Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #1
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Post 22f New Vibrator

I just got a new remote control bullet vibrator. I’ll be free later this tonight and I’m looking for suggestions for trying it out. Any ideas?
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:24 PM   #2
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Put it in on lowest setting & leave it in there until someone else posts (or 2 hours, which ever is 1st)

BvG : 228 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 03:46 PM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

It really depends on what you like and what your kinks are.

I like to have sub do reading books out loud while have vibe buzzing in their panties. And any mistake you make would be punished as spanks on the ass.

Or if you feel brave, go for a walk with the remote turned on any time you see a person walking towards you and turn it off when he/she is 10 steps away from you.

Or turn it on and leave the controller while you go cleaning your apartment, not touching the controller until you are finished

Those are just some ideas but really it comes down to what you like.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 04:13 PM   #4
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Put it in on lowest setting & leave it in there until someone else posts (or 2 hours, which ever is 1st)
Thank you, it’ll be interesting to see how this goes!
Old 05-25-2021, 04:15 PM   #5
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

I like to have sub do reading books out loud while have vibe buzzing in their panties. And any mistake you make would be punished as spanks on the ass.

Or if you feel brave, go for a walk with the remote turned on any time you see a person walking towards you and turn it off when he/she is 10 steps away from you.

Or turn it on and leave the controller while you go cleaning your apartment, not touching the controller until you are finished

Thank you for your ideas! I see what you mean, I guess I didn’t give much info either, which wouldn’t help. I’m not too sure what my interests are yet, I joined Get Dare recently, so I’m still exploring
Old 05-25-2021, 04:31 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
Thank you for your ideas! I see what you mean, I guess I didn’t give much info either, which wouldn’t help. I’m not too sure what my interests are yet, I joined Get Dare recently, so I’m still exploring
That is perfectly fine and welcome. I am happy to help. Those three simple dare i give you all have slightly different focus point. Pick and choose what you like or expand based on this.

I personally likes edging, so I would add if you want to hold off your orgasm till the end of the task that would be extra fun.

Anyway welcome and happy being a kinky girl.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 04:54 PM   #7
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
That is perfectly fine and welcome. I am happy to help. Those three simple dare i give you all have slightly different focus point. Pick and choose what you like or expand based on this.

I personally likes edging, so I would add if you want to hold off your orgasm till the end of the task that would be extra fun.

Anyway welcome and happy being a kinky girl.
Thanks! I’ll be sure to give them a try and see how they go.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:35 PM   #8
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Just completed this one! The next post was 22 minutes later, so I left it in for 22 minutes. I’ve only ever used one on my clit before, so it felt kind of strange at first, definitely very different. At first it felt really strong even though it was on the lowest setting, but I got used to it pretty fast and then it seemed too low, I just wanted to turn it up! I wonder what would have happened if I had ended up leaving it on the lowest setting for 2 full hours?

Thank you! I enjoyed this one
Old 05-25-2021, 09:52 PM   #9
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Thanks again for your ideas! I’ve completed them, here’s how they went.
Reading a book out loud was easy at first. I chose one chapter from a book and started at the lowest setting. I turned up the setting as I went through the chapter. The first two settings were pretty easy to keep focus while reading, but I made a couple mistakes when I got to the third setting, and several more when I went up to the fourth setting 😅. I was dared earlier to go for a walk with the vibe on. I wasn’t able to turn it off when I got close to people, I just left it on the entire time. It was fun but I was also really nervous, I kept thinking someone might hear it vibrating. I tried your last idea while I was cleaning my room. Kind of like the book, it was easy at first, but it took me a while, so by the end it was hard to focus on finishing cleaning.
The following user says Thank You to Emily22 for this post:
Old 05-26-2021, 01:03 AM   #10
Will90

Do some intellectually challenging tasks (e.g. solving sudokus) with your vibe buzzing in your panties for 90 minutes. Turn up the level every ten minutes and turn it down when you're on the brink of having an orgasm - hold it off till the end and up the intensity again as soon as possible.

Another one if you're feeling quite daring: have the vibe in place on the lowest setting while calling a friend or crush and don't let them notice it.

Have fun!

Last edited by Will90; 05-26-2021 at 01:06 AM.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 10:27 PM   #11
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Do some intellectually challenging tasks (e.g. solving sudokus) with your vibe buzzing in your panties for 90 minutes. Turn up the level every ten minutes and turn it down when you're on the brink of having an orgasm - hold it off till the end and up the intensity again as soon as possible.

Another one if you're feeling quite daring: have the vibe in place on the lowest setting while calling a friend or crush and don't let them notice it.

Have fun!
Sorry for the late reply! The first one was a fun one, but it was hard to keep focusing on the sudoku, especially after it was turned up all the way. I got pretty far without having an orgasm, but I did orgasm at around 60 minutes 😬 (You can send me a punishment for this, if you want to). I was able to finish the 90, but I felt so overstimulated by the end of it!

I wasn’t daring enough to do the second one, but I did send a couple audio messages to a friend with it on the lowest setting, and they didn’t notice.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:06 AM   #12
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

If you can keep it in place try doing a workout at home with it. If you’re feeling daring try a jog outdoors. You might need tight stretchy shorts...
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:19 PM   #13
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
If you can keep it in place try doing a workout at home with it. If you’re feeling daring try a jog outdoors. You might need tight stretchy shorts...
Thanks for your dare, and sorry for the late reply! I tried this one yesterday. I did a Zumba class at home, so I put it in for that. It wasn’t hard at first, it just kind of felt weird having it in while working out. The class was an hour long, and it was definitely turned on and frustrated by the end of it. Because it was held in place I could feel it the entire time, and ended up edging a couple times.

It’s been pretty hot where I am this week (and I don’t really like jogging), but I tried it last time I went biking. It was definitely a strange experience, but once I got used to it, it wasn’t bad. It was a little uncomfortable when it pushed against the bike seat, which just pushed it against me more.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:44 AM   #14
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Try to fall asleep with it on its 2nd lowest setting, (only attempt this if allowed to cum) & leave it in all night long.

BvG : 228 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 03:38 PM   #15
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Try to fall asleep with it on its 2nd lowest setting, (only attempt this if allowed to cum) & leave it in all night long.
Thanks for the dare! I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it over the weekend, but I’m looking forward to trying this one Monday night. I’ll let you know how it goes

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, toy, vibrator