getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tell me what to fuck my cervix with (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198469)

Sjak 11-04-2014 11:04 PM

Tell me what to fuck my cervix with

I really love to fuck and stretch my cervix. It makes me cum in seconds and it hurts so good.
I'm already able to fit a large dildo inside (not the XXL one) and I'm able to keep them inserted pretty long.
Tell me funny things to insert and how to use them to stretch it even more and treat it very rough.
  • Nothing I could loose in my womb (don't tell me to insert golf balls or anything like this)
  • I like to hurt it a lot but I don't want to destroy or rip it. So nothing dangerous
  • I Will not keep it inserted for longer than one day or one night straight
  • Make it Gap ;)

TeasedBeginnings 11-05-2014 01:01 AM

Take a basic 9" latex balloon and a 1L bottle of water. Place the balloon over the neck of the water bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and begin squeezing it to fill the balloon (enough to give it some heft making it easier to insert into your pussy).

Once the balloon is inside you, continue filling it until you're completely full and pressing against your cervix. Tie off the balloon and go for a long, public walk in a short skirt and without panties.

As a side-note, if you're able to get some air into the balloon as well (by squeezing with the bottle right-side-up), you will get a "sloshing" inside the balloon that I've heard feels somewhat similar to being fucked.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Sound&Fury 11-05-2014 01:55 AM

Ooooo this is wonderful!

What about the neck of a glass bottle? could you use a butt plug and plug it up? (Washed first). Since pain and torture are in your likes, what about a peeled hot pepper in your cervix?

richied 11-05-2014 02:16 AM

Well Fufu

Obviously, A lightsaber. (not joking) lol remove the tubes and use that. You can choose your size :D

Sjak 11-05-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeasedBeginnings (Post 1549193)
Take a basic 9" latex balloon and a 1L bottle of water. Place the balloon over the neck of the water bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and begin squeezing it to fill the balloon (enough to give it some heft making it easier to insert into your pussy).

Once the balloon is inside you, continue filling it until you're completely full and pressing against your cervix. Tie off the balloon and go for a long, public walk in a short skirt and without panties.

As a side-note, if you're able to get some air into the balloon as well (by squeezing with the bottle right-side-up), you will get a "sloshing" inside the balloon that I've heard feels somewhat similar to being fucked.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

I'm looking for things to put in my cervix, not my pussy ;) Sounds fun tho, will consider doing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sound&Fury (Post 1549231)
Ooooo this is wonderful!

What about the neck of a glass bottle? could you use a butt plug and plug it up? (Washed first). Since pain and torture are in your likes, what about a peeled hot pepper in your cervix?

I'm already able to insert my plugs and keep them inserted all day long.
The pepper sounds very painfull. Will try it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by richied (Post 1549235)
Obviously, A lightsaber. (not joking) lol remove the tubes and use that. You can choose your size :D

You mean those toy lightsabers? Interesting idea. Need to get one first.

richied 11-05-2014 10:55 AM

Lightsaber

Yep, those toy lightsabers :D

zsvdkhnorc 11-05-2014 02:42 PM

Fresh ginger. Carve a finger of ginger into a nice plug, complete with a groove to prevent it from sliding in. Enjoy the burning.

Have you considered blending this with your desire to be abused by strangers? Find a good looking stranger at a bar and lean over, whispering in his ear that you have a dildo with you, and you want him to use it to fuck your cervix.

aff587 11-05-2014 03:47 PM

May I ask how you do that? Do you fist yourself and open up real wide or do you prolapse your uterus and push it outward?

Can you only use hard objects to penetrate? Or do you gape it beforehand and open it, so you can insert soft things?

Have you tried sharpies or chopsticks? How about a mars bar in it's packaging?
You can try to take off your shower head, pull a condom over it, use tape around its rim, push the metallic wire tubing with the condom inside and open the warm water then. There are medical grade catherters for this kind of play.

Have you tried ice cubes? Some of your panties? Can you buy some beads or make some yourself?

Whatever you do, always disinfect everything. Bacteria in your uterus are really dangerous (as is air, btw).

That said, consider doing some vids anonymously, there is so little content for this. I'd love to come over and play with that little hole myself.

Sjak 11-09-2014 01:55 AM

I'm sorry. I'm really busy right now ut keep the dares comming and I will do them all once I will find the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by richied (Post 1549623)
Yep, those toy lightsabers :D

Thats a great idea ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsvdkhnorc (Post 1549835)
Fresh ginger. Carve a finger of ginger into a nice plug, complete with a groove to prevent it from sliding in. Enjoy the burning.

Have you considered blending this with your desire to be abused by strangers? Find a good looking stranger at a bar and lean over, whispering in his ear that you have a dildo with you, and you want him to use it to fuck your cervix.

Oh, the ginger sounds so hot. Would love to have it inserted all day long.
Like the stranger dare too but I don't think I will have time for it in the near future. Therefor I opened this thread because I wanted to get shorter dares than in my strangers thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff587 (Post 1549893)
May I ask how you do that? Do you fist yourself and open up real wide or do you prolapse your uterus and push it outward?

Can you only use hard objects to penetrate? Or do you gape it beforehand and open it, so you can insert soft things?

Have you tried sharpies or chopsticks? How about a mars bar in it's packaging?
You can try to take off your shower head, pull a condom over it, use tape around its rim, push the metallic wire tubing with the condom inside and open the warm water then. There are medical grade catherters for this kind of play.

Have you tried ice cubes? Some of your panties? Can you buy some beads or make some yourself?

Whatever you do, always disinfect everything. Bacteria in your uterus are really dangerous (as is air, btw).

That said, consider doing some vids anonymously, there is so little content for this. I'd love to come over and play with that little hole myself.

Just hard things.
I tried pens before. I think the packaging could cut my skin. The ends can get very rough.
How do I get the condom out once it's full of water?
I have lots of toys to use. Have a look at my blog ;)
NO videos.

Looking for .. 11-09-2014 03:43 AM

YouŽve done this some times before and you enjoy the feeling and pleasure. So I think youŽll know the possible risks and you already know how to protect yourself. Always clean the toys well.

For this one youŽll need some time to get stretched and youŽll do this in front of a Mirror. YouŽll chose 5 objects/Toys in different sizes. As you know how much you can take, start with a small one and then move on to max and maybe one bigger as the last youŽve got in.
Add 3 Pegs to each labia and stick the pegs to your thighs (using duct tape or string) so your crotch stays open if you spread legs wide. I bet youŽll get a nice view to your wet and twitching holes. Then start to probe the small item until it fits. Use it for some time until you got used to it and then move on to the next size. Do this as long as you need to get the biggest one to stretch you out. Then us something like a plug. The Toy/Object should not be able to slip inside completely so choose wise.
Then set the smallest Bullet vibe to medium and inset in your pussy. ItŽll tease you well and sometimes hit the “plug” for additional pleasure.
Now get dressed and go for a walk. If you can take it got out for at least 2 Hours. When you get home, pull out the Toys and take a good look at your gaping hole.

Locked Puppy 11-09-2014 05:48 AM

Since I always like to give the "insert a wisk" dare..
try a whisk and leave it in for as long as you can.. you'll get some nice fresh air this way when you are going for a walk.

aff587 11-09-2014 06:12 PM

You should be able to remove both ends of the metal tubing. So once feel full enough and have played enough, you should be able to unscrew the other end.

Have you tried to insert your beads?

Locked Puppy 11-09-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff587 (Post 1554443)
You should be able to remove both ends of the metal tubing. So once feel full enough and have played enough, you should be able to unscrew the other end.

Have you tried to insert your beads?

so the shower hose would be hanging out.. great idea!

Fantage 11-09-2014 06:25 PM

I have done this to myself but try to use air as one time the balloon popped and I ended up shying the broken balloon out i think I still have some and plus with air I feels like youre really getting fucked

DarkShepard 11-22-2014 02:42 PM

So come on tell us how it went. We are all dying to know :)