Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-22-2024, 02:17 AM   #361
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
That looks fun and interesting, but what if you don’t make it? Is there a punishment involved?
Nothing has been suggested yet

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 04:07 PM   #362
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Nothing has been suggested yet
If you don’t make it you will be in chastity belt for 7 weeks.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 12:34 AM   #363
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Was able to tick off the pub last night

Went for drinks with a few new colleagues after work to a busy pub not far from the office. We were chatting and having a few glasses of wine and I made eye contact with a good looking young black guy standing at the bar (not one of my colleagues). After a while as poop started to drift off and head home I walked over to him and he smiled, but I just took his hand and led him to the toilets. We went into the men’s, and there was no one in there and we went into the cubicle, I turned round and we made out. I felt his crotch and he was big! He groped my ass and I could no longer wait so I undid his trousers and bent down and took his cock in my mouth. It was satisfyingly big and thick. I’d guess about 8 or 9”

I pulled up my skirt and he fucked me up against the wall of the cubicle. Some guys obviously came in and it was pretty obvious what we were doing as I couldn’t keep my moans quiet. He had stamina as well and we fucked for a while and I came just before he did. Wow is all I can say. My orgasm was intense and I did manage to keep my screams down and he grunted as he released a big load into me.

I cleaned his cock for him and we went out to the bar. We hadn’t said a single word.

I walked home and it was no good, I couldn’t keep his cum from dribbling down my legs. When I was close to home I went into a shop to buy some supplies and made no effort to hide the cum that was running down my legs. I don’t know if anyone saw , but I felt so good

Got to get the rest in today!

Off to the park for armor run. Here is hoping…

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-23-2024, 01:27 AM   #364
r0ver
getDare Addict

Were many of your colleagues still in the pub when this happened?

Last edited by r0ver; 03-23-2024 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Typo
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 03:18 AM   #365
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hope you have a fun day.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 07:16 AM   #366
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Not a successful day so far. Weather was cold and wet this morning (and it’s not much better now) so I wasn’t able to find a fuck this morning on my run in the park

Heading in to town now to see what I can tick off the list. Fingers crossed

Wearing short skirt, tight top, stockings and heels. Plugged of course

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-23-2024, 10:41 AM   #367
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Not a successful day so far. Weather was cold and wet this morning (and it’s not much better now) so I wasn’t able to find a fuck this morning on my run in the park

Heading in to town now to see what I can tick off the list. Fingers crossed

Wearing short skirt, tight top, stockings and heels. Plugged of course
In an outfit like that you shouldn't have any trouble finding willing volunteers.

Old 03-24-2024, 12:31 AM   #368
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Managed to tick a few off yesterday

After a very disappointing morning where lots of effort went in but to led to no cocks I was pretty desperate to tick a few off. I took the tube into the city and was looking for opportunities even though fucking on the tube in the middle of the day would be impossible it didn’t stop me from making lots of eye contact and trying to get something but no luck

I went to a sex shop first. I wanted a busy one and went to one wheee I knew they had outfits and changing rooms. My plan was to find a guy to help me choose a slutty outfit

Didn’t take me long. I was already getting looks in what was a quite busy place. So I approached a guy on his own and asked if he would give me his opinion on some dresses. He seemed keen and we spent a bit of time discussing options before we decided I should try on a tiny pvc dress. I asked if he’d help me and we both managed to get into the changing room together he was a bit shocked when I took off my clothes in front of him, but he wasn’t put off and I could see he was excited. Anyway we fucked there and then. I managed to keep the noise down and he was very impressed with my plug! But he came in my pussy but he also used a condom so I didn’t have a load of cum in me. He also bought the dress for me! We swapped numbers. Mainly as a way to get rid of him because although it would have been nice to hangout with him and get kinky I was on a mission!

I managed something similar in a clothes store by asking a guy to help me choose a bikini. I also got him to come into the change rooms and he also helped me strip and then fucked my ass after he took out the plug. He didn’t use a condom and left his load in my ass and pushed the plug back in. That would give me a good feeling for the rest of the day!

3 down so far, 4 to go

I hung out a bit looking for other options but it wasn’t going well so I took a bus back home to try for some of the other challenges. Wasn’t able to get anyone to fuck me on the bus or in the street. Frustrating

So I went home and hung out naked with my dildos for a while until it got the the evening. I put on the tiny, slutty pvc dress. It was very revealing and I made myself look as slutty as possible and I went out

It was easier in the evening as it wasn’t raining and people were heading out looking for fun, and I was certainly drawing attention in my dress (I did have a coat as well)

I got some nice compliments from a guy in his 50s who told me what a slut I was. So I proved him right by letting him fuck me up against a wall in an alley at the back of some flats. At least 2 people walked past as he fucked me from behind. I felt like such a whore and I bet the people just assumed I was

I didn’t get anything else until I was in the night club late on. Here it was easy and tbh I took the opportunity to fuck 3 different guys during the evening. 2 in the toilets and one actually on the dance floor. Managed to back up to him and he slipped his cock into my ass as we danced. We totally got away with it!

Last I got a taxi with another guy back to his place. Actually managed to sit on his lap and he fucked me in the cab. Think the driver enjoyed it as he didn’t say anything and kept glancing in his mirror

We fucked several more times at his place and I’ve just left theee and I’m on my way home now

Does the taxi count as public transport? Is so that means I need to do the park and car park today to complete the chao

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-24-2024, 01:50 AM   #369
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

In my opinion the taxi does not count as it is private transport and not public transport. This slut tries to get out of it too easy..
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:45 PM   #370
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I wonder if there has ever been a scientific study into being a slut. I think the more slutty you are and the more cocks you service the easier it is to get more cocks!

Sunday was easier than I expected given that I had to get fucked in a park, car park and on public transport. I started the day by going for a run in the park. It was very busy as there were lots of people out exercising. I managed to strike up conversation with a guy while I was stretching. I was wearing as little as I could, so Lycra hot pants that didn’t cover all my ass and a Lycra crop top. It was a little cold but I was sweaty from my run. I managed to steer the conversation to sex and persuaded him to fuck me behind a tree. I mean behind is subjective of course so if people looked they would have seen but I bent over and pulled my pants down the he unzipped. He was nervous glancing about but I was really enjoying being used like this in public. It was so hot having a random guy fuck me from behind in the open. Loved it

Public transport was going to be tricky and I decided a bus would be easier than the tube

I wore a loose skirt and tight top. Heels and no stockings this time. I did plug myself

I took several buses and always rode on the top deck sitting near the back. I thought I wasn’t going to get a chance but a group of 3 lads got on. Probably in the late teens/early twenties. I moved and sat next to them and started flirting. It was fun but not sure it was going anywhere until I bet them that they wouldn’t dare fuck my on the bus. One of them was up for it so he moved to a seat and got his cock out. I gave him a quick suck to get him hard, all while the others were watching. Then I sat on his knee with and he fucked my pussy while the others laughed and watched. At one point some other people came on but just assumed I was sitting on his knee and that we weee all being rowdy. He came. One of the others wanted to do it as well, so of course I obliged but this time I removed my plug and he used my ass in the same way. The third guy was too nervous so I gave him a handjob so he wasn’t left out

Strangely the car park was the hardest. I don’t drive so walking around car parks was a bit of a waste of time. In the end I went to a big supermarket and got attention by bending over to get things from the lower shelves and showing I was plugged and had not panties on. This allowed me to start flirting with a guy who was very impressed. We abandon our shopping and went to a corner of the car park as far away from everyone as possible and I bent over a car and he fucked my from behind. Luckily he was quick and as soon as he came in me we had to stand up as a couple were walking to the very car I was bent over. I think they knew and the guy gave me a very strange look. The guy who fucked me just left, and I walked home with his cum dribbling down my leg.

This was a really fun weekend and I especially enjoyed trying to find guys to fuck me in very public places. I haven’t reported on all the guys who either laughed at me or said no. Even that made me feel slutty and was very humiliating, but a lot of fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-25-2024, 12:43 AM   #371
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Congratulations. Thats a pretty impressive weekend. Do you ever regret wearing revealing clothes?

Old 03-25-2024, 01:09 AM   #372
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Congratulations. Thats a pretty impressive weekend. Do you ever regret wearing revealing clothes?
Yes, when it’s cold. I was cold a lot over the weekend but a slut has to slut!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-25-2024, 01:16 AM   #373
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

When are you doing back out to be a slut

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 01:38 AM   #374
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
When are you doing back out to be a slut
I’m working until Thursday so have evenings mostly free and then it’s a long weekend (4 days for Easter) so I’m open to suggestions

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 03-25-2024, 01:41 AM   #375
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Are you still being a slut at work

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk