Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Intro to Public Dares – Dare 3 – Daylight

Find your most public window in your house, facing the front typically and open it during the middle of the day. Strip completely naked and stand there at the window for at least 3 minutes. If this is a little too easy for you ladies, play with your nipples and clit while standing there. You can even masturbate there.

Next Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Last edited by curdares; 06-12-2010 at 11:08 AM.
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
NewPublicGirl

I did this earlier on today when i got in from school getting changed, its not a very busy road so was pretty easy going. i decided though that for each person that walked past the time should start again, so ended up there for about 15 mins, so i starteed having a little play and i think only one person saw me but they seemed a little shocked.

Maybe
Very Public, Pain, Humilitaion

No No
Bodily fluids, Family & Friends, Permanat, Messy Stuff
NewPublicGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
tree103

Send a message via MSN to tree103

i might give this one a try tomoz when the familys out i know im a guy but some of these seem fun
tree103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
HisLittleOne

OK sooo due to bone idle laziness I am only just onto writing this report ... ya ya shame on me and words to that effect. But all its done is make this harder anyway so yea.. Karma is a bitch [I know I know naughty words. Me don’t care.] One of the few things I could remember was how scared I was id never done anything like this in daylight hours so sitting in my room I could barely will myself to move. After lots of “I can’t” “I really can’t” I made myself strip, in my room, and begin to walk downstairs. (well slide on my ass [BOTTOM] but shhh) When I got to the bottom of the stairs I made a hasty and panicked retreat back up the street as a dog walker came seconds from getting an eye full of my naked body. Back up stairs I ‘decided’ wearing a shirt to get into position may have been wiser. This time I managed to get to the front of the window (I know shock horror).

I stood a moment and checked that no one was around and took my top off. And just stood for a while scare, but soo exhilarated. That time I just waited it out my heart pounding. And feeling a great deal of sympathy in case the old lady next door with the amazing dog came out of her house, with the door exactly opposite me I wouldn’t be able to hide fast enough. The time rushed past but I felt every second tick over. All the noises seemed amplified.

But I did it again another day, and among other things the phone rang, and my ex best mate walked past the window (resulting in a faceful of fur rug) all while feeling my boobs, and using my vibe to masturbate. Let me tell you on phone, NAKED to your mum with a vibe in is awkward “yea, yea mum I really – Yes mum. Look I really gotta-. NO MUM. BYE” Nooot good she thought I was trying to be angry and suicidal.

xx
HisLittleOne

(PLEASE WRITE FULL REPORTS I AM LONELY!!)
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk