Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-20-2023, 10:57 PM   #31
pranjal

Wow this thread is one to watch out for. Also If I may suggest, it would be better if the girls can mention if they are sharing the pics with everyone or only to DommeBella.

Likes: Nipple play, rules, clit torture, control, spankings, humiliation ( Exploring more things)
Dislikes: Late replies, blackmail stuff, lack of willingness to try new things (Still exploring)
Limits: Scat, social suicide, Illegal stuff

Don't hesitate to PM me if you wanna talk, I am always happy to talk to everyone.
pranjal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pranjal for this post:
Old 10-21-2023, 06:14 AM   #32
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikahollie View Post
1. Level of punishment - medium, hard, destroy me (not offering anything lower than medium) you choose Miss
2. Why do you deserve punishment? i have been getting late to work, not cleaning my room and playing with myself everyday
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here on signature
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance) corner time, lines, orgasm denial
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested? only face isn't allowed

Let's go for a medium/hard here as I'm feeling quite nice today but I'm intending to use some of your dislikes. In terms of stuff you want to do the least we won't do any lines or corner time but we will do some orgasm denial as I love it.

Undress, get your gag in your slutty mouth (I want you to be a drooling mess). Now grab 8 clothes pins and get them on your tits, I want one on each nipple and others arranged neatly around your nipples in semi circle formation. Take your metal anal hook and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes before starting this punishment. I want you to stuff it in your ass and warm it up there, get creative with it, you can use anything but the actual lube for it - toothpaste, hot sauce (might be nice on that frozen metal), your own drool etc.

Get on the floor on your knees and arms. Since you love your pet play so much let's pretend you're a horny animal. I want you to edge yourself 3 times but you are not allowed to use your hands - once again, get creative! You can use any furniture, cushions, carpet, basically whatever you can rub your clit onto. Once you edged 3 times you can get up. Now sit on your bed or on the floor with your legs wide open, metal hook should still be in your ass at that point. Put a clothes pin on your clit. Grab your 12 inch dildo and fuck yourself in your greedy lil pussy, make it really count, I want you to stuff it in full length. Really fuck yourself with it, go hard on yourself, I want you to say out loud why are you being punished and why you don't deserve to be treated nicely and need to be degraded and humiliated. I want you to keep fucking yourself with it for 20 minutes or until you cum twice - if you cum twice faster you keep going till 20 minutes passed, if you don't cum twice in 20 minutes keep going until you cum twice, you are not allowed to stop.

Now let's get some pain play in. I want you to spread your legs really wide and flog your pussy, inner thighs and your boobs with it. You get extra points if you manage to make some of the pins come off. If pins are still on after you flog yourself for 5 minutes I want you to roll the dice for each pin. If you get 1 - 3 you are allowed to take the pin of by opening it nicely, if you get 4 - 6 you need to rip that pin off without opening it.

Now stick your rabbit vibrator in your lil slutty cunt and put it on the highest setting. Keep it in there nice and tight. Take your metal plug out, your ass is ready for some action now. Grab your 12 inch dildo and fuck yourself in the ass while rabbit is working on your pussy and clit. You are going to do this until you cum 5 times. You are not allowed to stop.

Clean your rabbit vibe with your slutty tongue once you are done and give yourself 10 spanks with a paddle on each buttcheek.

To finish on a fun note you going to finger yourself and rub your clit. You are going to edge but you are not allowed to cum till you write the full report here and send me some pics and videos of you completing this dare.

Enjoy ��

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps

Last edited by DommeBella; 10-21-2023 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote lol
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DommeBella for this post:
Old 10-21-2023, 10:12 AM   #33
YourSlutLilly

Thank you Miss Bella, I just finished this punishment. And I can say it was one of the most intense experiences so far. I almost cried in between, or at least tears came to my eyes. I am now completely exhausted.

Before I started, I took a shower and shaved, then I prepared everything, I put all the toys I needed and then I peeled the ginger and prepared an ice water bowl where I put the ginger and the ice cubes for later.

After the shower, I just put on a top. After everything was ready, I started. I went on all fours and started with the flogger. 25 times per cheek. The first strokes were still pleasant, from the halfway point it really started to hurt and the last ones were quite painful.

Then I tried to take up the position on the chair, which was not so easy. When I was finally sitting reasonably well, I tied my legs to the chair.

Then I shoved the ginger up my butt. It burned terribly and got worse and worse, so I tried to move on as quickly as possible. Because my spreader is built a little differently than you might have thought, I opened my lips with clamps instead so that everything was nice and open. My spreader is for insertion, which would have caused problems later. I hope it's okay that I changed something.

Then there were 20 strokes with the crop on the pussy. The pain distracted me from my burning ass, which was good.

This was followed by the pump. I did what you told me to do, after it stopped, I pumped 3 more times. Next came the speculum. Everything was so intense, I opened the speculum and tried to put the ginger in, but the opening was still too small, so I had to open it more. Then I pushed the ginger in and tried to fuck myself with it. I tried to get everywhere inside. I set a timer for 10 minutes and kept going. After a while I noticed blood, so I stopped making fucking movements and just left the ginger inside because I didn't want to hurt myself further. That was probably the worst point, everything was burning... my clit hurt and got bigger and bigger.

After the time was up, I removed the ginger and speculum and finally the ginger from my ass.

That was a relief, I took one ice cube after the other from the ice bowl and put it in my ass. Then I closed the entrance with the plug.

After that i removed the pump and hit my clit 25 times with the flogger. That was also very intense.

There were slight problems with the next step. With the pump on the clit, I couldn't fuck my pussy with the biggest dildo, so I had to go down a size. It was very exhausting I had to take short breaks every now and then because I got cramps in my hand. The pain in my clit also increased. I had to pump about 4 or 5 times.

After the time was up I was very happy. I removed everything and went back to all four. I attached my dildo to something so that my hands were more or less free. I pushed it in behind me, then turned the rabbit vibrator up to full power and pushed it into my pussy. Then I started to move so that I fucked my ass with the dildo.

The first 5 orgasms came quite quickly, but because my clit was so swollen, the orgasms were not very intense... for the last 3 I needed a little longer. altogether almost 30 minutes. before the 9th orgasm I stopped. I lay down on the floor and hit my clit, my lips and my bottom one last time with the last of my strength.

Afterwards I cleaned myself and all the toys and now I am writing the report. The rest of the evening I will just relax. With my still very big and swollen clit.

Thank you again for this punishment. I hope you are satisfied with my report.

Limits: scat, permanent, breast torture, nipple pain, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys

Last edited by YourSlutLilly; 10-21-2023 at 10:24 AM.
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 10:58 AM   #34
Goldylock

Can I please have a punishment miss?

1. Level of punishment - medium to hard please
2. Why do you deserve punishment? I've been a slut, cuming without permission and chickening out of a previous task.
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys... please see signature
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - clowerclamps 🙈 (and edging to much just makes me numb, making it kind of impossible to edge more.
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested? maybee, but never face, depends on how comfortable I'm with the situation.

Card-game - please help me have some fun, or make me regret my decisions.

Kik: goldlocks.
Lovense: Becky_w
Likes and dislikes
My toys
PM-dares
Goldylock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 12:08 PM   #35
Slut_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut_ View Post
Sorry for not mentioning them earlier
I don't have any special toys just household things
Binder clips(small, medium size) , clothespins, rope, hairbrush, metal spatula, metal ruler, wooden stick,
Rubber bands, belt, collor, leash
Also , I am not into sexual activity like edge, orgasm, fucking, masturbating etc.
Mam you didn't gave me any punishment yet

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 12:46 AM   #36
3 Hole Cumdump

Female F 23

1. I think I'll start at Medium. Still a beginner. ^^''
2. Because I don't work hard enough for university and failed a year.
3. Kinks: Dares, Orgasm torture/Forced orgasm, temperature play, minor bdsm
Limits: Exposure, Gross/Toilet stuff, extreme stuff
Toys: 2 steel BenWa balls, 1 small BadDragon Rex (with cumtube and lot's of lube), Hairbrush and other household items.
4. Not a fan of clamps/clothpins (but I like a bit of pain overall)
5. No pictures.
3 Hole Cumdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 03:49 AM   #37
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Default M 37

Can i get Punished Ma'am

1. Level of punishment - Medium as i am kinda newbie
2. Why do you deserve punishment?i don't follow rules sometimes, get naughty at work, i cheat, got too many limitation
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys... -
Limit: scat, pee, blood
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring
Dislikes : too much Pain, messy .

4. One thing you'd want to do the least -No idea now

5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested? soft limit pic.. hard limit face pics
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 06:11 AM   #38
Aneri

I would like to have...
Hard as hard you can give.
There is no reason to get punishment but I just want to distract myself that's why. So longer the better punishment.
Everything else is mentioned in sig.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 11:36 AM   #39
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's doll would like to receive all the pictures that the girls are sending from this thread, she is only allowed to today, and she has to show them to Sir as well so by sending her you're giving consent to show to Sir.

Kik : plukyl

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:29 PM   #40
submissive19

Sex - Female
Punishment should last - medium to hard, however it is not my placr to judge
why do u need punishment - For masturbating whenever i want to and cumming without permission.

Likes - Spankings, nipple pain, degradation, humiliation, light anal
Dislikes - extreme pain, ice
Limits - wax, piss, poo, scat, blood, public, family, permanent, pics

Toys- only household items

I prefer not to get anal
submissive19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 03:07 AM   #41
Pussycat.

1. Level of punishment - Medium please
2. Why do you deserve punishment? i procrastinate my work a lot and am very lazy to workout or work on my body. Basically indisciplined
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys... - in signature
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - corner time. I hate the anticipation

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 08:24 AM   #42
Missthegirl
On Temporary Posting Probation

1. Level of punishment - medium/ little hard

2. Why do you deserve punishment?
Slacking in making my self look nice. Alot of time i dont even do my hair and make up.

3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are in my sigh links

4. One thing you'd want to do the least
Being tied up
Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 01:00 AM   #43
Annon4040

Default Punish this slut

1. Level of punishment - destroy me please. This slut needs to be put in their place
2. Why do you deserve punishment?i disobeyed and disrespected my master
3. If your likes/dislikes/limits or toys are not listed in your sig please name them here.limits: anal, full public, pictures. Toys: binder clips, rubber bands, toothpaste, vibrator, dildo, handcuff. Likes wedgies, spankings, piss, shit
4. One thing you'd want to do the least (eg. use nipple clamps - I might feel nice and let you off or use it against you, 50/50 chance. Frontal wedgie
5. If it's not in you limits can pics/videos be requested?no
Annon4040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 01:36 AM   #44
Weg.ev

1. Level of punishment - Medium please
2. Why do you deserve punishment? I am lazy and dont do even my work
3. Limits - will talk about it in kik
4. One thing you'd want to do the least - verbally degrade, humiliate

Kik- niko.webar
Telegram - nwebar
Weg.ev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 08:41 PM   #45