Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
the_boy

Post My sister (Fiction) (no sex)

This is my second story, my first one was a complete flop, I think that this could be a stand alone but I might ad more parts, please give feed back, as to my writing style, and the quality of story. here it is.

My Sister.

I was sitting on the couch yesterday watching my younger sister sitting on the floor doing her algebra homework, in nothing but her diaper. Boy did it bring back memories, I was always a very self posed, self assured, self motivated, and confident person. I was walking at a year, talking at a year and a half, and had potty trained myself by the age of two.

This was not my sister, because of me my parents thought that children should be allowed to learn at their own pace, and this my sister did. She was walking by one and a half, talking by two, and as you could see by my first comment she is still not potty trained, and she is 14. right at the beginning, when my sister looked like she was not going to learn how to use the toilet my mom and dad said that if she was going to ware a diaper she would be treated like a baby.

My sister still sleeps in a crib, she could get out if she wanted to but then my mom or dad would spank her, and be sides, why would she want to get out? she still sleeps in nothing but a diaper, she is still dressed by me or our parents, she still give baths, and she still has her diaper changed my me or our parents.

when we where little me and my sister were like your average siblings, we played together, and fought with each other, my little sister just wore a diaper. then one day when I was ten and she was eight my mom’s dad was hit by a drunk driver, and sent to the hospital, he lived, but my mom and dad had to rush to the hospital to see Him and take care of his insurance. As I said before I was very mature for my age and so mom and dad left me in charge, and gave my sister instructions that I was in-charge, and to do what I said.

Well, it came time for my sister to go to bed and mom, and dad where not home yet so I ran a bath, undressed my sister and gave her a bath amidst much splashing and sploshing, I then got her diaper on and put her to bed. I then had a shower and found a novel to read until the parents got home at 11:00.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!

Last edited by the_boy; 11-20-2008 at 12:39 PM.
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
georgiadog23

Send a message via AIM to georgiadog23

i dont quite get were this story is going but i could c were this could be a good story just a little bit unrealistic but i'll wait for the next part(s) to juge it :P

limits: not too painful or messy no eating/drinking poop or pee, and toothpaste
i like: some fun/hard dares...nothing that my parents will find out about though
georgiadog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:21 AM   #3
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

"I was very mucher for my age"... If you were "mature", you'd spell better. ;-)

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk