Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Permanent / long term rules

I know some of you have been following our story and time on here, especially during covid over the last 18 months or so.

Most will know I'm pregnant so life will be changing a lot in just a few weeks time. Obviously we may not be on here as much or able to continue how the last couple of years have been. We've been discussing the idea of permanent, or at least very long term rules, as a reminder of the last couple of years.

We've agreed to give you lot a say in suggesting what my long term / permanent rules could be. I'm well aware that I'll probably regret this!

The only things are obviously they have to be suitable for having a baby around. I'm not working anymore but Master (my husband) is so it'll just be me and the baby at home during the day.

If it's not 100% safe then it will not be chosen so on that note he will choose the rules, and there might then be a poll depending on how many suggestions there are from people.

This is not us saying goodbye, just acknowledging that life is about to change massively.

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 09-09-2021 at 02:31 PM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 09-09-2021, 02:17 PM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

What a great idea! My suggestion is permanent chastity (and orgasm denial), once you have recovered sufficiently after the birth. By permanent I mean that the belt is only removed for cleaning or in the case of medical emergency.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 02:29 PM   #3
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

I would suggest that you always wear some kind of necklace as your “collar” when running errands or shopping. To everyone else it will just be a necklace but to you a reminder

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:49 PM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I would agree with the necklace as a collar.

This might be a bit to permanent but one suggestion would be a small tattoo or brand near your pussy with a word or phrase to remember this time. The getDare logo or your user name would be a good reminder.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 01:06 AM   #5
MrFrustration
Longtime User

From what I understand you have been wearing a steel circular section collar such as this: https://www.google.ie/search?q=steel...pcqE7PCJrSN9jM

(or is it a little narrower than this?)

.. for a good while now, including around your parents, friends etc. If there haven't been any issues with it so far, after all this time there is no reason it shouldn't stay permanently in place...
Old 09-10-2021, 05:04 AM   #6
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Er they're some interesting suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
From what I understand you have been wearing a steel circular section collar such as this: https://www.google.ie/search?q=steel...pcqE7PCJrSN9jM

(or is it a little narrower than this?)

.. for a good while now, including around your parents, friends etc. If there haven't been any issues with it so far, after all this time there is no reason it shouldn't stay permanently in place...
It's a bit narrower than that and without the ring

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 09-10-2021, 05:48 AM   #7
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Definitely sounds like it could stay permanently then...
Old 09-11-2021, 01:41 AM   #8
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Any more ideas? Just bumping this thread...
Old 09-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #9
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Idk how you are with piercings but after you have your kiddo you could get a few labia piercings, and then use a lock on them to keep yourself chaste until your hubby comes home! Or/and you could get a couple of pieces of jewelry to hang off them

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:39 AM   #10
Louise1
getDare Succubus

One suggestion via pm is to be barefoot permanently. We're in the UK and it's far too cold for that but master has suggested a possible alternative where I commit to being barefoot 24/7 from the 1st March to the 31st October... And only get shoes and socks etc November, December, January and February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Idk how you are with piercings but after you have your kiddo you could get a few labia piercings, and then use a lock on them to keep yourself chaste until your hubby comes home! Or/and you could get a couple of pieces of jewelry to hang off them
Wow that sounds painful! I only have pierced ears.

Old 09-13-2021, 02:29 AM   #11
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
One suggestion via pm is to be barefoot permanently. We're in the UK and it's far too cold for that but master has suggested a possible alternative where I commit to being barefoot 24/7 from the 1st March to the 31st October... And only get shoes and socks etc November, December, January and February.

Wow that sounds painful! I only have pierced ears.
I think that is a great option re the bare feet.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:34 AM   #12
MrJB
Distinguished Member

If you want something small to keep the fun/lifestyle alive, how about you have to present yourself naked to him each night after the baby goes down, so he can dress you as he likes

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:50 PM   #13
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Master has said I need to post again and see if people have anymore suggestions for long term or even permanent rules.

From suggestions so far he likes the sound of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
My suggestion is permanent chastity once you have recovered sufficiently after the birth. By permanent I mean that the belt is only removed for cleaning or in the case of medical emergency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
I would suggest that you always wear some kind of necklace as your “collar”
And for this one he's thinking I have to present myself naked and in handcuffs and ankle cuffs and give him the keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
you have to present yourself naked to him each night after the baby goes down, so he can dress you as he likes

Old 09-15-2021, 10:07 PM   #14
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

I'm thinking something to do with a buttplug, whether it's 24/7 and removed for voiding or when at work or like one day off a week, you should definitely be using them weekly or ideally daily.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 11:20 PM   #15
Robert Brady

Similar to whatwas stated above: a behavioural rule where you perform a certain task or duty each day or on command as a constant reminder of your submission.

For instance you could have a phrase like "sitting pretty" that he could use at will. You may be out to dinner with him or at home while he is at work. All he would need to say is, "are you sitting pretty?" This would be your prompt to sit with your knees and feet apart. Leaving you slightly exposed. Of course the phrase and position may vary depending on both of your desires. But once you've agreed to it, you should keep the phrase for a long time until he decides to change it. I recommend a phrase be used for 6 months minimum before changing to a new phrase. Then at random times in the future he could use an old phrase and you'll be conditioned to obey instantly.

Another option:
You are to undress him at the end of each day and then kneel on the bedroom floor until he tells you to get up. He may instruct you to suck him off, he may ignore you. You should stay on your knees until instructed to move or for 15 mins each night.

In my experience, behavioural submission like these options is more effective than something like labia piercings. After a while piercings can simply become jewellery. But your constant repeated behaviour reinforces your ongoing submission.

Advertisements
Kink Talk