Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2022, 08:50 PM   #1
PainFatty
Account Banned

Stop Please punish this rude, disobedient young pussy, tits, and belly, it is begging you

fat piggie has taken a break for too long.
fat piggie snuck master's icecream and brownies everyday when master was gone and lied about it
the stupid cow hasn't done housework for weeks and messed up master's room
and to top it off it has been super rude

it is grounded already with many privileges revoked, but it needs multiple physical punishments as reminders.

Every punishment posted on here will be completed, and you may post as many punishments as you would like. Piggie can't ask for a break and must continue every punishment through the end of this thread.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:53 AM   #2
HayleysBitches

Since you have been eating all of masters snacks and messed up masters room i think its only fair you try work off some of the food you snuck and learn how to properly clean up. For this dare i want you to go for a 20 minute walk, barefoot with pebbles in your pussy or something equally as uncomfortable. During this walk i want you to pick up every but of rubbish you see and stuff it in your pussy, panties, bra, mouth or wherever it may fit. Once you get home empty all the rubbish you have collected onto the ground and transfer it all to the bin using only your mouth and while on all fours like the pig your are. Hopefully this will teach you to make sure to clean up and think twice about stealing masters snacks.
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 01:25 AM   #3
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

You should:
- keep a writing for an entire week above your pussy "I'm a fat pussy that needs only to be busted"
- for one week:
- - on odd day number, you will fill your pussy with 4 ice cubes and you will spank your pussy every second (use online metronome) until all cubes will be melted. Pegs on each nipple
- - on even day number, same task but the filled hole will be asshole and you will bust your ass cheeks

Enjoy

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 09-28-2022 at 01:48 AM.
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 01:40 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleysBitches View Post
Since you have been eating all of masters snacks and messed up masters room i think its only fair you try work off some of the food you snuck and learn how to properly clean up. For this dare i want you to go for a 20 minute walk, barefoot with pebbles in your pussy or something equally as uncomfortable. During this walk i want you to pick up every but of rubbish you see and stuff it in your pussy, panties, bra, mouth or wherever it may fit. Once you get home empty all the rubbish you have collected onto the ground and transfer it all to the bin using only your mouth and while on all fours like the pig your are. Hopefully this will teach you to make sure to clean up and think twice about stealing masters snacks.
That sounds very unsanitary to do.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-28-2022, 03:00 AM   #5
Nick297

You must spank your pussy ass and tits and slap your face 10 times before whenever you eat while also calling yourself degrading names
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:10 PM   #6
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleysBitches View Post
This may not be super safe for sanitary reasons, so I just uncomfortably plugged my pussy (stretching with pens) and walked for 20 minutes. It was really weird feeling when the pens moved around and made my pussy itch.
Old 09-28-2022, 06:10 PM   #7
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
You should:
- keep a writing for an entire week above your pussy "I'm a fat pussy that needs only to be busted"
- for one week:
- - on odd day number, you will fill your pussy with 4 ice cubes and you will spank your pussy every second (use online metronome) until all cubes will be melted. Pegs on each nipple
- - on even day number, same task but the filled hole will be asshole and you will bust your ass cheeks

Enjoy
Thank you for this! I will finish this next week and report back!
Old 09-28-2022, 06:13 PM   #8
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick297 View Post
You must spank your pussy ass and tits and slap your face 10 times before whenever you eat while also calling yourself degrading names
I have started this. Initially it wasn't a big deal cuz on the first meal it was only mildly painful and took barely any time. But after multiple meals and hitting in the same spot, it hurts a lot. Every part of my body is red and splotchy!
Old 09-29-2022, 07:21 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Any bite you take when you eat must have a small drop of tabasco or some chili powder on it before going into your mouth (this must always be applied, no matter what is the food you're eating).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:53 PM   #10
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Any bite you take when you eat must have a small drop of tabasco or some chili powder on it before going into your mouth (this must always be applied, no matter what is the food you're eating).
I have started this, and the heat builds up quickly. It keeps me eating little and often!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish a naughty girl