Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 01-07-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane
Default Awards

When are awards handed out and is there going to be any other awards for other things like Best Mistress, Best Master, Best slave (male) and Best slave (female)?

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Interesting thought, but not as easily judged as best author. Many people advertise that they'd like to be a Master or slave, but few chronical their exploites when they acheve thier goal. Plus, not all advertise their status (e.g. "Mistress Kristy"). I don't really advertise that I'm a Master, though there's hints in my current story.

And even knowing who's who, how can I judge how brilliant a Mistress you are, having never experienced your control, and not likely to? The slaves obviously could, but my first thought when I saw "Best slave" was "Well of course, she'd be mine." But nobody else would know that, and few even know who it would be.

So, the whole thing would become a popularity vote, leaning to the best, or most obvious ids, the best avatars (yours, of course. ), the best profile photos, or what have you. It wouldn't really prove anything.

The stories were a tangible item to judge on. I'm not sure your categories provide that same type of tangibility.

Not that it isn't a neat idea; I'd love to be able to point and say "My slave is the best, and here's the proof." But in achieving that status, I'd have to break her trust that I'll keep our activities private, and I'm not willing to do that just for bragging rights. I'm just not sure how it could be implemented fairly, and without violating the privacy and trust of the people involved.

(And notice that I didn't say anything about my being best Master. I'm not, in any stretch of the imagination. I have the trust and devotion of the people who allow me to direct and control them, and that's really all I want. A title of Best Master would be shallow, compared to what I see and hear from my "slaves", who've all captured my heart, and hold me ensnared.)

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

We're currently working on an annual year-long awards schedule. If any users have ideas for awards they'd like to see, please PM them to me ASAP.