Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
This-Girl

This was very well written and brings out several important points. Nice find.

Dislikes/Won't do: Public, Permanent, Enemas, Family, friends, illegal, extreme pain, Urine/Scat. Webcam, videos, or pictures

Done something wrong? Want a punishment? Fill the form out: http://jotform.us/form/40570846841155

http://i46.tinypic.com/314dx0w.jpg
This-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Suno

Send a message via Yahoo to Suno

It was interesting.

I, myself, am quite new to online play, and I was wondering how it is even possible to own a slave digitally?

I have had both submissives and slaves under the definition below in the flesh, but online surely it would rather hard to maintain a relationship where both parties, the Master and the 'Slave' were benefiting.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
This-Girl

When it comes to online ownership sometimes it is hard to tell. I usually try to get to know the person on a more friendship level to build some trust, and go from there. Because if there is trust, you can get to know one better instead of jumping right in which helps build a trust and devotion as well as honesty. It also helps to be able to understand the sub/slave to a point to follow your feeling of "I don't think they are being honest" or "I feel they are being honest" So it comes down to the relationship, how strong it is, and what you as a Dominant figure feel and think. Communication is key for any online adventure or ownership phase.

Dislikes/Won't do: Public, Permanent, Enemas, Family, friends, illegal, extreme pain, Urine/Scat. Webcam, videos, or pictures

Done something wrong? Want a punishment? Fill the form out: http://jotform.us/form/40570846841155

http://i46.tinypic.com/314dx0w.jpg
This-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
Dizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by This-Girl View Post
Communication is key for any online adventure or ownership phase.
Well communication is the key to life. Interesting article, I still kind of look at this as way to direct an internal desire, but lots of great points.

Limits: People who aren't nice

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=130542
Dizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
nakedboy87

Send a message via Yahoo to nakedboy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by This-Girl View Post
When it comes to online ownership sometimes it is hard to tell. I usually try to get to know the person on a more friendship level to build some trust, and go from there. Because if there is trust, you can get to know one better instead of jumping right in which helps build a trust and devotion as well as honesty. It also helps to be able to understand the sub/slave to a point to follow your feeling of "I don't think they are being honest" or "I feel they are being honest" So it comes down to the relationship, how strong it is, and what you as a Dominant figure feel and think. Communication is key for any online adventure or ownership phase.
this is so true.....
nakedboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting article. I myself, don't totally agree with the definition in the article. I am what you can call technically a slave, but my Master and Mistress know my boundaries, and never cross that line. I do help them in their everyday life. In those terms, I am called a personal assistant; and far as everyone else that is around here where we are located, that is what I am. Although, if I do step out of line in the public; I will be punished back at home. However, I am given many free times that I am aloud to do whatever I want. Plus, I am still taking a class or two here and their just furthering my education. That is one of the things Master and Mistress loved about me; and encourage me to keep furthering my education.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk