Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
TheLonelyStoner

Default People of getDare, this is for you! ;)

Hello you cheeky people! It's Friday night, I'm a bit tipsy and fancy a bit of fun

Tonight I plan to take a walk up to the woods with my camera and some toys. I have never done anything like this before and it's making me wet just thinking about it. :3

The reason I'm posting is because I want you guys to come up with some ideas for what I'm actually going to do! I absolutely love my bondage, playing with my toys, and generally being a slut, but have never done anything public. I have very little limits and would like this to be as extreme as possible, and ofcourse I will post photo proof ^^

So, over the next two hours I will be planning my trip. It's up to you lovely people what happens from here! xx

My list of toys are as follows: Big black dildo, smaller pink dildo, small black butt plug, large red butt plug, wireless vibrating egg, pegs, 2 small bullet vibes, lots of slutty clothes and literally any house hold items!

Lots of love, TheLonelyStoner x
TheLonelyStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:25 PM   #2
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Here are a couple ideas:
Before starting your walk insert the small black plug. Walk to the woods and after finding the first secluded spot immediately switch to the large red plug for the remainder of your walk.

Find a good spot where you have a bit of room to move around without immediately risking being seen. Strip down completely nude and leave your clothes in a pile at your feet. Grab your small pink dildo and close your eyes, spin around for 15 second and toss it into the distance, continue spinning with your eyes closed for 25 more seconds.
Now you must find your toy naked. Begin searching on your hands and knees, for every minute that passes without you finding the toy you must edge once. After finding the toy you may use it to finish an orgasm. Return to your clothes and get dressed.

Have fun, stay safe, and I'm looking forward to hearing/seeing how it went.
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Keep your arse stuffed with a buttplug during your walk. In fact, start with the small black one but bring the large red one. Halfway through your walk, find a nice comfy place, pull out the large black one, and insert the red one.

Edge yourself once for at least two minutes after you've got the red one inserted.

If you want picture evidence of this, take one with the black plug in your bum in the woods, one with the black and red next to each other after you've removed the black, and one with the red in your bum.

Enjoy!

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literally View Post
Here are a couple ideas:
Before starting your walk insert the small black plug. Walk to the woods and after finding the first secluded spot immediately switch to the large red plug for the remainder of your walk.
Hah, beaten to the punch. I guess that just means you'll have to do it twice.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #4
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
Hah, beaten to the punch. I guess that just means you'll have to do it twice.
Great minds dare alike
Old 05-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #5
onipran
getDare Devil

a truly simple dare

Point out three points at equal distance in your way of walk and take three set of slutty clothes with you, now follow these

1. When you reach the first point, remove your current clothes pose nude , take a pic , then wear the next clothes

2. At second point follow the same process and wear the second set

3. Do the same at the third point too
Old 05-30-2014, 01:33 PM   #6
TheLonelyStoner

Default Oooh

I love both these ideas guys, but am worried that I will become a wimp if I have the option to put my clothes back on. Need to think of a way to force me so there is no going back! Also what to wear? More details please <3

Love, TheLonelyStoner x
Old 05-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #7
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Great minds dare alike
Indeed! Let's add a bit to it, then, as well: Bring your big black dildo. This comes after your orgasm from the small pink one.

Get naked again, get on your ass and lay down. Use your black dildo to edge yourself twice within five minutes. Bring yourself to orgasm. Repeat this with five minutes of edging followed by an orgasm until either half an hour goes by, or you hear someone coming close enough that you could be seen.

Pictures for evidence in this case should be a picture of you laying down with the dildo in you, and a picture of you licking the dildo of your juices. Make sure to tell us how you tasted.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyStoner View Post
I love both these ideas guys, but am worried that I will become a wimp if I have the option to put my clothes back on. Need to think of a way to force me so there is no going back! Also what to wear? More details please <3

Love, TheLonelyStoner x
Don't worry, I get you naked again right quick. And, as a fun bonus, stay naked for the rest of your walk after you finish orgasming with the black dildo. Your clothing should be left somewhere safe so you can come back to get it, or you may take a large purse.

As far as clothing, do you have a formal dress/gown that you wouldn't mind getting a wee bit dirty?

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:38 PM   #8
TheLonelyStoner

Default The rules

Ideally I would like the whole selfbondage scenario to be written out from start to finish with as much detail and originality as possible please.

The user that submits the best/most original and creative walk for me will be receiving the slutty pics <3

Love, TheLonelyStoner x
Old 05-30-2014, 01:40 PM   #9
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyStoner View Post

Love, TheLonelyStoner x
One method, might not work for you. Bring a bag with a double zipper (two zippers on one path). Zip all of your clothes into the bag and use a zip tie to lock the two zippers together. In addition to your pick dildo also throw a pair of scissors/knife into the distance. You have to find the cutting device to be able to open the bag.

Second method.
Bring a bike lock/chain and use it to lock your clothes up (if the lock is through all of the clothing like in one arm of a shirt and out the other, then you cant put in the shirt without unlocking the lock) toss the key as well. This is harder to find however
Old 05-30-2014, 01:43 PM   #10
TheLonelyStoner

Default Zip lock/Bike Lock

I love this idea, but I may go out with the key to hide it in a distant location first, then once the lock is clicked, I will have to walk to the place of hiding :P <3
Old 05-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #11
thatoneguy444

take your bondage equipment
go to your secluded spot and then invite a load of your friends or people that you know will use this opportunity well.
now, use your bondage kit to tie yourself up with spread eagle and however else you want but easy to get out of. before of course but in a big but plug, vibe eggs and a bullet vibe on max settings in your pussy and ass (more or less if you want!)
then wait for them for as long as you want and let things take their course.
have fun and expect a detailed report via pm or thread
thatoneguy444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #12
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

More extreme eh? Okay, I've got one for you.

Bring your locking device and find a thicket/tall grass/bushes (extra credit if they are stinging berry bushes) and place/toss/throw your key into the brush.

Walk for at least 5 minutes away, here you will strip nude, insert your big red plug, attach a peg to both nipples and lock all of your clothes up.
You will now take a rope/string/shoelace and tie both of your feet together with a bout 4"-5" of slack between them. Do the same with your hands, but only have 1"-2" of slack.

You will now walk (hobble) back to where your key resides. While you walk (hobble) and while you search: every 60 seconds you must edge +1 times (so after 60 seconds edge once, after the next 60 seconds edge twice, after the next 60 seconds edge three times etc.) until you find your key.

You will now return to your clothes. Again, every 60 seconds you must pleasure yourself +1 times, but this time you must cum every time.

If you want, you may bring a toy to help yourself edge/cum, but if you do increase the length of the original walk to 7 minutes.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #13
thatoneguy444

Quote:
(extra credit if they are stinging berry bushes)
even more credit if you use the stinging bushes to pleasure yourself
thatoneguy444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #14
TheLonelyStoner

Default Leaving soon

Leaving in 1 hour, so unless anyone has any better ideas, Literally wins! \o/

xxx
Old 05-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #15
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

Quote: