can get one to stay put with the head in your cervix, try going out for an evening with the dildo inserted and the head in your womb.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:40 AM   #13
Sjak
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessBringDing View Post
Insert champagne bottle neck first through your cervix, force yourself down on it using the taper in the neck to stretch your cervix.
It was really nice to use this to stretch my cervix as it gets bigger when you insert it deeper but my cervix still can't take much so I got to stretch it to around 3 to 4 cm. After that it hurts too much to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
I mean add it as rule in your rules - You have to sleep with plugged cervix 4 times a week.
Alright, will add it but I only need to know for how long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc View Post
I was afraid you wouldn't come through. I'm so happy to have been wrong.

What's the largest dildo in your collection you think you could insert in your cervix? If you can get one to stay put with the head in your cervix, try going out for an evening with the dildo inserted and the head in your womb.
I can't fit my biggest dildo in my pussy even haha. A smaller one did fit but that was about 3 cm wide, all others are bigger. I tried to go out, but walking with such a big dildo in my cervix hurts quite a bit. After 2 hours I just had to take it out. Sorry
The following user says Thank You to Sjak for this post:
Old 12-03-2014, 01:49 PM   #14
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjak View Post
Alright, will add it but I only need to know for how long.
Do you think you can sleep whole night with plugged cervix? If so try to do it at least one time per week? If you can't I think you should try at least 2 days with 4 hours plugged cervix. I'm not sure in your capabilities and how much you can take so if you think you can't stand it please respond..
Old 11-05-2014, 02:42 PM   #15
zsvdkhnorc

Fresh ginger. Carve a finger of ginger into a nice plug, complete with a groove to prevent it from sliding in. Enjoy the burning.

Have you considered blending this with your desire to be abused by strangers? Find a good looking stranger at a bar and lean over, whispering in his ear that you have a dildo with you, and you want him to use it to fuck your cervix.
zsvdkhnorc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk