Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2023, 02:02 PM   #16
SluttySarah

Thank you everyone for the amazing tasks! I realized I would feel really really bad for not doing such great dares so instead of picking only 3, I'll complete all dares given to me unless my master gives me permission not to.

I'm really sorry about this, I should've mentioned it earlier but I live with suitemates and the soundproofing is really bad. I can't do anything which makes too much noise, and sadly the hush plugs are super loud. Hopefully I can do something different in exchange - does using toothpaste as lube sound fair? If I had a choice I would always prefer the nice vibrations over burning toothpaste!

@Kindness: Could I sleep with my 2'' plug in me for one night instead? I can't stand the 2.25'' plug for longer than a few minutes usually it's just sooo huge in me, and I've rarely slept with plugs in. I really like the idea of wearing the plug whenever I'm at my computer chair tho!! And I won't wear my plug outside, sorry public is a nope for me. I spent quite some time at my computer so I promise this is plenty of time plugged.

@NamesFelix: Sounds exciting! I'll definitely give it a try, using toothpaste for lube since I can't use the vibrating feature. The clamps are way too tight for me to flick them off If I'm using my less meaner clamps (as they are the ones with weights), I can yank them off but it'll hurt!

@SerBlack: Thanks for the advice And that's 5 minutes plugged with the glass plug (and +5 to all future ones)

@ella_ella: I'm looking forward to trying this! I think I'll do this before any others before my butt is left gaping from the huge plugs. My 2'' glass plug tapers off much more quickly so it'll be much more difficult the second time but I guess that's the point!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #17
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
Thank you everyone for the amazing tasks! I realized I would feel really really bad for not doing such great dares so instead of picking only 3, I'll complete all dares given to me unless my master gives me permission not to.

I'm really sorry about this, I should've mentioned it earlier but I live with suitemates and the soundproofing is really bad. I can't do anything which makes too much noise, and sadly the hush plugs are super loud. Hopefully I can do something different in exchange - does using toothpaste as lube sound fair? If I had a choice I would always prefer the nice vibrations over burning toothpaste!

@Kindness: Could I sleep with my 2'' plug in me for one night instead? I can't stand the 2.25'' plug for longer than a few minutes usually it's just sooo huge in me, and I've rarely slept with plugs in. I really like the idea of wearing the plug whenever I'm at my computer chair tho!! And I won't wear my plug outside, sorry public is a nope for me. I spent quite some time at my computer so I promise this is plenty of time plugged.

@NamesFelix: Sounds exciting! I'll definitely give it a try, using toothpaste for lube since I can't use the vibrating feature. The clamps are way too tight for me to flick them off If I'm using my less meaner clamps (as they are the ones with weights), I can yank them off but it'll hurt!

@SerBlack: Thanks for the advice And that's 5 minutes plugged with the glass plug (and +5 to all future ones)

@ella_ella: I'm looking forward to trying this! I think I'll do this before any others before my butt is left gaping from the huge plugs. My 2'' glass plug tapers off much more quickly so it'll be much more difficult the second time but I guess that's the point!
those changes sound fine, go ahead and rub some toothepaste on your nipples before clamping them too~ that will make up for mine.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to namesfelix for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 10:07 PM   #18
SluttySarah

Default reports!

Here are my reports:

Yesterday I started off by taking my 1.5L enema in the shower, which wasn't so bad - I didn't cramp at all. My tummy did swell up nicely though I wasn't too sure how to "rock back and forth", so instead I slowly did squats for quite some time (I forgot to bring my phone, so I didn't have a timer for 15 minutes) since I thought that would be the most difficult with a full belly. I could really feel how much heavier my belly was and the water moving around in me, occasionally even making me burp! I'm really sorry about forgetting the timer, and I hope I'll be forgiven for this.
It took quite some time to release all the water in me - every time I thought I had released it all there would be a little bit more, and since I did squats for a while I felt so so bad for hogging the bathroom for what must've been like an hour!

Then I attempted ella_ella's dare, and after giving my 1.6'' plug a few licks I started working it in my butt until it was at the widest point. It was quite difficult and kind of hurt! I eventually got it there though, and though I had strong urges multiple times to suck the plug into my greedy butt, the plug was so so dry that it was pretty safe despite my sporadic clenching. After, I took it out (which again hurt a little as I had no lube), lubed it properly, and fucked myself with the plug for 10 minutes like you asked. It was a little difficult at first but I after just the first few thrusts I was able to thrust the plug in and out of me quite quickly, around once a second! I did have to take a little break after 5 minutes, as my arm was getting tired and needed to relube.

I then moved onto my 2'' glass plug, but unfortunately there was no way I could work it in me without lube. I'm really sorry but I just couldn't do it with my spit alone... So I added lube, and pushed it in to the widest point, and held it there the best I could. Being stretched so wide for so long, and having to control my sphincter muscles was soo hard! I would have to try and suck the plug in when I wanted to push it out, and push it out when I felt I was about to suck it in. After the first minute or two though I think a combination of getting used to the sensation and the lube drying up (I used very little as I felt bad about using any at all) helped me hold it in until 5 minutes past. I'm very glad I didn't fail and have to restart! There were a couple times where I felt the plug go in a little bit but it never fully went inside and I pushed it out back to the widest point right after. I couldn't really fuck myself with the glass plug, but I did relube and slowly work it in and out of my butt for the next ten minutes. Even though I was going much slower the glass plug has a steeper drop-off to the neck and every time my butt sucked in it felt sooo good I'm sure I would've left a big wet spot on my panties after I put them back on.

But of course, I didn't and instead attempted Wolf's task since my asshole was nice and gaping already. I took the panties I wore and stuffed them up my butt, which was a bit scratchy and uncomfortable as always, but they went right in as I was so stretched out. I then put on my clover clamps, and set a stopwatch. It was pretty late at this point and I tried to close my eyes and nap as best I could. My nipples were hurting a lot as I was wearing the much harsher nipple clamps (I am wearing the nicer clamps when I write, such as right now and it can't compare!) but I think the grogginess helped me deal with it. I wanted to make extra extra certain it was over half an hour so I waited extra long. In the end, I took off my clamps at 48 minutes when I absolutely couldn't stand them anymore. I was to stay stuffed with my panties for another half hour, which I initially thought wouldn't be bad at all but turns out the pain from the clamps was just disgusing the discomfort! It was not fun having my butt stuffed full of dry, scratchy cotton - but eventually I got to take them out and was just far too tired to write a proper report. I typed up some of my report in a private blog, but ended up falling asleep, hence the report tonight instead of last night.

I'll be completing the rest of the dares throughout the rest of the week, and am always very happy to receive any more new ones!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 07-19-2023, 06:28 PM   #19
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Your modifications are fine.

(Sometimes public means "I don't want anyone to find out" and sometimes it means "I don't want to do anything")
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clamps, panty stuffing, punishment, training