Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
pussy4use

Default 18, F, Home Alone, Horny and Nothing To Do!

Hey Everyone, First post here!

Finally have the time to post here considering everything going on...

Classes are online only, restaurants and bars are closed on my end and you have no idea how bored out of my mind I am. Figured it was a nice time to sexually explore my likes and dislikes!

I have a very sexual nature, I'm very kinky, open to exploring, single (not looking for a relationship), but want to have fun!

I'm impressed and fascinated by gangbangs, hucows, animal play...etc

My goals include having humongous holes (at least my pussy for sure), swollen nipples and large areolas, I'm hoping during this difficult time you guys will help me achieve some of these!

Lots of Love,

Young Pussy

Likes: Vagina Play, Nipple Play, Experimenting as I'm still new, BDSM, Gangbangs, Hucow, etc.

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood, Permanent (Tattoos, Piercings) Etc, Audio/Video (Temporary Limit due to given circumstances).
pussy4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:33 PM   #2
esatyr

Default Small to large

Let's train your pussy by inserting all phallic objects around the house, one at a time, from smallest to largest.

nudism/exhibitionism/voyeurism/going commando, JOI, games/competitions/dice/chance, body writing, switch
bondage, role play
humiliation/degradation, collar/leash, pain/torture, pee/poo/mess/swirly/ass-to-mouth/diapers/enema/laxative/fisting/gaping/stretching, screen sharing/pw/exposure/social suicide/friends/family/cuckold, x-dressing/feminization/head shaving, hypnosis, blackmail, sensory deprivation, breastfeeding, illegal
esatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:40 PM   #3
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by esatyr View Post
Let's train your pussy by inserting all phallic objects around the house, one at a time, from smallest to largest.
Phallic objects?

Likes: Vagina Play, Nipple Play, Experimenting as I'm still new, BDSM, Gangbangs, Hucow, etc.

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood, Permanent (Tattoos, Piercings) Etc, Audio/Video (Temporary Limit due to given circumstances).
Old 03-16-2020, 11:46 PM   #4
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy4use View Post
Phallic objects?
Things shaped similarly to dildos/penises.
rw789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 12:24 AM   #5
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Pussy. Here's a dare to stretch your hole. You're gonna need a lot of markers and a hairbrush.
First of all, stuff four markers in your pussy so that they form a square. Now put the hairbrush handle in the centre and push it in so that the markers are stretched out wide. Move the hairbrush in circles to loosen your pussy. After four minutes, remove the brush and put more markers in. Make it form a circle and use the hairbrush again to stretch. Keep on adding markers until you cannot get anymore in. Let's see how much you can stretch your hole.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:01 AM   #6
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Since you've got lots of time at home right now, a simple rule for you:

You may only masturbate while you have the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner sucking on one of your nipples. I do think that that should help with your goals from if you stick with it. Oh, and you must edge at least twice a day and cum as least once if/when orgasm doesn't interfere with other rules. I also recommend a generous application of lube, oil, or toothpaste to your nipples each time you do so.

If you really want to work them and stretch them, wrap a few inches of dental floss around them afterwards for an hour or so (but DO NOT cut off blood flow).

What toys do you have?

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 03:03 AM   #7
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

what household item or toys you have?
Old 03-17-2020, 06:53 AM   #8
Lyb
getDare Addict

For your nipples you can use the technique of cupping, take a lit match and a glass (the lighter the better) put the match on your nipple and immediately cover it with the glass so that no air can come out. The fire will extinguish too quickly to burn and as the air inside cools down it'll become like a suction feeling.

Feel free to try it on another part of your body first.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 05:07 PM   #9
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Things shaped similarly to dildos/penises.
Don't really have much that's similar to dildo or penises, since most of the furniture is very square like with sharp corners and the only other things are small items like aerosol cans, beauty product bottles, etc...

Old 03-18-2020, 05:13 PM   #10
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hello Pussy. Here's a dare to stretch your hole. You're gonna need a lot of markers and a hairbrush.
First of all, stuff four markers in your pussy so that they form a square. Now put the hairbrush handle in the centre and push it in so that the markers are stretched out wide. Move the hairbrush in circles to loosen your pussy. After four minutes, remove the brush and put more markers in. Make it form a circle and use the hairbrush again to stretch. Keep on adding markers until you cannot get anymore in. Let's see how much you can stretch your hole.

Devil 😈
Dare Completed:

Did this last night, couldn't report yesterday due to misplacing my phone but managed to pick up a new one so reporting now.

I couldn't get 4 in considering I'm fairly tight, I managed to squeeze in 3 however had a hard time getting the hairbrush in...so used a different brush with a thinner handle but still couldn't manage to get another marker in...

Would you like me to continue trying this everyday to see how much I could loosen up?

Old 03-18-2020, 05:20 PM   #11
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Since you've got lots of time at home right now, a simple rule for you:

You may only masturbate while you have the nozzle of your vacuum cleaner sucking on one of your nipples. I do think that that should help with your goals from if you stick with it. Oh, and you must edge at least twice a day and cum as least once if/when orgasm doesn't interfere with other rules. I also recommend a generous application of lube, oil, or toothpaste to your nipples each time you do so.

If you really want to work them and stretch them, wrap a few inches of dental floss around them afterwards for an hour or so (but DO NOT cut off blood flow).

What toys do you have?
My vacuum doesn't have a nozzle, it's one of those portable cordless ones with no hose... any other way to achieve the same thing?

I don't have lube, but I have avocado oil and olive oil (lots of it) as well as toothpaste, but please let me know how to modify the vacuum rule.

Will small rubber bands or hair pins work instead of floss?

Old 03-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #12
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
what household item or toys you have?
Pretty much the basics but it seems like even the furniture I have doesn't help in sexual dares, so pretty much aerosol cans, spatulas, shampoo bottles, small accessories and tid-bits...

Old 03-18-2020, 05:27 PM   #13
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
For your nipples you can use the technique of cupping, take a lit match and a glass (the lighter the better) put the match on your nipple and immediately cover it with the glass so that no air can come out. The fire will extinguish too quickly to burn and as the air inside cools down it'll become like a suction feeling.

Feel free to try it on another part of your body first.
So the cupping technique will work similar to the vacuum? Something similar to a cocktail glass or larger like a small water glass? How long will the suction feeling stay?

Old 03-18-2020, 05:32 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy4use View Post
So the cupping technique will work similar to the vacuum? Something similar to a cocktail glass or larger like a small water glass? How long will the suction feeling stay?
A weaker version of the vacuum yes.

I didn't experiment with several sizes, feel free to; theoretically, the bigger the glass the longer it should work.

a few minutes at full strength (which is still weaker than a vacuum) but will continue weakly until you take off the glass.

Feel free to try on your leg or stomach. It might leave a mark so maybe not somewhere too visible (nothing permanent just a suction mark)

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:11 PM   #15
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Strip naked
Start with 5 edges
Put clamps on your nipples, clit, and 3 on each pussy lips
Do 25 jumping jacks
If any clamps fall off put it back and another one as well
Now that your done do one edge for each clamp that you have on

If you want to take them off easy you have to roll a dice but can only cum with a 1 roll any roll 2-6 do that number of edges then roll again except 6 that means your done if you don’t get a 1 before a 6 sorry no orgasm tonight

Let me know what you think
Can come up with more if you would like as well

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gangbang, horny, hucow, nipples, pussy