Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #46
smiley_cedric

I'm wondering what's going on with this story, Iread all sister's sleepover, and really enjoyed it, but now it's been nearly 3 months that you haven't written something. I've read many fictions on this site, and for me you're just great, maybe even the greatest writer here, so please don't stop writing now, I wanna, no I have to know what's going to happen...
smiley_cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #47
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all - just checking in to let you know I am still here, and I do intend on coming back to finish the story at some point... just got a lot of things on at the moment and very little time to write (

Sincere apologies for the unacceptable delay, but rest assured I haven't forgotten you all x

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #48
smiley_cedric

That short message from you is more than enough. thanks a lot for your awesome stories, keep it up.

smiley_cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #49
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

shiny! <3
thou shalt write the next chapter
jk take your time That short post is worth a lot already ;P And I know a story that is being written since 12 years, so I'm used to worse things
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #50
Username87654

Awesome. I can't wait.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #51
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

It's been too long I know, but I as explained above I am committed to completing the story. I have done a small update, and will be posting more regularly again now. Thank you for your patience and your words of support.

And now...

The Story Continues...

... As I was about to leave, I noticed a jar of what looked like Ping Pong balls on the counter. The label on the jar simply read 'Random Balls'.

I asked the male assistant what they were, but it was the female one who answered.

"These are vibrating balls, but they come on at random intervals during the day. I don't know when it's going to go off, or once it does for how long."

I noticed that she used the term "I", so I asked, "Do you use these then ?"

"Yes, I do... in fact I've got one in now. The last time it went off was about an hour ago, and vibrated constantly for over thirty minutes ! Would you like to see it ?"

I could see them in the jar, but wanted to see one up close - I could have a lot of fun with these, so I accepted her offer. I expected her to open the jar and get one out. Instead, she seperated her legs slightly and reached under her short skirt. A few seconds later, she was presenting me with a ball coated in her juices for my perusal.

I took the ball from her and looked at it. There was no obvious on / off switch, and when I asked she explained that before first use, just bang the ball on a hard surface - this cracks a switch inside, then after that the ball switches on and off at random. As she was explaining this to me, the ball started to vibrate of it's own accord. It took me by suprise how much it shook.

"The intensity is also random," the assistant explained. "Sometimes it can buzz gently for hours at a time."

Sarah looked both intrigued and excited at the Random Ball, and the assistant noticed that.

"Would you like to try it ?" she asked.

My sister always used to be quite shy, although any sign of that had disappeared since the sleepover. "Yes please !" she answered excitedly.

Sarah took the ball from me without any hesitation. She was still wearing Alice's clothes from earlier, which made things much easier for her. After briefly checking that no one else was around - other than the assistants - she reached under her skirt and pulled Alice's thong down to her knees. She then lifted the front of her skirt giving us all a glimpse of her still shaven pussy, and with her other hand inserted the ball into the already moist slit between her legs.

Almost instantly she looked flush as the Random Ball did it's magic. Still with her thong at knee level, juices began dripping down the inside of Sarah's thighs, but all of a sudden she looked disappointed.

"It's stopped !" she declared.

"It must have been just a short session." The assistant explained. "Sometimes it does those just to get you excited, but you never know when it's going to stop."

Sarah slid her fingers into her pussy and retrieved the ball, handing it back to the female assistant. I was amazed how relaxed everyone was about sexual stuff around here, as the assistant popped the ball back inside her, now lubricated by my sister's juices.

"Well, I guess I'll take one of them." I said, thinking I could use that on Alice.

"Make it two..." my sister said with a sly grin.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #52
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Great post Shiny. I am glad you are so commited to finishing the story.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #53
ivyouall

so is this gonna get finished i love it i need more
ivyouall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #54
masters_kitten
Account Banned

write more soon please
Old 11-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #55
dickface

yeah please write more soon this is such a sexy story

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #56
reddogcms
Account Banned

I dot know when u posted the most recent update but its been to long for me! Please update soon
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #57
mandous

please let Stevie and Sarah have sex and enjoying it , it will be great and sexy :$
mandous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #58
ivyouall

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy where r u
ivyouall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #59
Slavep

PlEase continue this its really interesting
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #60
sushi2882
Account Banned

Hurry up shiny been following your stories ever since you started please continue !!!!
sushi2882 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sister's sleepover, trilogy