Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #46
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Well. I guess this story's pretty much dead. It's been a while since I've updated.

Oops. Sorry, don't know if this is considered a bump or not, but I just looked at the last date of the last post and realized exactly how long it's been. Much longer that I thought. Again, I'm sorry.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 11-12-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: My own ignorance. (Sorry bout that.) hadn't checked the date.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #47
mrthatguy21

Alarm Been a while (long time) since the last update...

I wanna see more this is really interesting

hopfully you'll come back...

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #48
komando2195

Red face Well Shit

hi, uh, everyone
I started this story in December of 2010.
It has been a while, jesus.
I might still have some ideas, but I always thought post bumping was a like cardinal rule of no-no. Apparently, if I'm adding to the conversation, it's not a bump.
So, if anyone who was part of the ridiculous 15,000 views (holy fuck, it's not that good) wants me to continue, reply and/or PM me, and I might hop back into this story. I still have my original draft, though I don't still have the iPod i typed it on, or the hard drive I first saved it on. I don't even have the same friends to base characters on. But I do have some more experience...
Let me know if I really should write again, it was so cool to see such a response to my story.
Until then,
Peace out girlscouts
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #49
DethFreak

You should continue
Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #50
reddogcms
Account Banned

I like it slot you should continue
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:33 AM   #51
littlegrey

Continue please!! It's amazing!

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #52
komando2195

Post Chapter 10-Part I (Day 6 of camp, Morning)

Hey, not gonna get a full chapter up, but a teaser to hold you over until the good stuff comes out. Thanks for the inspiration to keep writing, I hope you like the newer writing style. It's been a long time, but the words just kept coming.
Without further ado, here's Chapter 10, Part I
__________________________________________________ ___________
Day six, bitches.
Sarah woke up a full half hour before the alarm. She was getting used to it out here. Hell, she was starting to really enjoy herself. She lay there, and didn’t realize until a few minutes later that- It was Saturday. She’d been here for five days. The number felt too long and too short at the same time. She smiled, who didn’t love the weekend? Oh right, her diaper. Sarah looked down, and saw no bulging around her lady parts, felt no wetness against her skin, and knew she hadn’t wet. She checked with her hand, and sure enough, she was dry. She grinned, and relaxed muscles she hadn’t even known were tense. There was a definite stress about the rules here, but it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as a pressure to do well in school, or other stress from back home. She could really relax out here. She sunk back into the pillows, and slipped her hand back down to check again, just to be sure. She hadn’t wet, that was for sure. But the longer her hand strayed down there, there was some wet to feel. As the alarm blared and the girls woke up, Sarah jolted back to her senses, and yanked her hand out of her diaper. Even after all the things she’d done with Roxy and Elyse, getting herself off in a diaper still seemed like something to keep to herself.

She yawned and greeted the two younger girls. She was met with a mixed response. From Roxy, a bright smile and a chirpy “good morning!” From Elyse, a downcast look and a mumble. It was easy to tell who’d had a dry night. Christine came down and got the two girls new diapers, and the lot of them walked down to breakfast.

Mike greeted Sarah with a kiss and the rest of them with “Hello”s. Sarah, normally unfazed by just a kiss, felt a tingle go all the way down her body. She gasped a little, and realized that not finishing the job this morning was going to make her unbearably horny all day. They sat down and ate, and the group managed to cheer up Elyse a little by telling stories and keeping everything upbeat. Roxy was persistent about telling Elyse that it wasn’t that bad, and that everything was going to be okay. It was Sarah, cracking a joke, who made Elyse finally smile. After breakfast, they weren’t sure what to do. The weather was looking dark and scary, so they walked back to the cabin to figure out what to do.

Inside, the group found Frankie, the other female counselor, lying butt naked, moaning, and vigorously fingering herself. She heard the door close, and jumped up. “Ohmigod. I…. I… I just…” She sputtered, wrapping a blanket around herself and grasping for her clothes. She obviously thought she had much more time, because she’d thrown those clothes all across the room. Mike gingerly pulled her bra from the rafters, while Christine brightly said, “Ooh, we can have fun with you!” Frankie looked at her with wide eyes, until Sarah jumped in. “Relax, we’re all friends here. Besides, we’ve done that and more in front of each other in the past few days.” Frankie looked amazed, and Elyse smiled at her. “If you want, you can hang out with us today! It’ll make it less awkward for everyone, I think!” Mike nodded, trying not to call attention to himself. His dick was responding to the show he’d just gotten, girlfriend or not. Frankie looked around at them, shocked, as if she thought they were joking or making fun of her. When no one said anything, she sighed heavily and smiled. “Wow..uh.. Thanks. That sounds like it’d be great! I’m so sorry, I’ve just been here a while, and a girl needs her ‘special time’. What do you mean, that and more?” Roxy grinned at her, and said, “You’ll see!”
komando2195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #53
littlegrey

YES YES YES!!! So glad it's back! Amazing story - cant wait to see where it goes!

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #54
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I browsed the original story, not bad.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #55
Rek U

AH POST AGAIN!!!!

Earlier on in your posts you said to bother you if you hadnt posted... so thats whay im doing!!

Old 08-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #56
mrthatguy21

I'm glad it's back!

Love the story!

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #57
nude.for.life

So good! I love this story so much it's awesome!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #58
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

I like the story, would be great if you continued to update it!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, panties, pee, truth or dare storie, wetting