Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2019, 02:20 PM   #46
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
Dress in your tightest swimsuit. Now go swimming in the local pool and shower cold. Your nipples should be more than visible by now. Just enjoy yourself in the Pool and in the End get back to the cabin and put your clothes back on. No you are not aloud to dry or even take off your swimsuit.

Now go to McDonalds order a Drink with ice and drink all of it. When leaving the store you have exactly one minute to find a private area. Once you found one (or not) fill the front and the back of your swimsuit with the ice. Have fun walking back.

Btw: you havent shown us your swimsuit collection Yet
Hi all !
Sorry for long time reply. I’ve not lots of time for me this month.
So a quick reply.
yestrday, as it was very hot here, we go to a lac with a couple friend. I was wearing the unlinered black and orange speedo. It was just tight enough.
I’m the only in one piece swimsuit. He wear a swim short, and she wear a brown bikini (beurk).
We went swimming some. At some point, I tell that I’m too hot, and I need to get fresh drink.
We go to the kiosk, to buy some drink. I ask for a big bucket iced tea with maximum ice.
We drink air drying. I quickly drink lot of tea before the ice melt. Then I tell I’m again too hot. With the heat my swimsuit is dry. After some joking about my always too hot, I tell I’ve a crazy idea, and tell them to see me. I pull my swimsuit, and I pour all my bucket in.
They see me with big eyes, then laughing as I jump all around. It’s very cooling. I push some ice cube to my pussy, and rub them some.
My friends tell I’m crazy. But it was very cooling. They melt very fast, and after we return to the lac for swimming.
It was fun, not extreme or humiliating, just a little crazy.

Thanks messygerman.
I’ll try to make other on the next days, but not promise as certain was more complicated, and I’ve not lot of time.
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 08-19-2019, 02:50 AM   #47
SwimPussy

Default Return home

Hi all !
I'm finally back home.
I just come back to my flat 15 minutes ago.
My first action was to undress all, put on a tight swimsuit and caress myself.
Now, I'm just in the swimsuit writing this post.
I had to empty my suitcase, and next go do some shopping. Sure I keep the swimsuit and just add a light summer dress.
I'll call my friend to see if he has some time this week to play.

Open to you to suggest some dares.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:21 PM   #48
Edgeking

Hmm put on a one piece swimsuit and either buy some yogurt or use something similar I’m your fridge, then pour it down the front of the swimsuit and walk to the store and back home with it under your clothes!

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:25 AM   #49
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeking View Post
Hmm put on a one piece swimsuit and either buy some yogurt or use something similar I’m your fridge, then pour it down the front of the swimsuit and walk to the store and back home with it under your clothes!
I'm not really into messy things. even less in public.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:04 AM   #50
SwimPussy

un petit UP juste pour ceux qui reviennent de vacances !
Old 09-04-2019, 07:17 AM   #51
SwimPussy

Angry

Really ? nobody here ?
Toooo bad !
Old 09-05-2019, 08:46 AM   #52
rhl
getDare Succubus

While wearing a one piece suit I placed and egg between my but cheeks. For a little modesty I put on very short loose running shorts and went for a walk, looking for things I can sit on or press against to break the egg without directly using my hands.
It was fun and worth trying, even if you do it at home.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #53
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
While wearing a one piece suit I placed and egg between my but cheeks. For a little modesty I put on very short loose running shorts and went for a walk, looking for things I can sit on or press against to break the egg without directly using my hands.
It was fun and worth trying, even if you do it at home.
Hi,
Fun but not for me. I'm not in messy things.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #54
redcamel
getDare Addict

Welcome back. Ready to play? How's the weather? It should be a good temperature now, so time for some nasty games with your Ujena red zip front. Start naked, wear your remote bullet vibe, turn it on, then wear your swimsuit #15 leaving the zip unzipped. Complete your outfit with miniskirt, a sheer almost see through shirt and sneakers. Bring with you six zip ties, turn off the vibe and go for a special shopping. You'll have to visit several shops.

Turn on the vibe at the lower speed as you enter in the first shop for the first time, then you'll increase the speed by one step any time you'll enter a different shop. Once you reached the maximum speed, go to a toilet, tighten a zip tie around your swimsuit crotch, then put the vibe to minimum and go on shopping.

Repeat this five more times, the first three you'll apply each time a zip tie to your swimsuit crotch to make the usual crotchrope-like arrangement, the last two times you'll slide laterally the front parts of the swimsuit popping out each time a tit and use the remaining zip ties to tighten the swimsuit below your tits base, to make sure that it leaves your tits exposed. For this have care to choose the most sheer shirt you dare to, remembering that you'll go in public with your tits naked under the shirt fabric. Then go on shopping as long as you like. Hopefully your nipples will be constantly erect 'cause of the shirt fabric rubbing on them (not to mention the crotchrope against your cunt and the bullet vibrating inside...). Once on the way home, when about 15 minutes walk are left to home, you'll find some water and pour it on the shirt over your tits, then will walk home using only your hands or chest crossed arms to hide the transparence.

Have fun

BTW: besides the see thru ones, your #15 swimsuit is my favourite, as it looks as the more "playful" one, if you know what I mean. Anyway I think that in your collection shouldn't miss something special like this (maybe you could find it not suitable to go to the public swimming pool, but it would be sooo useful for nasty games... ).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, swimsuit