Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
WoodyD

Default The Birthday Party (18+)

Hey guys and girls this is my first post and story, so please bare with me. Comments are greatly appreciated, I hope you enjoy

PART 1
It was my eighteenth birthday and I was getting ready for the beach themed party my parents had been arranging for me for four months. My older sister Rachel who was 21 and I was very excited about this as we wasn’t normally aloud to drink, but on this exception my parents was not going to be there as they had planned to go on a cruise for two weeks. I continued to get ready in my large bathroom which had a shower area, a large walk in bath tub and the usual toilet and sink, I then heard my father call me and my sister down stairs, so I finished styling my dark brown hair to how I wanted it and we both came out of the rooms we were in I was dressed in blue striped shorts, my sister was dressed in her coconut bikini and hula skirt. We started making our way down the fairly steep but classy stairs.

My father started to speak,
"David" he looked at me anxiously,
“all the party is paid for and there will be a car to pick you and your sister up at 8 pm sharp, there are drinks already there and I want you to have the best birthday ever". At that point I thought to my self ' I wonder if anything interesting would happen tonight' my father continued.
"After the party a car will bring you and five of your friends home, i do not want to see any thing broken, damaged or lost".
My father continued to ramble on, at this stage of the lecture I was in a world of my own. My older sister then nudged me and as I came back to reality my mother and father was leaving the house with their luggage.
I shouted “bye” in a excited tone I then turned around and looked at my sister and said
“ are you ready for the best night ever? “ she then turned round to me and gave me a very sexy look. My sister went of into the corridor towards the kitchen, I returned upstairs to apply the finishing touches to look amazing at the party.

It soon turned eight pm and there was a knock at the door, I rushed down stairs and went to open the door. As I did there was a smartly dressed man standing there asking for me and my sister, we both grabbed what we needed and made are way down the pathway to the drive. We came to a black sparkly limo that looked like it had just been polished, the driver opened the door and my sister and I both got in. The limo smelt like it had also just been cleaned, there were two small flat screen televisions and a music player with a few cd’s to choose from, there were also seven glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine. The diver got in the front of the limo and started the engine 'we were off’. It was dark outside so we couldn’t really see anything around us, we were travelling what felt like an eternity and finally we came to a stop.

We had pulled up to a hall that our father hired out and decorated in a beach theme for us. We got out of the limo with all our friends staring at us in amazement, every body was dressed in bikinis and shorts some of the boys even crossed dressed and went in coconut bikinis. We all entered the well lit hall and the music was playing loudly, lights and laser lights were lighting up the room, a smoke machine was producing smoke which filled the dance floor. The room was amazing, I didn’t waste anytime and headed straight for the bar and asked for a tray full of mixed shots. Me and my friends got stuck into the drinks and moved to the dance floor, everyone was having a great time. The night started to come to an end it was about two thirty am. I went to the DJ area and took the microphone and thanked everyone for coming everyone left apart from five of my friends and a few of my sister’s friends. All of us started to make our way to the limo and got chauffeured home.

By the time we reached home we were all rather tipsy from the alcohol consumed at the party and from the second bottle of wine in the limo. We all rushed into the house and all apart from my sister and her friends headed for the living room, the ones who didn’t join me and my friends headed to the kitchen. I then switched on the fifty inch plasma television and played some music not to loud but as back ground noise. So now in my house was me, my best friend John and four girls Lizzy, Steph, Kirsty and Lauren, also not forgetting my sister and her friends.

I then whispered to my friend John
“fancy making this evening a bit more interesting”he turned round to me and said
“how are we going to do that?” I then said with a cheeky grin on my face.
“Just wait here and ill be back in a moment” and started walking off to the kitchen. As I got into the kitchen my sister and her friends was sitting around the breakfast bar with a few drinks I called my sister over.
I then asked her in a mischievous way“ do you and your friends want to come play a game?”
she looked at me weirdly and said “ok”, so they all followed me into the lounge and I said to everyone “ right were going to play a game and I want you to all sit in a circle”.
We all sat in a circle and I then continued,
“who has played truth or dare?” looking around the room to see peoples expressions.
Everyone nodded there heads and there was a few saying yes. As it was my birthday I started of the asking
"Steph, truth or dare?” Steph said “truth”
I then asked Steph “what was you most sexual fantasy?” she looked embarrassed and then began “being tied down and having two girls tease and play with me" .

The fun had begun......

To Be Continued

Please comment Rate And Let Me Know How I Should Improve It PART 2 Will Be Up soon

Last edited by WoodyD; 05-26-2012 at 05:57 AM.
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WoodyD for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk