Old 12-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #226
7ink

Talking

please keep going this story is great
7ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #227
LiamOnyx

Send a message via MSN to LiamOnyx

bells says she'll try to write more soon and she's sorry she takes so long.
LiamOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #228
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 25

We span round until I flew into and over the bed hitting the floor on the other side.
“Ouch” I mumbled, getting up and twisting my top back into place over my tummy.
“Rose, calm down! You’re getting over excited” I said, trying to sound stern while holding back a smile.
She skipped over to me and put her arms around my waist, pulling me into her.
“Everyone needs a little excitement Charl” she whispered into my ear, her warm breath tickled my neck and I stepped back jumping to sit on the bed I crossed my legs.
She giggled again and pulled Sasha up from the bean bag.
“Get up lazy” she tugged at her arm.
Sasha begrudgingly jumped up to just sit again next to me on the bed.
A beeping noise came from my laptop and we all turned at the same time.
“You’re both no fun” Rose said as she wandered over to my laptop, typing something on the keyboard and letting out a tiny laugh.
“What’re you doing” I asked, sitting up a bit.
“Nothing at all” She smiled and I was instantly suspicious.
I slipped off the bed and started toward my laptop but before I even made halfway Rose pulled me round wrapping her arms around my waist again.
She ran her hands down my back and pushed at the waistband of my lacy underwear.
I was stunned; unable to move for but a second then I pulled away again coming back to earth I looked past Rose toward my laptop.
Rose was off again as soon as I moved; she dived onto the bed, right on top of Sasha.
“What the-”Sasha said, looking like she’d been napping she rolled Rose over and pinned her down before rolling over onto her front her legs dangling off one side on the bed and her arms the other.
I noticed a light coming from the top of my laptop screen, but that light was only on when my webcam was streaming, I started toward it once again, puzzled, but Rose took my hand and pulled me toward the bed. She held a finger over her mouth as if to keep me quiet.
Then she pounced on Sasha pulling off her blue boy shorts and running out of the room.
I froze, not knowing where to look as Sasha pulled a blanket to her lap and sighed.
“That girl” she yawned shaking her head.
“I’ll get her” I said walking out of the room.
I swung around the door to find Rose standing on the balcony with Sasha’s pants in her hand.
“Rose, give them back, you’re just being silly. What is up with you lately?” I said, bored of her behaviour.
“Nothing is up with me” She grinned turning on her heels.
“How about... a trade?” She spun around facing me again, raising her eyebrow.
“What do you want?” I said dryly.
“Well, let me think” She scratched her chin and frowned as if she were thinking hard.
“Just spit it out” I said, annoyed.
“I’d like three things actually, one would be your top and bra, and the other would be to say nothing about the webcam show we’re streaming in there” She smiled.
“What the fuck, Rose. Not even, I knew you were up to something” I turned to storm away and she grabbed me.
“I’ll add something to the trade then.. how about these pictures I found on Sasha’s phone.” She said grinning.
“What pictures?” I frowned, confused.
“Follow me” she walked into her room.
By the time I made it in she already had her phone in her hand, on the screen were pictures of me, nude and asleep.
I couldn’t even talk; I just said “ok” then walked back into my room.
Why would Sasha have that in the first place? Why was Rose streaming a webcam show on the internet? We’d never been best friends, but I didn’t think she’d do that. Through this all, I wasn’t even that upset or angry. It was kind of exciting really, I felt an adrenalin boost that I couldn’t help.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #229
The Judge

great twist to a great story
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #230
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

love it cnt wait 4 more

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #231
nich

I like the twist
nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #232
nich

i hope this wasn't lost
nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #233
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by nich View Post
i hope this wasn't lost
Not lost but I've never been one who updates all the time. I did at first when I was on my holidays. But I'm a bit busy at the moment. I can't make promises for the next chapter, sorry. I have about half a year left at school and I have a lot of crap to do.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 01-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #234
sweetashoney

School first, stories after, but don't forget to have your own fun as well
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #235
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 26.

The music was still coming from behind my bedroom door; I looked behind me quickly before pulling my top over my head and thrusting it into Rose’s hand. I looked at her, hoping she’d changed her mind, and also hoping she hadn’t. She cleared her throat and nodding at my bra. I sighed as if I didn’t want to but twisted my arms behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it forward and giving it to Rose.
“Good, now wait here” She said before slipping back into her room then running back across the hall into mine. I turned toward the glass door with my arm across my chest, it was colder out here and I felt goose bumps rising on my skin. I wondered if it was for the cold or the excitement. I smiled to myself but let my smile disappeared when Rose returned into the hall.
“Come on then” She smiled and I dragged my feet forward into my room.
When I got there I realised what had changed, she’s opened window even wider and pulled the curtains back from the windows and the patio door. I looked to see Sasha looking bored and sleepy on the bed. Her expression was so clueless it was funny and I giggled which seemed to bring her back to earth.
“Um... where are your clothes?” She asked, she began to blush again.
I nodded toward Rose, rolling my eyes and she said “Oh, who else?” giving me a sympathetic look. Rose had swayed into the middle of the room dancing and she pulled her top over her head to show her frilly yellow bra which matched her undies. Rose’s breasts weren’t that large but they were perfectly shaped and perky. I turned away when I realised I was staring a little too intently.
I shuffled over to a wall and leaned against it as I could still hear the mutterings of the kids outside and I knew my underwear was partially see-through and becoming wetter by the minute.
“Dance with me Charly” Rose laughed, in her own world.
She pulled at my arms I was trying so hard to keep over my chest and pulled them over my head and began spinning me. She was stronger than she looked so my attempts at escape failed.
She went behind me and pushed me toward my laptop on the desk.
“Smile for the camera” she whispered into my ear, then she slid down my body and tugged down my red lace knickers and she went.
I looked to the side so my dark hair covered my face, I tried to walk off and managed to trip over my undies still twisted around my foot. Sasha immediately sat up straight, her eyes widened. Rose giggled and took her bra off faster than I’d seen anyone do ever, her nipples stuck out and were puffy and pink.
I’d never seen that before so again I stared unblinking. I couldn’t look away and I didn’t want to, her stomach was perfectly flat and her hip bones stuck out where she ran her hands to remove her smiling daisy underwear. She bent down completely and I could see the reflection of her butt in the patio door.
She looked up and giggled again, she was getting a rush from being an exhibitionist, and looking at Sasha we didn’t mind being voyeurs.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #236
daman12

Nice story. I also like your new pic looking good
daman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #237
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Wow betty thats one hell of an awesome story you got there xD I think i must have read it before (at least some of it 'cos i remember the stuff on the coach) but then lost it... didn't realise it was you writing it either.

Eesh... to think betty writes like that. puts my pile of naff to shame thats for sure. read the whole thing in the space of 1 day and kinda wish I had taken my time with it and savoured it XD

Brava betty!! and dont listen to the pressure patience is a virtue and school comes before story Smile and don't be stressed.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #238
The Judge

you have a wonderful yet fritening imagination. how do you think of these things? you'd make a fine lawyer for sure.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #239
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wow, thanks for the comments. I don't know where I get any of my ideas from, or any of the crap going on in my mind anyways, bit I'm glad you liked it

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 02-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #240
slavegirly
Account Banned

wow this was very good i loved every minute of it
slavegirly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk