getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F Wanting to Try Some Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=379694)

RosiePosie 01-25-2020 06:48 PM

18F Wanting to Try Some Dares

Hey! I’ve been feeling pretty frustrated lately and I’m looking to do some dares.

Please control what I do with myself for a bit. ;)

DeepInnerFreak 01-25-2020 06:53 PM

Hey RosiePosie,

Welcome to getDare :D

Nice easy one for you to start. Masturbate yourself by fingering your pussy... only every time your muscles contract around your finger(s) stop playing and count to five... keep repeating until you finally get your orgasm.

Enjoy x

C4E.

Quanta 01-25-2020 07:02 PM

I might as well help introduce you to dares by offering one.

Find something you can comfortably insert insert into your pussy. Insert the item and secure it in place using a pair of panties. Spend 20 minutes with the object inserted and you're not allowed to touch your pussy while it's inserted.

Also you mention toys in your likes so it might be useful for people giving dares if you list any you have (unless you don't have any)

RosiePosie 01-25-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion4Ever (Post 3901052)
Hey RosiePosie,

Welcome to getDare :D

Nice easy one for you to start. Masturbate yourself by fingering your pussy... only every time your muscles contract around your finger(s) stop playing and count to five... keep repeating until you finally get your orgasm.

Enjoy x

C4E.

Jeez, I didn’t realize how much I tensed up until I wasn’t allowed to! Thank you for helping me, though, it was a lot of fun!

~Rosie

DeepInnerFreak 01-25-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePosie (Post 3901069)
Jeez, I didn’t realize how much I tensed up until I wasn’t allowed to! Thank you for helping me, though, it was a lot of fun!

~Rosie

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed it. Enjoy your time here :)

C4E.

RosiePosie 01-25-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quanta (Post 3901061)
I might as well help introduce you to dares by offering one.

Find something you can comfortably insert insert into your pussy. Insert the item and secure it in place using a pair of panties. Spend 20 minutes with the object inserted and you're not allowed to touch your pussy while it's inserted.

Also you mention toys in your likes so it might be useful for people giving dares if you list any you have (unless you don't have any)

I didn’t think I’d be as aware of something being inside me as I was! It was a very good 20 minutes though, despite being frustrating as well. And thank you for both the dare and your suggestion.

growler21d 01-26-2020 04:02 AM

For 20 minutes use your medium dildo to slow fuck your pussy. Fully inserting and removing it for every thrust at a rate no faster than 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out. You may edge, but you may not cum during this.

After 20 minutes fully insert the dildo and leave it in your pussy. Spank your clit 20 times.

After this you have permission to cum.

strnage2 01-26-2020 01:08 PM

Drink 1.5 litre of water hour before Squatting bending both legs to be down and staying in a half way squat position, having both arm stretched up in the sky and lasting as long as you could while looking in the mirror with a bar of soap in mouth. Also put rice under your feet. No peeing. And u cant look at time so use blndfold. There will be punishment if you dont last 95 minutes. Also put clothes you are gonna wear for next 2 days under you so that you dont pee on them otherwise you have to wear them like that.

Darkmaster1 01-26-2020 01:29 PM

Got girdles ?

If Yes use it to hold the vibe on top of the clit, plug in rear.
then bind your knees and ankles with one girdle for each leg and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom, nude of course.
Enjoy!

RosiePosie 01-26-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growler21d (Post 3901284)
For 20 minutes use your medium dildo to slow fuck your pussy. Fully inserting and removing it for every thrust at a rate no faster than 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out. You may edge, but you may not cum during this.

After 20 minutes fully insert the dildo and leave it in your pussy. Spank your clit 20 times.

After this you have permission to cum.

Sorry for just getting around to this one, but it was honestly a lot of fun. Frustratingly slow, but loved it all the same! And the spanking made me so sensitive, cumming was almost too difficult. Almost. ;)

~Rosie

pain slut joe 01-26-2020 09:39 PM

While completely naked, insert plug, well-lubed, about 60 minutes before bed time. When ready to go to sleep, kneel next to your bed and edge 3 times, then go to sleep. If you wake (and every time you wake) during the night, kneel next to bed, remove & re-lube & re-insert plug, 3 edges and back to sleep. When getting up for the day, 3 more edges before getting out of bed, right a report in this thread and then ok to remove plug and clean up. No cumming for at least 12 hours after you remove plug. Looking forward to your report; enjoy!

RosiePosie 01-26-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmaster1 (Post 3901707)
If Yes use it to hold the vibe on top of the clit, plug in rear.
then bind your knees and ankles with one girdle for each leg and hobble to your bathroom and back to the bedroom, nude of course.
Enjoy!

I didn’t have girdles, but I think I managed to make it work without them! For holding things in, I used my volleyball spandex, then tied up my legs with rope (assuming I understood that part of your dare). It was more challenging than I thought it’d be, but still pretty fun. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3901987)
While completely naked, insert plug, well-lubed, about 60 minutes before bed time. When ready to go to sleep, kneel next to your bed and edge 3 times, then go to sleep. If you wake (and every time you wake) during the night, kneel next to bed, remove & re-lube & re-insert plug, 3 edges and back to sleep. When getting up for the day, 3 more edges before getting out of bed, right a report in this thread and then ok to remove plug and clean up. No cumming for at least 12 hours after you remove plug. Looking forward to your report; enjoy!

I’m actually combining this with another dare (if that’s alright) to sleep with both a plug in and a small dildo, sealing me completely, lol. I’ve already had the plug in for a bit and just got done with the edges. Just from that, I can tell this is going to be a long one for me, most likely waking up at least a couple times. I’ll report fully in the morning!

~Rosie

johank 01-27-2020 01:02 AM

dare

Hi

I have some bondage dares for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a walk in a public place for eg 10-15 min.

As these should be pretty hidden, I hope these will fit in your limits.

Let me know how it went. J

RosiePosie 01-27-2020 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 3901987)

Well, I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night, but it did take quite a long time to fall asleep, which was a pain in the ass. Literally. Morning edges are complete, so I’m ready to finally get cleaned up for the day! Thank you for the dare!

AnonBull1 01-27-2020 08:41 AM

Scrub your pussy and asshole both with a toothbrush and toothpaste, use moderate force and enough paste to get your pussy, clit and hole really foamy. Once foamy, wait 5 minutes, edge 3 times, wait another 5 minutes, and then rub your clit till you orgasm. Once you've orgasmed, rinse off the foam, but you may only use COLD water