getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Swimsuit dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367402)

SwimPussy 06-10-2019 11:35 AM

Swimsuit dares

Hi everyone.
I'm new here. I've read some thread before posting, and I'm sure you can help me found some interresting dares to do.

I love one piece swimsuits. I've lot of it. My size is 38 (France), but I love to wear swimsuits in 36 (they are very tights).
I wear them sometimes under my clothes, but no one see it.

Maybe you can give me some dare more reavelatings, with some risk of get caught, or what you want as it include one piece swimsuit.

It's my first post so don't be too hard with me.
I live in small town in France (far from sea. It has just small lakes near).

Toys : I've a vibrator, geisha balls, and remote bullet. And anything I can found at home or in supermarket (small budget).

LeeXi 06-10-2019 11:42 AM

Simple and fun

Pop on a swimsuit size 36 along with inserting your geshia balls. Then put on a trench coat or normal coat and skirt.

Head to your local shop and buy a ice lolly. Once home fuck the ice lolly until it melts or you cum.

SwimPussy 06-10-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeXi (Post 3686958)
Simple and fun

Pop on a swimsuit size 36 along with inserting your geshia balls. Then put on a trench coat or normal coat and skirt.

Head to your local shop and buy a ice lolly. Once home fuck the ice lolly until it melts or you cum.

Nice, I can try it shortly, thanks

LeeXi 06-10-2019 11:53 AM

Another quick fun idea, simply go find a nice lake area but your looking just for mud. Then jump on in with swim suit alone. Once your all muddied up put on your clothes and head home.

Lightze 06-10-2019 12:15 PM

Lets make it nice and simple, vibrator in, swimsuit on, alll the way to an edge, then stop!

SwimPussy 06-10-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeXi (Post 3686970)
Another quick fun idea, simply go find a nice lake area but your looking just for mud. Then jump on in with swim suit alone. Once your all muddied up put on your clothes and head home.

LOL ! don't sure to found mud to roll in at the lake. I'll search for. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 3686997)
Lets make it nice and simple, vibrator in, swimsuit on, alll the way to an edge, then stop!

Simple. I can do. Thanks

Bloxo 06-10-2019 01:45 PM

Swimsuits are easy to clean...so let's get you a bit messy...

I want you to pour a few things down that swimsuit and do a little exercise routine outside, (you can make it as public or private as you want), you may wear a long coat over your suit while you make your way to your chosen exercise area

Down the front of the swimsuit you are to pour some custard (or sweet pudding equivalent)
Down the back of the swimsuit you can squirt some whipped cream (1 or 2 cans worth)
You will now place an egg in your crotch and 2 in your butt cheeks (if you want the best effect without the shell, dissolve in vinegar for an hour)

Now, all messy and squelchy in the suit make your way to your exercise area.

You have the following routine to do:

30 Squats
20 Burpese
40 Star Jumps
20 Press Ups
20 Sit Ups
Then Jog on the spot for at least one minute.

If you choose to do this dare please leave a report for all to enjoy :)

SwimPussy 06-10-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 3687074)
Swimsuits are easy to clean...so let's get you a bit messy...

I want you to pour a few things down that swimsuit and do a little exercise routine outside, (you can make it as public or private as you want), you may wear a long coat over your suit while you make your way to your chosen exercise area

Down the front of the swimsuit you are to pour some custard (or sweet pudding equivalent)
Down the back of the swimsuit you can squirt some whipped cream (1 or 2 cans worth)
You will now place an egg in your crotch and 2 in your butt cheeks (if you want the best effect without the shell, dissolve in vinegar for an hour)

Now, all messy and squelchy in the suit make your way to your exercise area.

You have the following routine to do:

30 Squats
20 Burpese
40 Star Jumps
20 Press Ups
20 Sit Ups
Then Jog on the spot for at least one minute.

If you choose to do this dare please leave a report for all to enjoy :)

I've never try this.
I think I'll test this one in my bathroom, thanks

aralius 06-10-2019 11:13 PM

Lets make a suit a little more revealing.

Remove the panty liner from a swimsuit and you must get it wet and not have others clothes or towels covering it.

princessdiaperpants 06-10-2019 11:14 PM

If able. Please buy a splash pool, put it in front yard and go for a 1 hour swim.

SwimPussy 06-11-2019 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aralius (Post 3687508)
Lets make a suit a little more revealing.

Remove the panty liner from a swimsuit and you must get it wet and not have others clothes or towels covering it.

Nice, I can do that on some cheap swimsuits. I've blue, dark, red and pink to do. I'll make it today. For my next outdoor dares, I'll use them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdiaperpants (Post 3687509)
If able. Please buy a splash pool, put it in front yard and go for a 1 hour swim.

I've not a front yard as I live in a small edifice with 6 flats.

redcamel 06-11-2019 03:17 AM

Insert your remote bullet, wear pantyhose, swimsuit, a short skirt and sneakers and go out for some walking, using your swimsuit as if it was a leotard.

During the walking you'll have to occasionally turn on the bullet with the remote having at least four edges, then finally you'll have an orgasm before going back home. Edges and orgasm have to be reached while being outdoor, so I suggest you to choose a place in the country (but it could even be in the city, if you are able to control yourself while edging/cumming or you don't mind at all screaming in pleasure among other people :)).

Once you'll had your orgasm you'll pull apart your swimsuit crotch, let the bullet slide out of your pussy, positioning it over your clit (pantyhose will help you for this) and securing it in place sliding your swimsuit crotch over it. Then you'll turn it on at medium speed and leave it turned on until you'll go home and strip naked.

Enjoy.

SwimPussy 06-11-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcamel (Post 3687657)
Insert your remote bullet, wear pantyhose, swimsuit, a short skirt and sneakers and go out for some walking, using your swimsuit as if it was a leotard.

During the walking you'll have to occasionally turn on the bullet with the remote having at least four edges, then finally you'll have an orgasm before going back home. Edges and orgasm have to be reached while being outdoor, so I suggest you to choose a place in the country (but it could even be in the city, if you are able to control yourself while edging/cumming or you don't mind at all screaming in pleasure among other people :)).

Once you'll had your orgasm you'll pull apart your swimsuit crotch, let the bullet slide out of your pussy, positioning it over your clit (pantyhose will help you for this) and securing it in place sliding your swimsuit crotch over it. Then you'll turn it on at medium speed and leave it turned on until you'll go home and strip naked.

Enjoy.

Waouh !
Very interresting. I love it.
I 've a perfect swimsuit for it : a black Speedo hydrasuit : https://www.speedo.com/dw/image/v2/A...07100001-b.jpg

It's a high neck, and full back cover. Ideal for that.
I'll make that dare in a park and wood.
I think I can't cum just with bullet in. But with bullet on clit, it was possible.

Thanks for this. I'll try it on a hot day (it's raining and cold this week)

redcamel 06-11-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwimPussy (Post 3687760)
Waouh !
Very interresting. I love it.
I 've a perfect swimsuit for it : a black Speedo hydrasuit : https://www.speedo.com/dw/image/v2/A...07100001-b.jpg

It's a high neck, and full back cover. Ideal for that.
I'll make that dare in a park and wood.
I think I can't cum just with bullet in. But with bullet on clit, it was possible.

Thanks for this. I'll try it on a hot day (it's raining and cold this week)

Perfect. Maybe about being able to cum with just bullet in, you could try with bullet and geisha balls together (if the dimensions allows it), if it works you could use them both or balls in and bullet on clit. Since today is a rainy day it could be perfect to experiment ;).

BTW: here in Italy is very warm :)

DiaperHumiliate 06-11-2019 08:46 AM

I don't know if you are okay with it but if you are, put on a swim suit, just normal pants and a crop top/short top that will show of a bit of the swimsuit. Then go on a nice walk.