Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-30-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
khasom

Send a message via MSN to khasom
Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello, I'm looking for a Daddy/Baby relationship type, if you are interested keep reading.

Who am I:
I’m a 19 years old male from Spain. I'm 1’80m tall, athletic, thin, long hair (shoulder length) and brown eyes, (I can get a girly look if needed ) .
I like music, computers, manga/anime, video-games, and going out with my friends.

What I’m looking for:

-I’m looking for someone to be my Daddy/Mommy, your age is not important (but you must be 18+), also your physical look is not important either.
-Previous experience is not important, but you need to like Daddy/Baby relationship type, if you are looking for a normal Master/Slave relation I’m not what you are looking for.
-I would like to be treated like a baby girl, I like diapers, age play, cross-dressing and pee/poop is ok too. So you must enjoy giving baby or girly tasks, as well as humiliating ones, in return I will try to be your baby girl the best I can.
-Finally you should have some way of proving you are who you say to be (as I said gender, age or how you look is not important so I see no reason in lying).

What do I offer:
-I offer myself as your baby girl, once I trust you I have no problem in giving you pics, videos or being on webcam. I’m online nearly every day for some hours, so you will be able to talk with me regularly.
-I do have some privacy problems so I won’t be able to go on webcam every day because of that, but I hope this can be compensated with videos, pics, reports via email...etc of the tasks you give me.
-I offer you something serious. I won’t disappear after some days, I won’t logout of msn without telling you first...etc.

What do I like:
-Diapers
-Age play
-Feminization
-Humiliation
-Pee , (poop is ok too but it’s a mess to clean it).
-Webcam sessions where I’m completely your baby girl for some hours.
-Some rules to follow every day to train me to be a good baby girl (like always sitting to pee).
-Offline tasks to complete and give you pics and a report of them.

What do I don’t like:
-To be asked to cum in front of the webcam or cum related tasks.
-Time wasters
-Chat typing, this is because english is not my first language and sometimes is hard to understand too much chat typing.

Limits:
-Permanent damage
-That my Family/Friends get to know about this.

What objects I have:
-Diapers
-Access to girl clothes and makeup too.

Something more:
-As you have seen I don’t have my objects or clothing my own, I might be able to buy some, but I’m shy with public things.
-Related to what I said before I would like to push my public fear, I like humiliation, and that mixed with diapers or feminization can be quite good, but I’m very shy so I will need a lot of training in this aspect, so even I want you to be strict there are some things I would like you to be understanding.
-I like you to punish me when I do things wrong, I mean real punishments like corner time, writing lines...(things that I don’t like), but I also like rewards when I do things good, so I find a balance between this things important, not only punishments.

Finally:
-If after reading this you want to have me as your baby girl and train me in this direction you can send me a PM or add me on [email protected].
The following 3 users say Thank You to khasom for this post:
Old 03-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Apparantly there are some people on here who can write good ads.

Others should take an example, here.

Well done!

10/10

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --

Advertisements
Kink Talk