Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #211
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Hoping there will be an update soon. Sitting on pins and needles..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:35 AM   #212
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Nice chapter even though I feel terrible for Erin that poor girl never gets a break
Old 10-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #213
skjelner

Default Chapter Nine Part 1

“Erin? Erin!”

Erin realized she wasn’t dreaming—the pain in her head was too real. She flicked open her eyes and struggled to raise her head to look around, wincing through the pain. It appeared she was in the same room where she had fallen, albeit in a different location. Like before, a pale square of light illuminated the area within a few feet on all sides of her, but now she could not see any walls at all.

“Erin! Can you hear me?”

It was the voice again. Isabel’s voice? Erin turned toward its source to find another beam of light shining onto the floor several yards away. She could make out the figure of a young woman lying on the floor in its glow, a mess of red hair atop her head. It was indeed Isabel—it had to be.

“I-Isabel?” Erin cried hoarsely. It hurt even to speak.

“Erin! It is you!” Isabel shouted back. “What the— how the hell did you get here? How long have you been here? Are you hurt?”

This was all very strange for Erin. Over the past day she had experienced nothing but torture and humiliation, but now she was able to speak with her closest friend.

“Isabel, I— I don’t know. I think I am hurt. My head … it hurts so bad.”

“Can you make it over here? Erin, I can’t move; I’m chained down. I haven’t been awake long either.”

“I-I think so. Hold on.” Erin attempted to get to her feet, only for blistering spikes of pain to shoot through her hips. “Isabel, I don’t think I can walk.” She began dragging herself toward Isabel with her forearms instead.
“Oh no … what did he do to you?”

“He?” Erin asked. “What do you mean? There were three me … three guys raped me.” As Erin drew closer, she could see the look of horror on Isabel’s face.

“Erin, I … I’m so sorry. Oh my god. Oh my god. That’s what this is? Oh my god.”

“You mean they—he didn’t touch you?”

“I don’t know, Erin … He took me and must have knocked me out or something, and I just woke up here. What happened to—”

“Wait, so it was just one guy? What did he look like?” The rough concrete was beginning to take its toll on Erin’s forearms, but she pressed on.

“He was tall, and bald I think.” Isabel replied. “I don’t know, I didn’t get much of a chance to look at him.”

A sinking feeling struck Erin immediately. “Isabel … that doesn’t sound like any of the three men who captured me. They all had plenty of hair. Oh my god, what the hell is all of this? What the fuck is going on?!”

“Erin, calm down,” Isabel urged. “We’ll find a way out of here.”

“Maybe you don’t understand, Isabel,” Erin shot back. “You weren’t just violated repeatedly for hours by total strangers. You weren’t just thrown down a flight of concrete steps and tortured with water. So just shut up and stop saying it’s gonna be okay, because things are pretty fucking far from okay!”

Erin had almost reached Isabel’s side and took a good look at her friend. Isabel’s eyes were watering up, and Erin realized her words had stung. Though their particular circumstances were different, they were both trapped here, and Isabel must have been just as scared as she. Her friend was indeed chained to hooks on the floor, lying face-up in a spread-eagle position with bindings around her elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles. Like Erin, she was entirely naked, though her pale, slender body showed little signs of bruising. Erin couldn’t help but notice a tuft of red hair above Isabel’s crotch, to her surprise: apparently her guess that Isabel would be the type to shave was wrong. Erin quickly averted her gaze, but her eyes were caught one last time by her friend’s pink nipples, pointing straight upward from her small yet firm breasts. Besides the shackles, Isabel’s body looked positively pristine.

“Oh god, Isabel, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that … I know you’re scared too.” Isabel breathed a sigh of relief before beginning to sob.

“I don’t know what’s going on, Erin … I am scared. I’m so scared. What happened to you? What are they going to do to me—to us?”

“It was fucking horrible, Is. There were—are—three guys: Mark, Chris, and Jason. They …. violated me. No, they raped me. And more. Oh god, I don’t want to, I can’t think about it.” Erin broke down at Isabel’s side, crying into the concrete.

“Shhh, it’s okay,” Isabel offered in comfort. “Here, hold my hand.”

Erin nodded, then reached out and grasped Isabel’s fingers, interlocking her own with those much smaller. They cried together for a while before Erin broke the silence.

“So tell me what happened. How did you get here?”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #214
Instinct

This makes me curious.. part of my brain's saying that Isabel is in on it and she's just there to make sure the guys know not to seriously injure Erin, & that she's playing the victim so that Erin doesn't get suspicious.

The other part of my brain is like D: oh no.. 'cause now they can be cruel & make Isabel suffer for Erin putting up a fight, in order to make her more compliant.

I seriously LOVE this story. x]

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #215
I need punishing

great update, keep up the good work

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:46 AM   #216
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

This is so amazing. My prediction is that isabel is either the goddess chick, or is devoted.....though I think erin could possibly be devoted like timetoshine suggested

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C

Last edited by Jonfron; 10-31-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:41 PM   #217
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
This makes me curious.. part of my brain's saying that Isabel is in on it and she's just there to make sure the guys know not to seriously injure Erin, & that she's playing the victim so that Erin doesn't get suspicious.

The other part of my brain is like D: oh no.. 'cause now they can be cruel & make Isabel suffer for Erin putting up a fight, in order to make her more compliant.

I seriously LOVE this story. x]
I totally think the same thing. Is Isabelle in on it?? why would they be so viloent with Erin but not Isabelle? Or, it's deliberate and they want to scare the crap out of both of them... I have a feeling this story isn't ending any time soon... too much to get into... can't wait...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #218
the fish

well i personally thing isabela (or however you spell it ) has a link to subject 6 i dunno how but i also find it odd how she just shows up.
it is a good story
updates are a wee bit far apart but i guess good work takes 3 week sometimes
humiliation
pet play.

limits: illegal
social suicide
family
extreme pain
permanent
the fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #219
em52388

Am I the only person who remembers that this story started with three girls at the beach and that the one who isn't curently known to be in captivity wasn't well known by the two that are acounted for. The way I see it both are victems and the other one has ties to this shadowy organization.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #220
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

I totally remembered that... was waiting for the third girl to be introduced..
Old 11-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #221
skjelner

Default Chapter Nine Part 2

Wow, I'm glad lots of people are reading this still. I'm updating as fast as I can, sorry it takes so long sometimes! I like to keep a few chapters on deck, so I always have a few to post in case I know I won't have a ton of time to write. But this time I'm ahead of myself, so here you go! ;)

Isabel took a few seconds to regain her composure. “Well, after I got my Dippin’ Dots yesterday I went back to your car, or where I thought you had parked at least, but you weren’t there. On top of that, I couldn’t find my cell, so I didn’t know what to do.”

“Oh,” Erin interrupted. “Your cell was in my bag … I-I took it to the car with me. That’s where the guys took me; they must have it now.”

“Oh. Well that makes sense then. Damn.” Isabel replied. “Well, I thought I might have left it on the beach, so I went back to look. I looked for like half an hour before giving up. I had to bum some change off some guy to use a pay phone, which are like impossible to find nowadays by the way, but I finally found one on the boardwalk.

“At first I tried calling your cell, but obviously didn’t get an answer. Don’t take this the wrong way, but my best guess was you ran off with some guys you met at the beach or something.”

Erin felt the slightest of smirks cross her face. It was the worst possible time for jokes, but being with a friend after what she had been through over the past day was comforting enough to put her slightly at ease.

“So then I called Emily to see if she had heard from you. Of course she hadn’t, so I asked if she would come pick me up, and she did.”

“Wait—you mean you weren’t kidnapped at the beach?”

“No, Emily took me home. We hung out for a while, then I went to bed. I’m sorry, Erin, I should have known something was wrong, but I really just thought you went out somewhere. I was going to call you tomor—well, today now—if I hadn’t heard anything. But … oh! Emily knows you were M.I.A., so she might start getting worried! I was supposed to meet her this afternoon.”

“And she might realize something is up and come look for us.” The thought gave Erin a glimmer of hope, but she didn’t let it become anything more. Emily had been a good friend, but she wasn’t nearly as close to her as she was with Isabel. And frankly, though they had had lots of enjoyable times together, Erin really didn’t know Emily all that well on a personal level. She wasn’t convinced Emily would go so far as to search for her: like Isabel had, Emily would likely just suspect Erin had run off with a boy and could take days to return.

But Erin was not willing to crush Isabel’s hope in Emily. “Yeah, maybe she’ll be able to find us, and everything will be okay.”

“I don’t know …” Isabel responded. “I hope so.” She squeezed Erin’s hand tighter as a few more tears rolled down her cheek.

“Come on,” Erin said, “you’ve gotta keep it together. Tell me what happened next—how’d you get here?”

“Okay,” Isabel let out a few short breaths to regain her composure. “So this morning I was starting to get pretty worried because it’s totally not like you to just run off without letting me know, especially when we’re at the beach house.”

This was true: Erin was practically inseparable from Isabel during these summer months. They would spend nearly every day at the beach, then laze around Isabel’s house or Erin’s parents’ beach house, then hit the club scene at night.

“So after a few hours of waiting for you to call, I decided to go back to the beach. I don’t really know why; I mean, why would you go back there and not call me? But I guess I figured it was as good a place to start as any. So I went down by where we were on the beach and walked around a little. It’s cloudy today so there weren’t many people, but of course I didn’t see you anywhere. After a while it started to seem like a waste of time, so I decided to give up. I went back to the boardwalk to get more Dippin’ Dots, then went back to my car.”

“You and your Dippin’ Dots,” Erin interrupted, smiling.

“Hah, yeah, well I was hungry. Anyway, I had some errands to do, so I got in my car—bad idea, I’ll tell you why in a minute—and then I went the gas station and bank and stuff. When I got home. I was still frustrated from not hearing from you, so I hopped in the shower. Come to think of it, I’m glad I did because I was fucking gross. I hadn’t showered since yesterday morning, and we were at the beach all day.”

“Isabel, just tell me what happened!” Erin grabbed Isabel’s hand with her other.

“Sorry, sorry. It was after I got out of the shower: I went to my room and started getting dressed, and I don’t really remember how everything happened, but I heard a man’s voice and then I saw him and oh god …” Isabel began sobbing again.

Erin scooted closer and laid her head on her friend’s pale shoulder, gripping her hand tightly. “Shh, Isabel, it’s okay. You’re with me now; they’re not going to hurt you.”

“H-How do you know?” Isabel cried, “oh god, Erin, look at you!”

For the first time Isabel could see Erin in the light. Erin’s oldest bruises had turned sickly shades of blue and yellow; and the cuts and scrapes all over her arms, legs, and hips were beginning to scab over.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #222
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

holy crap... holy crap... this is getting sooooo good
Old 11-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #223
I need punishing

wow, never thought I'd like a part without sex but you proved me wrong

great job

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #224
Faust

this is awesome, i just might have to plagiarise this story and turn it in as my final english paper. i'd get an A for sure!
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #225
skjelner

Default Chapter Nine Part 3

“Erin, you look awful! What the fuck did they do to you? You’re covered in bruises!”

“It’s okay, Is … they don’t hurt as much anymore.” Erin lied, stroking Isabel’s fiery hair in a gesture of reassurance.

“Well, we have to get the fuck out of here,” Isabel replied. She struggled against her chains for several moments to no avail.

“I know, but I don’t know how, Is. You’re chained up and I can barely move, let alone walk.”

“I know …” Erin could feel Isabel’s disappointment in her shaking body. “And you said there were three men with you? With the one that got me, that makes four altogether, and they’re probably going to be back any minute. Erin, oh god, we have to get out of here.”

“Isabel, I know, but I don’t think there’s anything we can do. They threw me down the concrete steps to this room, I’m really fucked up right now.”

“Wait,” Isabel perked up, and Erin moved off her shoulder. “Steps into this room? Where do they lead?”

“Well, the guys originally had me in a room upstairs. It’s like a house or something; this must be the basement.”

“That’s a big basement.”

“Yeah, I know, I don’t understand how it can be so big either. But we’re definitely underground right now. So anyway, yeah, above us is a decent-sized room. That’s where they tortured and raped me. It’s got this really fucking weird bathroom with all these mirrors in it—they said there’s cameras behind them all, and they were watching me the whole time. I dunno, Is, I think this is some kind of sick thing where these guys are getting paid to do this to girls and record it all. They said there were cameras all around the main room too, and they’re always watching. Fuck, they’re probably down here somewhere too.”

“Let’s not even think about it, Erin.” Isabel lowered her voice. “But we should probably whisper just in case. They probably won’t be able to pick us up if we’re really quiet.”

“Good idea,” Erin whispered back.

“So do you remember anything else about upstairs? Is there a way we can get out?”

“They brought me in through a big heavy door, I guess it was steel or something. The only other door besides the bathroom was another steel one; they both had keypads. They used the other one a couple times; I guess it leads to the rest of the house or wherever we are.”

“Hmm, yeah come to think of it, where are we? Did you see anything on the ride over?”

“No, I was blindfolded the whole time. You?”

“Same … I guess I should finish telling you what happened. The man just grabbed me while I was still bottomless. I thought he was going to rape me right there, but he just overpowered me and tied my hands and feet with this scratchy rope he had.”

“That’s what they used on me too.”

“Makes sense, I guess,” Isabel replied. “Ugh, my wrists and ankles hurt so bad from that and these chains.” She looked over at Erin, then immediately turned regretful. “I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t be complaining. This is nothing compared to what they did to you.”

“It’s okay,” Erin grabbed Isabel’s hand again, stroking it. “Keep going. So he blindfolded you too?”

“Yeah, but not right away. He threw me down on my bed then told me I had to do whatever he said or else he’d seriously hurt me. Then he lead me out of my house to my car, and its back door was already open! He was in my car the whole time, he had to be.”

Erin knew Isabel was not one to lock her car. It had never been a problem until now. “Jesus, that’s fucking scary.”

“Yeah, I dunno, I was just in shock the whole time. I was embarrassed because I had nothing but a T-shirt on, but there was no one around outside. Guess he checked beforehand. Hell, that’s probably why he didn’t take me right at the beach; there were tons of people in the parking lot.”

“Yeah, when the guys abducted me there was no one around at all.”

“I remember it being pretty empty last night, yeah. Anyway he shoved me into the back seat and blindfolded me, then I guess drove me here.”

“How’d you get in? I mean it wasn’t through the upstairs because I would’ve heard you. The men made me stay in the bathroom for the night, but I didn’t sleep at all so I would’ve heard you.”

“Yeah nah, it was I guess through a door down here somewhere. Or maybe it was two doors, I can’t really remember. But they didn’t sound that heavy, like not steel or anything, so that would definitely be our best chance of getting out of here.”

“Right, but I’m not sure how. I mean you’re definitely not going anywhere,” Erin said, tugging at one of her friend’s chains, “and I’m hurt pretty bad.”

“Do you think you can try and walk? Maybe if you find a way out you can get help and come back for me.”

“I don’t know … I-I think so. I can try at least.”

“Okay. Well, you better start moving now because those men could be back any minute.”

“Okay,” Erin struggled to get to her knees and looked down at her best friend. “But Isabel—are you going to be okay here? Those guys are not messing around.”

“Please don’t worry about me. You’ve been through hell. Just try to find a way out and get some help.”

“Okay, I will. And I’ll come back for you as soon as I can.” Very slowly, Erin got to her feet. Her hips and shins ached, but she managed to take a few steps, then a few more. When she had walked several feet, she looked back at her friend’s naked body chained to the floor and shed a few tears. I’m going to make it out, she told herself. And then I’ll be back for Isabel and everything will be okay. Erin wasn’t sure if she believed these words inside her head, but it was her only chance. She turned and plunged into the darkness.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports