Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2020, 06:48 PM   #1
RosiePosie

Default 18F Wanting to Try Some Dares

Hey! I’ve been feeling pretty frustrated lately and I’m looking to do some dares.

Please control what I do with myself for a bit. ;)

Likes: vaginal, anal, nipple/breast play, bdsm, toys, slight pain, overnight

Dislikes: messy, extreme pain, social suicide, cross dress, pet play

Limits: pictures, family, scat, public

Toys: medium butt plug, small dildo (4”), medium dildo (7”), medium vibrating dildo (6”), two small vibrators, any household objects

I’m pretty lenient and don’t know my exact likes/dislike so I’m willing to test new things

~Rosie
RosiePosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:53 PM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hey RosiePosie,

Welcome to getDare

Nice easy one for you to start. Masturbate yourself by fingering your pussy... only every time your muscles contract around your finger(s) stop playing and count to five... keep repeating until you finally get your orgasm.

Enjoy x

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:02 PM   #3
Quanta

I might as well help introduce you to dares by offering one.

Find something you can comfortably insert insert into your pussy. Insert the item and secure it in place using a pair of panties. Spend 20 minutes with the object inserted and you're not allowed to touch your pussy while it's inserted.

Also you mention toys in your likes so it might be useful for people giving dares if you list any you have (unless you don't have any)

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:15 PM   #4
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Hey RosiePosie,

Welcome to getDare

Nice easy one for you to start. Masturbate yourself by fingering your pussy... only every time your muscles contract around your finger(s) stop playing and count to five... keep repeating until you finally get your orgasm.

Enjoy x

C4E.
Jeez, I didn’t realize how much I tensed up until I wasn’t allowed to! Thank you for helping me, though, it was a lot of fun!

~Rosie
Old 01-25-2020, 07:17 PM   #5
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePosie View Post
Jeez, I didn’t realize how much I tensed up until I wasn’t allowed to! Thank you for helping me, though, it was a lot of fun!

~Rosie
Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it. Enjoy your time here

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM   #6
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta View Post
I might as well help introduce you to dares by offering one.

Find something you can comfortably insert insert into your pussy. Insert the item and secure it in place using a pair of panties. Spend 20 minutes with the object inserted and you're not allowed to touch your pussy while it's inserted.

Also you mention toys in your likes so it might be useful for people giving dares if you list any you have (unless you don't have any)
I didn’t think I’d be as aware of something being inside me as I was! It was a very good 20 minutes though, despite being frustrating as well. And thank you for both the dare and your suggestion.

Likes: vaginal, anal, nipple/breast play, bdsm, toys, slight pain, overnight

Dislikes: messy, extreme pain, social suicide, cross dress, pet play

Limits: pictures, family, scat, public

Toys: medium butt plug, small dildo (4”), medium dildo (7”), medium vibrating dildo (6”), two small vibrators, any household objects

I’m pretty lenient and don’t know my exact likes/dislike so I’m willing to test new things

~Rosie
Old 01-26-2020, 04:02 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

For 20 minutes use your medium dildo to slow fuck your pussy. Fully inserting and removing it for every thrust at a rate no faster than 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out. You may edge, but you may not cum during this.

After 20 minutes fully insert the dildo and leave it in your pussy. Spank your clit 20 times.

After this you have permission to cum.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
strnage2

Drink 1.5 litre of water hour before Squatting bending both legs to be down and staying in a half way squat position, having both arm stretched up in the sky and lasting as long as you could while looking in the mirror with a bar of soap in mouth. Also put rice under your feet. No peeing. And u cant look at time so use blndfold. There will be punishment if you dont last 95 minutes. Also put clothes you are gonna wear for next 2 days under you so that you dont pee on them otherwise you have to wear them like that.
strnage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:29 PM   #9
Darkmaster1

Default Got girdles ?

If Yes use it to hold the vibe on top of the clit, plug in rear.
then bind your knees and ankles with one girdle for each leg and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom, nude of course.
Enjoy!
Old 01-26-2020, 09:20 PM   #10
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
For 20 minutes use your medium dildo to slow fuck your pussy. Fully inserting and removing it for every thrust at a rate no faster than 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out. You may edge, but you may not cum during this.

After 20 minutes fully insert the dildo and leave it in your pussy. Spank your clit 20 times.

After this you have permission to cum.
Sorry for just getting around to this one, but it was honestly a lot of fun. Frustratingly slow, but loved it all the same! And the spanking made me so sensitive, cumming was almost too difficult. Almost. ;)

~Rosie
The following user says Thank You to RosiePosie for this post:
Old 01-26-2020, 09:39 PM   #11
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

While completely naked, insert plug, well-lubed, about 60 minutes before bed time. When ready to go to sleep, kneel next to your bed and edge 3 times, then go to sleep. If you wake (and every time you wake) during the night, kneel next to bed, remove & re-lube & re-insert plug, 3 edges and back to sleep. When getting up for the day, 3 more edges before getting out of bed, right a report in this thread and then ok to remove plug and clean up. No cumming for at least 12 hours after you remove plug. Looking forward to your report; enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:17 PM   #12
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmaster1 View Post
If Yes use it to hold the vibe on top of the clit, plug in rear.
then bind your knees and ankles with one girdle for each leg and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom, nude of course.
Enjoy!
I didn’t have girdles, but I think I managed to make it work without them! For holding things in, I used my volleyball spandex, then tied up my legs with rope (assuming I understood that part of your dare). It was more challenging than I thought it’d be, but still pretty fun. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
While completely naked, insert plug, well-lubed, about 60 minutes before bed time. When ready to go to sleep, kneel next to your bed and edge 3 times, then go to sleep. If you wake (and every time you wake) during the night, kneel next to bed, remove & re-lube & re-insert plug, 3 edges and back to sleep. When getting up for the day, 3 more edges before getting out of bed, right a report in this thread and then ok to remove plug and clean up. No cumming for at least 12 hours after you remove plug. Looking forward to your report; enjoy!
I’m actually combining this with another dare (if that’s alright) to sleep with both a plug in and a small dildo, sealing me completely, lol. I’ve already had the plug in for a bit and just got done with the edges. Just from that, I can tell this is going to be a long one for me, most likely waking up at least a couple times. I’ll report fully in the morning!

~Rosie
Old 01-27-2020, 01:02 AM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Hi

I have some bondage dares for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a walk in a public place for eg 10-15 min.

As these should be pretty hidden, I hope these will fit in your limits.

Let me know how it went. J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:46 AM   #14
RosiePosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Well, I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night, but it did take quite a long time to fall asleep, which was a pain in the ass. Literally. Morning edges are complete, so I’m ready to finally get cleaned up for the day! Thank you for the dare!
Old 01-27-2020, 08:41 AM   #15
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Scrub your pussy and asshole both with a toothbrush and toothpaste, use moderate force and enough paste to get your pussy, clit and hole really foamy. Once foamy, wait 5 minutes, edge 3 times, wait another 5 minutes, and then rub your clit till you orgasm. Once you've orgasmed, rinse off the foam, but you may only use COLD water

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk