Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-06-2017, 10:49 PM   #181
pup.
Account Banned

what was the sexiest outfit you have ever worn? show a pic if you have one

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:13 AM   #182
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyslut85 View Post
What annoys or frustrates you the most?
That's easy, myself! How socially awkward I am. It frustrates me that I can't be normal like most and chat freely, make friends, have fun, laugh and joke about. For example in GetDare chat, I see everyone just talking, having fun, chatting with each other, and it's the most I can usually manage just to say Hi! I seem to find it impossible to join in with the conversations. People have tried to talk to me, but usually give up because I'm such hard work to hold a conversation with! (and I don't blame them!)

How I now try to avoid any social gatherings, as I always end up standing or sitting on my own in a corner just watching everyone else having fun and wishing I wasn't there! Dreading the awkward silences when I'm with people.

Or even just watching TV and seeing people having friends and normal relationships and wondering why I can't be like that, why I have to be so awkward.

I just don't understand why I find it so hard to make conversation or make friends. Obviously having Asperger's syndrome does not help, but don't think I can just use that as an excuse for everything.

I do get quite depressed about it sometimes, which sometimes causes me to do daft things.

Sorry for the rather depressing answer lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 07-08-2017 at 03:31 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:29 AM   #183
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
what was the sexiest outfit you have ever worn? show a pic if you have one
This is hard, as I can't really think of any "sexy" outfit's I own. (Hard to think of myself in a sexy way lol) Just in terms of what I think I look okay in maybe a suit or I have a smart short sleeved shirt and dark coloured jeans that I like.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Last edited by Matt:; 07-08-2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #184
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Not a bad outfit at all, but you do have some sexy lingerie that you look good in too

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch Lucy for this post:
Old 07-08-2017, 11:26 AM   #185
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
That's easy, myself! How socially awkward I am. It frustrates me that I can't be normal like most and chat freely, make friends, have fun, laugh and joke about. For example in GetDare chat, I see everyone just talking, having fun, chatting with each other, and it's the most I can usually manage just to say Hi! I seem to find it impossible to join in with the conversations. People have tried to talk to me, but usually give up because I'm such hard work to hold a conversation with! (and I don't blame them!)

How I now try to avoid any social gatherings, as I always end up standing or sitting on my own in a corner just watching everyone else having fun and wishing I wasn't there! Dreading the awkward silences when I'm with people.

Or even just watching TV and seeing people having friends and normal relationships and wondering why I can't be like that, why I have to be so awkward.

I just don't understand why I find it so hard to make conversation or make friends. Obviously having Asperger's syndrome does not help, but don't think I can just use that as an excuse for everything.

I do get quite depressed about it sometimes, which sometimes causes me to do daft things.
<Quoted almost all that post because I think it matters.>

Have you ever looked at this as an advantage: you don't get distracted by small talk about nothingness?

And do you find you do much better when there is context to the discussion? For example do you find chatter about some new TV show difficult to get into whereas a discussion about something, like going for a weekend kayaking or surfing, and taking lessons, and so on, it is much easier to be fully involved?

Maybe you can see yourself as others see you: someone who uses two ears more than one mouth, (very old joke) and who makes rare but witty or intelligent contributions?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #186
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Not a bad outfit at all, but you do have some sexy lingerie that you look good in too
I think you must be about the only person who thinks I look good in lingerie.....

Last edited by Matt:; 07-08-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:00 PM   #187
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
<Quoted almost all that post because I think it matters.>

Have you ever looked at this as an advantage: you don't get distracted by small talk about nothingness?

And do you find you do much better when there is context to the discussion? For example do you find chatter about some new TV show difficult to get into whereas a discussion about something, like going for a weekend kayaking or surfing, and taking lessons, and so on, it is much easier to be fully involved?

Maybe you can see yourself as others see you: someone who uses two ears more than one mouth, (very old joke) and who makes rare but witty or intelligent contributions?
I really can't see much advantage in it, okay some people may talk too much, but that's far better than barely being able to communicate socially at all.

Yes, I'm a bit better with a more specific subject rather than just general chat, but even then I find it very hard work to keep up for very long.

And thanks, but even if that was true, I'd much prefer not to be the way I am. I actually talk to less people and am even less communicative (socially) in person than I do/am online.

Old 07-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #188
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I think you must be about the only person who thinks I look good in lingerie.....
does this mean you do have sexy lingerie?

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #189
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
does this mean you do have sexy lingerie?
Well I have lingerie... Not so sure about the sexy part.....

Old 07-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #190
Hannahh_ggrace

will you give me a soap dare for the shower and another nipple torture dare with no limits
Hannahh_ggrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:29 AM   #191
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. How many pm dares do you get, on average?
2. Do you get many from the same person? If so, who?
3. Do you think you get enough, too little or just the right amount of pm dares?
4. How often do they change?
5. Is Samishere responsible for the complete list?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #192
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
1. How many pm dares do you get, on average?
2. Do you get many from the same person? If so, who?
3. Do you think you get enough, too little or just the right amount of pm dares?
4. How often do they change?
5. Is Samishere responsible for the complete list?
1) Not that many, mostly from the randomdarer now. Unless I send a load asking for them in return. Maybe 3 or 4 a week.

2) No, not really. IrishAlice used to send me them regularly, but not anymore.

3) That depends on how much time I have (also which dares, as some take longer than others!) Sometimes I'm glad I don't get that many and other times I'd like to get a few more.

4) I (or Sam!) do try and change or modify them fairly regularly so that it keeps them interesting, especially the more popular ones. Probably due a refresh when I get time.

5) Sam is responsible for most of them lol A few have been added by other's from threads or dares, and some are my own idea. Also Lucy has added some.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #193
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahh_ggrace View Post
will you give me a soap dare for the shower and another nipple torture dare with no limits
Not my expertise, but if I think of any, I will pm you.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:16 AM   #194
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Hello!

A fellow aspie!

She is sad to note that you don't find much of an advantage in it. Mind you, you meet one aspie, you've met one aspie. She has not yet been diagnosed but is on a waiting list and never knew that she might be Aspergic for most of her life, so all of her early years and time in University were spent with much the same issues regarding making conversation and making friends that you describe in a previous post but without ever having a reason. Whilst she very much agrees that ASD is no excuse, it is nevertheless a reason and that should be borne in mind. She didn't even consider Asperger's until in her 30s!

She has but scanned the thread and she feels that you come across as sincere and a decent person. She believes that, perhaps, you are too hard on yourself and notes that you seem to have friends and acquaintances here - which she is equally sure that you are aware of.

She doesn't really have a question, just those observations.

Consider this, however, you will have spent your entire life observing and studying human beings in a way that most people have not. You will therefore be more likely to spot real emotions and real desires, even the ones that people feel they are not broadcasting, in real life. It is possibly from this that the awkwardness springs - you react to things people don't know they're putting out and try to treat others as you yourself would be treated (most people are really poor at this). This is not a failing, but it is incredibly hard to deal with (and why is she telling you this like you don't already know).

Solidarity! *raises clenched fist in salute*

However, this is an AMA thread... so, what's your favourite drink?

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.

Last edited by Consensus; 07-12-2017 at 09:24 AM. Reason: She read more of the thread
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Consensus for this post:
Old 07-12-2017, 01:50 PM   #195
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Hello!

A fellow aspie!

She is sad to note that you don't find much of an advantage in it. Mind you, you meet one aspie, you've met one aspie. She has not yet been diagnosed but is on a waiting list and never knew that she might be Aspergic for most of her life, so all of her early years and time in University were spent with much the same issues regarding making conversation and making friends that you describe in a previous post but without ever having a reason. Whilst she very much agrees that ASD is no excuse, it is nevertheless a reason and that should be borne in mind. She didn't even consider Asperger's until in her 30s!

She has but scanned the thread and she feels that you come across as sincere and a decent person. She believes that, perhaps, you are too hard on yourself and notes that you seem to have friends and acquaintances here - which she is equally sure that you are aware of.

She doesn't really have a question, just those observations.

Consider this, however, you will have spent your entire life observing and studying human beings in a way that most people have not. You will therefore be more likely to spot real emotions and real desires, even the ones that people feel they are not broadcasting, in real life. It is possibly from this that the awkwardness springs - you react to things people don't know they're putting out and try to treat others as you yourself would be treated (most people are really poor at this). This is not a failing, but it is incredibly hard to deal with (and why is she telling you this like you don't already know).

Solidarity! *raises clenched fist in salute*

However, this is an AMA thread... so, what's your favourite drink?
Thank you for this I also did not know why I was like this until well into my 30's While I would prefer not to have Asperger's, I am glad that at least there was/is a reason for the way I am, and it's not just that I'm totally abnormal (although I guess I am lol)

As for my favourite drink, this may be a bit boring as I don't drink alcohol, but either Apple & Blackcurrant squash or tea lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama