Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
korvaid

Default Dignity Academy

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

I have read through a few stories and decided to post my own.It's my first one,so please bear with me.
Dignity....

Maria was home early today.It had been her last day of summer break,and she started school the next day.That was the day she dreaded.She arrived at her house after soccer practice,which she would be giving up to go to her new school.Maria hastily made herself a sandwich and plopped down on the sofa.She fished around a bit untill she found the TV remote, then switched on the the television and flipped to the news channel. The report was just starting.

"We're here live with Joanna Birch, the headmistress of the new and controversial school, Dignity Academy." the interveiwer was saying.She turned to a woman who looked to be about forty or so with short brown hair and a permanent smile plastered on her face. "Miss Birch, many people are saying that your new school is cruel, even inhumane." the woman looked as if she was glaring and smiling at the same time, but she answered in a strangely sweet voice. "My academy is perfectly humane. Parents send their children there to teach them pride. The academy is based on the idea that you cant know how important something is untill you lose it. We teach these children pride by taking it away from them entirely, so that they will understand what we want to teach them. I see nothing wrong with that." The news reporter looked a little scared of the woman herself. "Well, um, Miss Birch, could you tell us about some of the methods the school uses?" Miss Birch smiled sweetly. "Now now, if I did that, others might try to copy us, and we wouldnt want that now would we?"

Maria switched off the TV. She could imagine what would happen at that school. She never wanted to go. But when her mother had heard about it, she had set her mind on forcing Maria into going. Now she was enrolled, and tomorrow would be her first day. To make things worse, it was a boarding school, so she wouldnt even get to come home. Maria sighed as she heard her mother arrive at the door. She had a bad feeling about this school. If only she had known just how bad it would be....

Last edited by Leopard; 03-26-2011 at 05:22 AM.
korvaid is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to korvaid for this post:
Old 03-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
spoon55

Nice can't wait to see wat happens next
spoon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
n25n0598

This sounds like a great idea for a story. Can't wait for more.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:47 AM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This sounds like its going to be brilliant. A really unique idea I look forward to seeing more of it

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

good start. i like the new original idea

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
korvaid

Default s'been a while,but heres part 2

Maria would have slept right through her alarm clock.If her mother hadnt screamed for her to wake up.Dara Hadely didnt even set her own alarm clock,and her room was on the other side of the house,but she always seemed to wake up right when her daughter's alarm clock went off.To Maria,it was proof that she had the most controlling mother on earth.It was her mother who had forced her into this weird school anyway.She had walked in on a game of truth or dare Maria had been playing with some friends.She did this all the time,but of course,it had been the one game where the dares had escalated into stripping.When her mother walked in,Maria was only wearing a tank top and panties.So,Dara had looked online and found Dignity Academy.Which brought her here.

Maria groaned as she remembered why she was awake at 6 AM.She rolled out of her bed and walked sleepily over to her closet to pick out her clothes.She wasnt supposed to bring a suitecase or anything,according to the academy's brochure,the tuition included uniforms for every part of the day.She picket out a modest green tee-shirt and black shorts,then checked her reflection in the mirror.

Now,Maria had always been a pretty girl,but recently she had developed into a truly atractive young lady.Her copper colored hair and emerald eyes complemented each other,and her pale skin accentuated the splash of freckles on her face.She was well defined from her many sports and hobbies,and was generally the head-turner in any room.

Once she was sure she looked alright(which couldve meant anything to her at that time of the morning) she trudged down the hallway to the front door,where her mother was waiting.They didnt speak the hole way to the school.They had already had numorous arguments about the school,and none of them had gotten anywhere.Eventually Maria fell asleep in the back seat of the car,and didnt wake up untill they arrived.The academy was,to say the least,impressive.

It was comprised of a massive four-story building,made entirely of concrete with black-tinted windows.It looked modern and intimidating.Her mother led her to the door and pushed her inside.They found themselves in a dim room filled with strange art that seemed like just swirling paint.In the front of the room was a reception desk,where a cheery woman sat smiling in the same creepy way as Miss Birch had in the news interview.

"May I help you?" she asked brightly.Maria's mother stepped forward. "Im here to check in my daughter." she said.The woman smiled even wider. "Name?" "Maria Hadely." The woman typed something, presumably Maria's name,into the computer that sat in front of her. "Ah yes, here you are." she waved over at a tinted glass door near the back of the room,and another smiling woman appeared. "This is Cassidy," the woman behind the desk was saying. "She'll take you back for your evaluation and check you in."

"Evaluation?" Maria asked nervously.Cassidy materialized beside her and gripped her hand. "Nothing to worry about sweety!Just something to see where you are and what we need to work on.Come on!" she said,speaking quickly so that it was difficult for Maria to understand her.Maria didnt like being called 'sweety',but she didnt say anything as she was led into the same door that Cassidy had emerged from......
Old 04-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #7
korvaid

As soon as Maria stepped through the door,the atmoshere changed.In place of the odd artwork and the dim lighting there was a stark white room that seemed to be perfectly square.There was a small pedestal in the center of the room,around which several women stood.They all wore white and blue uniforms that had "DA" embroidered on the left sleeve.

Maria turned around to ask Cassidy what was going on.She was no longer smiling.Instead, she had a stern, commanding look.She had tied her orangish hair back in a pony tail, making her watery blue eyes more visble. "Wha-" Maria started to ask,but Cassidy cut her off. "Well,it's obvious isnt it?Get your ass on the stool." Maria started to respond that she wouldnt be doing that,and that she was out of here,and that Cassidy was freaking crazy,but she never got the chance.Cassidy pressed a silver baton against Maria's stomache,and Maria felt a sharp shock. "Ow!What the-" Cassidy zapped her again.

It didnt take much after that to get Maria to comply with Cassidy's orders.She was led onto the pedestal by two of the other women and told to stand still.Cassidy walked around her several times,muttering things to her self that Maria couldnt hear.Maria couldnt believe what was happening.There was something seriously wrong with this school.She had no way to resist what Cassidy was doing,and no way to make it to the black doorway,which was probably locked anyway.

After several minutes of standing there,Cassidy finally said."Give her the uniform." One of the women stepped forward with the 'uniform'.It was nothing but a matching bra and panties.Both were white and blue,and "DA" was stitched into the right breast of the bra.

"Oh no,I am not wearing that." Maria said defiantly.In response,an electric shock singed her butt,causing her to fall off the pedestal.She was quickly repositioned and offered the clothes again. "Uh-uh,no way." Maria insisted. "Fine," Cassidy said flatly,turning to the women around her. "We have a defiant student.See to it that she is in uniform."

Before Maria could react,she was descended upon by four of the women.They pulled off her shirt and pulled down her shorts.Then she felt the clasp of her bra come undone,and her panties sliding down....

In short order she stood there naked,trying to cover herself up. "Now," Cassidy said sweetly. "You can either continue as you are,or you can put on your uniform." Maria reluctantly donned the uniform,wondering exactly what this place was.Cassidy smiled. "You just leared rule number one:Always stay in uniform.Now come on,ill teach you the rest on your war to the dorms."

Knowing what would happen if she resisted,Maria followed Cassidy to the only other exit in the room aside from the one leading to the lobby,an identical black glass doorway.Cassidy stopped and fished something out of her pocket.It was a blue collar with a tag that contained Maria's name and the number 27.Cassidy fastened it around Maria's neck,then pointed at the tag.

"Twenty seven,that's your student number."She said in explanation. "Its so we know who you are and where you are at all times." Maria nodded in compliance and they continued through the door.It led to a long,gray tiled hallway.They bagan walking,with Maria following behind Cassidy as she explained the rules."You will follow everything I tell you as long as you are on campus.

1.Always wear your collar.It has tracking devices in it and helps us identify you should you be caught breaking rules.Not that you could get it off anyway,it requires an instructors fingerprint to unlock.

2.Uniforms-
During the day,you will wear what you are now.
During the night,you will remain naked,except for you collar.

3.You will follow the intructions of anyone wearing a DA badge on thier arm [I]to the letter. [I]

4.Failure to comply with school rules will result in severe punishment.

Understand?"

Maria could only nod and wonder what on earth had happend to her as they reached a metal door marked "Girls Dormitories".Cassidy pressed her finger to a pad on the door and it hissed open. "Good then,time to meet your fellow students!"
Old 04-08-2010, 02:23 AM   #8
b0ris

I subscribed immediately!

... to the story, not the academy
b0ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I am soo glad you continued this story it is amazing. Great work

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:32 AM   #10
Bubblegum
getDare Sweetheart

I'd love to go to that school. Please continue writing.

I ADOPTED EEVEE
ADOPT A POKEMON HERE!

FOURTEEN|FEMALE|ENGLAND

Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
n25n0598

I'm so glad you continued. Can't wait for more!

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:39 AM   #12
korvaid

Default El nexto chaptero....

Cassidy ushered Maria through the door and into what looked like a metal version of a summer camp cabin.There were metal bunks with stark white sheets and pillows filling the room.At the foot of each bed were two pairs of hadcuffs,each attached to the bed on one side and an ankle on the other.The ankles were attached to twenty-six sullen girls,all about Maria's age,all attractive,and all wearing the DA uniform.

"Everyone!" Cassidy shouted sharply. "We have a new student!" all of the girls looked towards Maria,and she shifted uncomfortably. "This is Maria Hadely," Cassidy continued. "And she is student number twenty-seven!Make sure she stays in line wont you?" Before Maria could react,Cassidy had turned and glided out of the door,closing and presumably locking it behind her.For a few uncomfortable seconds,the room was silent.Then A girl on the top of a bunk in the far left corner of the room spoke up.

"Your twenty-seven?" She asked casually.The girl had shoulder length black hair and peircing green eyes.She,like maria was well toned and beautifull. "Yeah." Maria responded weakly.The girl nodded. "Guess that makes us bunkmates." She said, thrusting a thumb towards the bed beneath her. "Strap yourself in, next class is in about ten minutes." Maria did so, laying in the bed and putting her ankles into the cuffs, which clicked shut.

"Im Maddie." the girls voice rang out from above. "Ill teach you everything around here I guess." Maria nodded,though Maddie couldnt see her. "I guess the classes arent going to be like the ones back at my school..." Maria said.She could hear Maddie snort. "You'll see.The worst is gym.Oh,and if anyone tells you to partner up, im your partner.Things pretty much go by bunkmates in here."

Maria thought she said 'in here' the same way her uncle did when she visited him in jail once.She got the feeling this place was for the most part the same thing.It was silent in the room untill a loud buzer went off.With the buzzer came dozens of liittle clicks as all the cuffs opened,and a hiss as the door opened up.A woman in the DA instructor's uniform stepped in and yelled for everyone to continue on to the next class.All the girls scrambled to comply,with Maddie leading Maria by the arm out of the door and down the hallway.They continued down the monotone hallway untill they arrived at a door marked "Discipline 101". Maria had an extremely bad feeling about that.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759
Old 04-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #13
korvaid

The door hissed open and a man with a mullet and glasses steped out.His greasy brown hair and pointed chin made him look downright pedophile-ish.He ordered the troupe of girls in with a commanding voice.They filed into the room,where several stations were set up.Two girls filled each station,wich consisted of a small pedestal like the one in the first room Maria had seen.Maddie led her over to one near the back,marked "27&28" With a glance at Maddie's collar,Maria saw that she was number 28.

"Today," Said the man who was the apparent 'teacher' of this class. "We'll be doing scripts." Nervous looks flashed around the room. "What're scripts?" Maria whispered.Maddie held a warning finger to her mouth,and Maria didnt ask anything else. "Odd numbers reading first." the teacher said,then went and sat down behind a multicolored desk in the front of the room.All around the room,one girl in each group steped on the pedestal and the other picked up what looked like a riding crop.

Maddie pushed Maria up onto the pedestal and handed her a sheet of paper.It was a copy of the DA rules. "Start reading," Maddie whispered. "And whatever you do, dont stop." Maria did as she was told.

It was about halfway through the second rule when the first hit came.A searing pain errupted in Maria's backside.It suddenly dawned on her what was going on, and she bit her lip and continued reading.After a few more smacks on her ass,she saw Maddie move around the front of her, snapping the crop against her inner thighs.Across the room,similar scenes played out,as girls struggled to keep reading through the pain.Eventually the whippings moved up to Maria's stomach,then her breasts.It hurt,but didnt leave much more than a stinging red mark that fadded slowly.After about thirty minutes of it,the teacher called out; "Switch!"

With that being self explanitory,Maria stepped down and alowed Maddie to get onto the pedestal.On the teacher's mark Maddie began to read,and Maria started at the task of whipping her partner.It almost hurt more to be the one with the crop.Maria once tried to hit a litle softer,but went back full on when the teacher gave her a warning glare.The strangest thought occured to her while she went about her task.She wondered what on earth her mother would think.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759
Old 04-09-2010, 05:21 AM   #14
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Default :)

I have just stumbled across your story and think it brilliant! The idea is so unique - I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for more

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #15
Bubblegum
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please keep going. I was really glad to see you posts .

I ADOPTED EEVEE
ADOPT A POKEMON HERE!

FOURTEEN|FEMALE|ENGLAND

Bubblegum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk