Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
MasterAxelTaylor

Default Slave Issues?

I have recently returned here and to being an online Master after some life events, and I wanted to start fesh.

I have to say, I don't know how I did it. Slaves these days are just so disrespectful and unserious.

I have one slave inparticular who is disobedient, and acts before even discussing things with me.

And another who is perfect. She always asks, she is patient, doesn't complian...

I have tried to think of a way to train the first to be more like the second, but I don't know how to explain it so he will understand. Sometines I doubt his seriousness, but that may because he doesn't know how to act like a slave.
And I don't want to simply punish him for being disobedient over again, I think he enjoys it too much.

I found this:

http://www.bornslaves.com/principles.html

And some of it is good, but I don't think he could handle it.
So, do any of you have any tips for how I could explain being a slave to him better while training him to act differently?

Last edited by MasterAxelTaylor; 09-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.
MasterAxelTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
behavior, issues, slaves