Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #16
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This is brilliant!! I love this story soo much

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #17
n25n0598

This is a great story and I can't wait for more.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #18
forever

Amazing I love this story! It is original and well-written.
forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #19
korvaid

Default Warning-contains some non-sexual content

For several days the schedual went on like it had on the first day.In the morning,all of the girls (who slept naked except for the collars) would pick up their uniforms,put them on,and head to breakfast.The cafeteria was one area of the school where things seemed normal (aside from the fact that everyone in it was wearing only a collar,bra,and panties) and they were free to talk to each other.Then they would go back to the dorm, recuff themselves to their beds, and wait untill a buzzer went off,signaling class time.Then,for half of the day, they'd be locked into the Discipline 101 classroom, where they had to do scripts on a regular basis, along with other things that the perverted teacher seemed to come up with.They way he himself had put it, the girls were his toys, and they had no choice but to obey his orders.He said his name was Mr.Masters, but it was pretty obvious that was just a play on words.

According to Maddie, he picked one girl each week to be his "class assistant", which meant that they spent the class sitting in his lap, and well, not doing pleasant things.This week it was a cherry-headed girl named Cissa, who said that she would rather spend a solid week doing scripts than a half hour in his lap.Maria dreaded the day her turn would come, which from the way he normally looked at her, was likely to be soon.

Once that class finally ended, they would go to lunch, which was much like breakfast.And then for the rest of the day would be gym.From her first day, Maria knew why Maddie thought it was the worst class.The 'coach' had them spend half the day doing what he called "Sexercises".THe creativity they lacked in the name was made up for by their variety.

One was called the collar races.The girls were forced to strip down to just thier collars.Then a leash was attached to one girls collar.One girl would lead her partner by the leash in a race around a huge indoor track.They switched off jobs halfway through the class, just like with scripts.The winners were forced to wear a tiara that said "Slut Queen" in rhinestones across the top.Maria and Maddie hadnt won so far, which they didnt really mind.

Another was the strip-off,in which each team was given themed outfits and made to do a partnered striptease.Maria and Maddie were given the French maid costumes.The only rule was that your partner had to strip you,you couldnt do it yourself.And if time wasnt up once you were naked,you had you keep dancing, which meant kissing each other and other things that Maria had never imagined doing with anyone, much less another girl.As with the races, the winner was given the tiara.Maria had almost won that one once, but Cissa(who seemed to have terrible luck) and her partner Veronica got it at the last second.

After this they would go to dinner and then back to the dorms for bed.Upon arriving,the girls stripped off thier uniforms and dropped them in a basket,which was collected by an instructor and carted off,presumably to be washed.Then they took showers, where they had to was thier partners and vice versa.The showers had no curtains, so the only thing anyone in te room could really look at was a nude girl, no matter where you turned you head.An instructor also patrolled the aisle between the two lines of showers, and he made no attempt to disguise his 'inspecting'.Then they would all be cuffed to their beds naked, the lights would shut off,and they would be left there untill morning when it started all over again.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759
korvaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #20
korvaid

Default Heres that non-sexual part

It was about the fourth day in when Maria first met him.They were walking down the hallway to breakfast as usual,when Maria noticed a door was open that was usually closed.As they passed by, she caught a glimpse of a boy who,under other circumstances, she wouldve asked for his phone number.He looked about her age and was dressed in all black.Black jeans and a black pullover shirt that was covered by a black leather jacket.On his hands he wore black fingerless gloves.His jet black hair flowed over one eye,but the visible on was a twinkling grey-blue that gave a slight fortaste of mischief.In simple terms: he was the hottest guy Maria'd ever seen.

She must have been staring at him, because he suddenly flashed her a pearly smile and a litte wave.She could tell he wasnt an instructor because of his clothes and something else.He's looking at my face.Maria suddenly realized.Every other male she'd seen in here had been looking at her boobs or her ass, or her pussy, but he was looking at her face, and it was a look that wasnt perverted.It looked like he was just seeing her as a pretty girl,not a pretty, mostly naked girl.

She looked around to make sure the instructor wasnt watching,and waved back, earning her a wider grin.Maddie shot her a questioning look, and she shrugged.Before she could continue her silent communication with the boy, the instructor leading them picked up the pace,and they left the boy and his doorway behind.

Once they had sat down at the table in the cafeteria and the instructor had drifted away Maria immediatly turned to Maddie. "Oh my gosh, you saw him right?" Maddie nodded. "Who is he?" Maria asked.Maddie shook her head. "I dunno, never seen him before." Cissa picked up on the conversation and asked about the boy, which attracted the interest of the other girls at the table.Maria gave them a description of the boy, and all of them said they had no clue who he was.

Throughout the day, Maria's thought kept floating back to the boy.During scripts,she let her thoughts stray and didnt notice the pain for the first time.Mr.Masters announced that the next day he would pick a new assistant,which put a damper on Maria's spirits,but didnt stop her thinking about him.Once again the collar races came at gym,and Maria and Maddie won.They were both given the matching tiaras and forced to wear them untill the class ended.The day seemed to pass quickly, and all too soon Maria found herself in the pitch dark room,lying naked and thinking of the boy.Slowly,one hand made its way down to her pussy,and one finger slipped ever so slightly inside.Then all the sudden,she felt something brush her cheek.

A tiny orange light flickered to life. and Maria turned to see the boy, grinning and holding a small red butane lighter,which was the source of the light.He was exactly as she remembered, except he had taken off the leather jacket.She snapped her hand up, and he smiled a little wider,but didnt say anything except "Hello!" Maria quickly tried to cover herself. "Uh...hi." He continued smiling. "You saw me this morning." he stated, looking pleased with himself. "Yes." she confirmed. "Um...who are you?" the boy frowned as if the question wasnt something he'd expected. "Im Jared." he answered lightly. "Maria." she responded. "I know," he said with a hint of amusement. "Maria Hadely, student number twenty-seven." She blinked. "How'd you..." he answered by pointing with his free hand at the tag on her collar. "Oh, right."

It dawned on Maria that he was laying next to her, between her and the wall.She was in bed, naked with a cute guy and cuffed down.She felt herself get wet and hoped the lighter's flame didnt light that far down.He didnt even seem to notice she was naked.To keep the conversation going, she asked; "Do you like, work here or..." he shook his head. "Naw, you know that old hag that was on TV a few days ago.Maria remembered the news interview with Miss Birch and nodded. "She's my aunt.So im stuck here too, and im not allowed to talk to anyone.Well, im not supposed to talk to anyone." Before Maria could reply, Maddie's voice flowed down from the top bunk.

"Maria?Is someone own there?" Jared gave her a pained look. "Ill have to talk later.If I get found here,my life ends." With that,he leaned over and pecked her on the cheek, then the lighter's flame dissapeared,and so did he,leaving Maria there rubbing her cheek and smiling stupidly.

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759
Old 04-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #21
Bubblegum
getDare Sweetheart

I love your story. Please don't stop writing now, I really want to know what happens.

I ADOPTED EEVEE
ADOPT A POKEMON HERE!

FOURTEEN|FEMALE|ENGLAND

Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #22
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I love this story, another 2 awesome posts (hehe this is my little indulgence I can't wait for more)

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #23
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

wow brilliant!! I love that you focus on the characters instead of just hardcore sexual stuff - I love it

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #24
korvaid

I think you guys'll like Jared....and thanks for all the positive feedback

Old 04-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #25
missloudness99

Send a message via AIM to missloudness99
Default Great Story

Great Story. One of the best on the site!
(:
Can't wait for more
missloudness99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
korvaid

Default The next part in the story....

The next day at breakfast, Maria told Maddie about her encounter with Jared.Maddie didnt seem too concerned. "Everyone has weird dreams when they first come to the school," She said. "It's normal." Maria tried to tell her it wasnt a dream, that he had really been right there, next to her.Maddie didnt listen, she just nodded and said. "Uh-huh." Eventually Maria grew frustrated and dropped the subject, sure that she'd see the mysterious boy again.

Eventually the time that Maria had been dreading came.In D101, Mr.Masters announced that Maria was to be his assistant for the week.He called her over and pulled her into his lap.As the class began the day's scripts, his hands began roving over her body, eventually finding thier way to areas they really didnt belong in.As he fondled her, he whisperd in her ear, and made her beg him to touch her.She knew now why Cissa prefered scripts.As he continued to toy with her, she let out a soft moan, which only served to excite his perverted mind.

Then, out of nowhere, smoke curled up from the east wall of the room.Before anyone could react, the smoke errupted into a small fire.It was quickly put out, but the room had filled with smoke, and D101 was cancelled for the day.The girls were taken back to the dorm and cuffed to their beds untill lunch, but Maria got away from Mr.Masters and his roving hands.She thought to herself that she was finally getting some good luck.

At lunch,the announcement was given that D101 would be cancelled for the rest of the week, due to extensive damage and investegation into the cause.It meant half a day of being locked into her bed and not allowed to say anything, but it meant that she wouldnt have to be a class assistant for a while at least.

In gym, the coach said they would be doing some actual excercises.He had them all strip off their uniforms and line up in rows.They then had to do several excercises naked, starting with jumping jacks(which the coach had picked for obvious reasons.) and moving through push-ups, squats, and stretches before finally ending in sit-ups.The sit ups were just as bad as the jumping jacks,because each partner had to hold the oter's feet down and count, which meant that they had nothing to look at but thier friend's exposed pussies.

Finally they were finished, and before long Maria was once again laying naked in the pitch darkness.It wasnt long before a gloved hand brushed her cheek and Jared's voice whispered in her ear. "Miss me?" Maria's spirits soared. "Where are you?" she asked timidly, still very aware of the fact that she was totally nude. "Same place as before." his reply came from the dark. "It's too bad I used up all my lighter's juice in that fire.I wish I could see you." he quickly added. "Not because your naked of course." Maria felt herself blush and she was glad he didnt have the lighter.

"The fire was you?" she asked, carefull to whisper so that Maddie wouldnt wake up and scare him away again. "Of course, I wasnt going to let that old perv do anything to you.Well, not anything I could stop anyway." Maria smiled to herself. "I guess thanks then." When Jared next spoke, he sounded pleased with himself. "You know how you could really thank me?" he asked smoothly. "Mmmhmm?" "A kiss." Maria blushed even deeper. "You already got one." Jared's hand brushed her cheek again, making her whole body tingle. "Oh, come on, I mean a real kiss.Please?" Maria wanted to do it, but she also wanted something else. "Only if you promise to come back."

She felt him come closer. "You wouldnt have to kiss me for that." he whispered.Then their lips met.Maria had never truly kissed a boy.Her mother was too hovering, and never liked the boys she did.She never knew what she'd been missing.For over a minute they were locked together, and everything else around Maria fell away.Jared was the only thing she knew, the only thing in her world.And then he was gone, leaving her the same way he had the night before:dazed, confused, but smiling in comforted bliss.

Old 04-11-2010, 03:00 AM   #27
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another awesome chapter to an awesome story

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 AM   #28
n25n0598

Another great post. I love how often you update this story.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:48 PM   #29
missloudness99

Send a message via AIM to missloudness99

Quote:
Originally Posted by n25n0598 View Post
Another great post. I love how often you update this story.
Hahahah I think you might have spoken to soon(:
missloudness99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:47 PM   #30
korvaid

Despite thier conversation that night, it would be several days before Maria saw Jared again.In her mind, she wasnt worried.He had said he would come back,and she believed he would.The days went by as usual, minus D101.Maddie still wouldnt believe a word Maria said about Jared and his mysterious comings and goings.Cissa said she believed her, but Cissa would say anything to make someone feel better.Despite this, Maria knew she wasnt dreaming, and she knew that the fire hadnt been an accedent.Nothing and no one could convince her otherwise.

It was three days before D101 was supposed to reopen when Mr.Masters showed up in the dorms.He carried with him a large blue plastic box marked "Toys".As he entered the room, he announced why he had come. "We are sure," he said slickly. "That one of you started that fire in my classroom." He looked pointedly at Cissa, once again proving her ill luck. "However, since we cannot determine which one, you were all given a vacation from my class." Cissa breathed a sigh of relief, which earned her a dark glare. "However, I have some homework for you on your break." He opened the box and withdrew several objects. "These," he said with a grin. "Are called vibrators.You'll have a lot of fun with them." Maria bit her lower lip.She had never had anything except her own fingers in her pussy, and even that was rare.Mr.Masters passes them out quickly, distributing one for every pair of girls.He then ordered all of the girls on the top bunks to move down to the bottom ones with thier partners, and had all of them strip down to just thier collars.

Once he was satisfied with the arrangement, he continued his explanation. "These are specially made to be used in pairs.It's pretty simple, even for your little brains.One end goes into one of you, the other goes into, well the other of you!" he paused to enjoy the girls horrified looks. "Oh, and, this wont stop once you come back to class.They will be a permenant addition, to be used any time you are in the dorms.He stayed for a while to watch and comment as the girls all figured out what they were doing.For most of them, there was a little blood, which was promptly cleaned by on-hand assistants.Then each of them was told to embrace thier partners, in a sort of forced hug.Instructors came around to ensure that each pair was as close as possible, then hancuffed every girl's hands behind thier partner's back.This ensured that if they became uncomfortable or needed to change what arm they were laying on, they had to roll together, putting one girl on top of the other, with the vibrators between them.Mr.masters found this absolutely hilarious, untill he finally left the room.

Before long, the girls were covered in each other's juices, making the situation even more humiliating.Maria started to sob, and Maddie tried to comfort her friend, but due to the situation, it didnt help much.The treatment continued, and eventually Maria got used to feeling the invasive thing between her legs.She no longer orgasmed contantly, but instead stayed always on edge.Every now and then she would sart crying again, but not untill it was dark at night, and Maddie was alseep.At night things just all ame at once.She hated the dark, she hated this school, she especially hated Mr.Masters, and most of all, she hated how helpless she felt.And she missed Jared.As the days went by, she began to wonder if he'd been caught and locked up, like her.Her worst fear was never seeing him again.Cissa said that he was probably just having a harder time getting to the room after the increased security since the fire.Maddie took it as proof that Jared never really exsisted.It wasnt untill the night before D101 was due to start back that she could sleep well.That night, she was lying half awake, with Maddie next to her, dead asleep, when the best thing happened since her kiss with Jared.Well into the night, she felt fingertips run across the bare skin of her back, across her shoulder, and onto her cheek.Then a soft, familiar voice said the one thing she never expected to hear.

"I'm going to get you out of here." Then there was a soft kiss, just soft enough to feel on her cheek.And then, like a shadow in the darkness, he was gone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk