Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #31
komando2195

Microphone My Bad....

It's wednesday, not monday.
My B...
BUT i'm gonna write this now. starting at 9:04
and i will not stop until this chapter is done.

Chapter 9

Sarah woke wet, and since this was two in a row she was diapered today. Elyse was the same. Roxy woke dry, but her week was still ongoing. So, all three girls would have to wear and use diapers today. Sarah and Elyse were mortified, but they knew that Roxy and a couple others were in the same boat. They re-diapered and went to eat. Mike joined them, and could tell by the expression that all three girls were diapered. He hugged Sarah reassuringly, and filed away a plan forming in his head.

The girls understandably did not want to swim or boat, so they decided a hike was a good idea. They’d only be gone for the few hours until lunch, but Mike ate extra just in case. They walked along the trail, talking about pretty much anything. They found a nice clearing on top of a small rock face. The girls pulled off their tops revealing swim suits underneath, for tanning purposes. Mike went with it and lost his own shirt. They lay out on the rock and restarted truth or dare from where they left off yesterday.

Christine started to ask Elyse, but Roxy interrupted her. "Why don't we open this up for group truths and dares? You can ask one person, or a group of people. They decide which they want, and it goes just like normal. You guys down?" Mike agreed, and everyone else nodded their approval.

Christine now asked Elyse and Roxy,"Truth or Dare?" They got into a little huddle, and decided on truth. "Alright, what is the most embarrassing thing you've done?"

Elyse opted to go first. "I dropped my towel going from the shower to my room a month or two ago, and my brother's friends all got to see me naked. I was mortified, and I always get dressed in the bathroom now!"

"Oh, that's nothing. I got my period unexpectedly in a skirt. While sitting on my 'boyfriend's' lap. We broke up." Replied Roxy.
(see what i did there?)

"Ouch! That's brutal!" Sympathized Sarah
(see what i did there?)

"OK, Sarah and Mike, Truth or Dare?" Asked Elyse
(see what i did there? Oh, wait...)

"We'll take a dare!" Sarah said, before conferring with Mike.

"Mike, I dare you to show Sarah your, uhhh, penis."Dared Elyse, drawing to a whisper by the end of the sentence. With a quick glance to each other, they turned around and Mike whipped it out, even though the game had only just started he was rockin' a chubby. Sarah's eyes widened a little, but she gave it a light pat, and Mike put it away. To the general disappointment of the group, only Sarah could see this show.

Next Sarah picked Roxy, Elyse, and Christine, who together opted for a dare. "I dare you to...all get naked!"

"Fine, but only if you two do too!" Christine argued.

"I'll do it." Mike answered, and with a quick look to Sarah she nodded her agreement. "BUT, all the three diapered girls have to wet first!"

So, the girls lined up, and spread their legs to expose their diapers. One by one they slowly let loose into their diapers. The spreading wet spots betrayed the pee escaping from the three girls. Afterwards they giggled, and everyone stripped.

Eventually everyone got accustomed to each others' nakedness. The game progressed, some tame dares and some not so tame dares. But nothing really scandalous until it was Christine's turn, and she picked Sarah and Mike. They took a dare, but this turned out to be a bit of a bad idea. "I dare you guys to masturbate each other-to orgasm!; while we watch!"

After a hurried discussion, Mike and Sarah took the dare. Mike volunteered to go first. His dick now as hard as a diamond in an ice storm, he slipped even closer to Sarah. His hand slid down her stomach and eventually found her clit. He left his thumb there, and slid a finger at a time into her damp slit. It took only a few minutes to make Sarah arch her back and squirt onto her towel. Next, she wrapped her hand around Mike's schlong (great word) and stroked for a minute until he blew his load. They all cleaned up, and put their clothes on.

They walked back, and as Mike had suspected they were too late for lunch. They went back to the cabin for changing. "I’ve got a dare for everyone! Get naked, and put on a diaper, one person at a time. Myself and Mike included." Christine suggested. She wanted the change to be less awkward for the girls, and she missed the soft comforting feeling herself. So they did. Roxy went first, quickly stripping and re-clothing herself, diaper included. Elyse went next, and got naked first, before finding new clothes and putting everything on. Christine went next, almost strip-teasing. She slid on a diaper, and then put her clothes back on. Sarah, a little ticked off about Christine putting herself out in a show, Sarah went one further. She stripped, and then made out with a surprised Mike for a good two minutes before a diaper and clothes. Mike went last, just going about his business changing with a rock hard 7 inches. He pulled on a diaper, and it fit around his junk without crushing. He pulled on his boxers and shorts and there wasn’t even a noticeable bulge. The girls were basically drooling, but he walked over and sat next to Sarah, arm around her. They played some cards, and then went to dinner before Mike imploded from hunger. Of course, Mike and Christine took off their diapers.

They ate, and Sarah and Mike took a walk to their hammock. They lay there talking, opening up to each other about the days past and the days to come. Mike admitted that he enjoyed watching Sarah wet. At that, she pulled down the waist of her shorts and grinned at Mike. He was confused, until he saw the spreading wet patch in her diaper. Mike kissed her, and they stayed there until it was time to go. They walked back to the cabin and Sarah changed her wet diaper. She showered, masturbated, and went to bed.

WHEW. Just a little editing and I'm done.
9:31 in case you cared. Most was already written FYI i didnt do all this now.
OK i really gotta go
Peace guys

PS as always PMs for suggestions and stuff.
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:29 PM   #32
Rahun

Thanks for the chapter
Keep it up!
Rahun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #33
komando2195

Unhappy It's not dead

I've been either ridiculously busy, lazy, sick, or away constantly for weeks. I'm gonna start writing again but it might be later this week. thanks for still supporting me in this story when i'm a lazy asshole who doesn't post chapters
Old 02-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #34
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Talking

This story is really interesting. You should post again, but I don't think that Sarah should ever wet 3 nights in a row. The most should be 2, since that is her highest ever, that and it would be to embarassing to have to wear diapers for a week. I feel bad for the little girl who already does.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #35
10slaterly

Keep on going, story is really good so far!
10slaterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #36
teenslaveboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
This story is really interesting. You should post again, but I don't think that Sarah should ever wet 3 nights in a row. The most should be 2, since that is her highest ever, that and it would be to embarassing to have to wear diapers for a week. I feel bad for the little girl who already does.
I disagree. I think she should wet four times in a row and be forced to wear a diaper for the rest of camp. Plus, then there'd be more suspense, since she has to go to bed without a diaper, so if she wets, she could end up in just a diaper, or nothing at all

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #37
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenslaveboy View Post
I disagree. I think she should wet four times in a row and be forced to wear a diaper for the rest of camp. Plus, then there'd be more suspense, since she has to go to bed without a diaper, so if she wets, she could end up in just a diaper, or nothing at all
Well, personally I think that would be cruel, but I'm sure the author already has a plan and neither you nor I are gonna change their mind.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #38
komando2195

Envelope Working on it

Tomorrow I'll have the next installment up!
And I'm glad you guys all have your own suggestions! If you have any at all, it's more helpful to PM me so that no one else knows what might be coming next. Alex, in response to you, I have no idea where this story is going. I decide whats gonna happen in every chapter as i'm writing it. It's totally depending on my mood and stuff.
Have a nice day everyone, new chapter tmrw. and I'm not gonna make any excuses for this one!
Old 02-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #39
myusername123
Account Banned

is this going to continue
myusername123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:07 PM   #40
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
World Great story

Please tell me I'm not the only one who would dream to go on a camp like this. It is so realistic and sounds so fun...

Might just get my bag packed. And I don't want to pressure you but, I'm loving the story so much I can't wait for the next part hehe

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #41
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Your not the only one I agree it could be intresting.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #42
eagles17

this is a great story. i hope theres more. and yeah i would love to go to a camp like that
eagles17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #43
10slaterly

Same here, your making this story sound so great. Please continue!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #44
eagles17

i really wish there was more to the story
eagles17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #45
10slaterly

Come on! I've been waiting ages for the story to continue!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, panties, pee, truth or dare storie, wetting