Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
Raging Rob

Default Weekend In The Woods

First story! Pardon me for some improper grammar and/or usage, as I'm new to this but I've always loved TorD and writing fiction, so why not combine the two!? All characters are about the age of 15, although it may seem young, this is an age where kids do seem to delve into more daring acts such as Truth or Dare. Also this story is 100% Fiction! Alright, let the story begin

The first 3 day weekend I had off from school, I decided to invite a few of my very close friend out to the big forest behind my house. It was a common thing for us all to do, so there was already a large clearing out in the forest with enough room for a decent sized tent and a big fire pit. I lounged around in my room eagerly waiting for my guests to arrive. As I began to drift off I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down the stairs to greet my first guest. It was Sam, a long time friend with dark hair and an average build, very into the skate scene. The bell rings a few moments later as me and Sam are chatting, next to arrive is Jess, a short girl with dirty blonde hair with a very curvy body, but not fat. We all continued to lounge around and discuss school and family as the doorbell wrang once again. This time it was Sarah, about 5' 7" and a very toned body from years of playing soccer. The last 2 friends I had invited arrived at the same time. They were Tom and Julie. Tom was also just as athletic as Sarah from numerous sports and just as tall, while Julie was more around 5' 4" but had an awesome body. We all talked for quite some time and ate, and did what teens did.

As the sun began to set, we all ventured out back through the woods where I had already set up the tent. The fire was built and lit within minutes as we all began to settle into our chairs. The usual s'mores and soda were drank as we laughed and talked about whatever seemed to amuse us. we began to tire, so I had a new idea in mind.
"Hey guys, how about we play some T or D?" I asked.
"Sure!"
Jess went first.
"Sam, truth or dare?"
Sam wasn't the happiest camper when it came to TorD so he picked truth.
"Have you ever seen anyones boobs?"

Hmm an awkward place to stop, but I find it a decent place to.
Comments are greatly appreciated with any feedback or advice u may have! Thanks!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Sexybabe16

more! its good but even better if u add more!
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #3
Raging Rob

I need more comments if you want me to continue!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
Raging Rob

The story continues...

Sam sat with a contorted face trying to find the right answer.

"Hmm, actually, I saw Sarah's earlier today."

Jess was shocked by Sam's answer.
"When?!" Sarah yelped.

"Don't yell, when we were all swimming together I saw your top start to slip down and noticed them slide out, sorry"

"It's ok," Sarah said with a slight glint in her eye, telling me she didn't mind so much that Sam had seen her chest.

Sam went next, " Julie, truth or dare?"
Julie was a lil bit more adventurous so she decided to pick dare.

"I dare you to, hmm, strip down to your bra and panties for the next two turns"

Julie was shocked but didn't back down.She stood up from her seat, and began to sway back and forth, as if she was stripping to music only she could hear. She grabbed them bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over. Her tits gently bounced out from beneath her shirt in a sexy lil red silk bra that supported her assets very well. Next she unzipped her pants and shimmied down her curvy hips, exposing an almost see-through pink thong which left her round ass exposed to everyone. Clearly Sam and Tom couldn't take the sight, as they began shifting in their seats to avoid embarassment, as was I.

Jess shivered in her seat. "Hey guys how about we move this game into the tent, I'm pretty cold, and I'm sure Julie is in just her underwear and bra."
We all subliminally decided Jess had a point so we went inside and settled down. As we were changing into our pj's for the night Tom spoke up, "Hey everyone, truth or dare?"

Alright well thats part 2 guys, lemme here what you have to say!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Raging Rob

gahhh I'm sorry my posts are so short, I'll try harder on my next post! Promise!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Keep at it - the story is well written, very descriptive and is building at a good pace. Looking forward to the next part !!

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #7
Raging Rob

haha you dont realize, I wrote for an hour last night for the next installment, and then GetDare told me I wasnt logged in any longer, so i refreshed the page, and poof! All my writing was gone. But I shall try to post part of the next installment again right now.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #8
Raging Rob

Sorry for the rushed pace of this installment as I only have 20 mins to write it in, the next post will be much longer, I promise!

Jess,Julie,Sarah,Sam,Tom and I hurried our way into the tent and situated ourselves down on top of our sleeping bags.Tom was the first of us to speak up.

"Truth or dare guys?"

We all were unsure of what to choose so in the end we decided on dare.

"Alrighty then, I dare all of us to strip completely naked and stay this way til the end of the game."

Everyone sat in shock at Tom's dare, but stirred about and one by one we all rose preparing ourselves to go nude. Julie was the first to as she was already in her thong and bra. She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together as she shimmied it down her big, round ass and hips. Her thong dropped down to her toes as she tossed it into the pile of her other clothes. I peered over and noticed she was quite well maintained, her pussy completely shaven, looking very silky smooth.

Next was me. I stood there trying to mount courage as I easily slid off my shirt, not really worried about my friends seeing shirtless, as they have done many times before. Next to go was my pants, which I unzipped and uneasily slid down and kicked off, as I then stood there in just boxer briefs with my cock growing within them, causing it to tent up at the sight of the 3 girls stripping. I closed my eyes and took a big gulp of courage as I dropped my boxers. I wasn't too worried as I was about 6 or 7 inches, and all hair was trimmed as I find it unappealing. The girls stopped their stripping and gazed towards me, as they had never seen me completely nude. I was unsure of what they thought but I could care less, as I hurriedly sat down and tried to semi-cover myself, without breaking the dare.

Tom, Sam and the girls all stripped at around the same time. Jess and Sarah stood in their bras and pants for a few moments, allowing me to notice Jess' perfect firm boobs supported by a sexy lace bra. Sarah stood their in a spunky lil bra that supported her tiny perky tits, with lace trim and pink polka dots. Next to come off were their pants. both Sam and Tom were experiencing the same thing as me, as both me and Julie noticed the growing mounds in their boxers, both seemed to be average in size. As the girls slid their pants down, I saw Sarah had a pair of panties that matched her bra, and helped give her butt a nice outline.

Ahh, I ran out of time I'll post the second part of the segment tomorrow night hopefully! Keep commenting!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
Raging Rob

Sorry for the rushed pace of this installment as I only have 20 mins to write it in, the next post will be much longer, I promise!

Jess,Julie,Sarah,Sam,Tom and I hurried our way into the tent and situated ourselves down on top of our sleeping bags.Tom was the first of us to speak up.

"Truth or dare guys?"

We all were unsure of what to choose so in the end we decided on dare.

"Alrighty then, I dare all of us to strip completely naked and stay this way til the end of the game."

Everyone sat in shock at Tom's dare, but stirred about and one by one we all rose preparing ourselves to go nude. Julie was the first to as she was already in her thong and bra. She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together as she shimmied it down her big, round ass and hips. Her thong dropped down to her toes as she tossed it into the pile of her other clothes. I peered over and noticed she was quite well maintained, her pussy completely shaven, looking very silky smooth.

Next was me. I stood there trying to mount courage as I easily slid off my shirt, not really worried about my friends seeing shirtless, as they have done many times before. Next to go was my pants, which I unzipped and uneasily slid down and kicked off, as I then stood there in just boxer briefs with my cock growing within them, causing it to tent up at the sight of the 3 girls stripping. I closed my eyes and took a big gulp of courage as I dropped my boxers. I wasn't too worried as I was about 6 or 7 inches, and all hair was trimmed as I find it unappealing. The girls stopped their stripping and gazed towards me, as they had never seen me completely nude. I was unsure of what they thought but I could care less, as I hurriedly sat down and tried to semi-cover myself, without breaking the dare.

Tom, Sam and the girls all stripped at around the same time. Jess and Sarah stood in their bras and pants for a few moments, allowing me to notice Jess' perfect firm boobs supported by a sexy lace bra. Sarah stood their in a spunky lil bra that supported her tiny perky tits, with lace trim and pink polka dots. Next to come off were their pants. both Sam and Tom were experiencing the same thing as me, as both me and Julie noticed the growing mounds in their boxers, both seemed to be average in size.

Ahh, I ran out of time, sorry guys! I'll post the rest tomorrow night! Keep commenting! (:
Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
The Judge

Excellent evidence! but manange your time when youre in the courtroom (GD) Keep it up
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
Raging Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
Excellent evidence! but manange your time when youre in the courtroom (GD) Keep it up
Haha nice way to stay in character Judge! xD
Old 10-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #12
Raging Rob

Next to go were the girls pants, Jess wiggled her skinny jeans down past her round athletic butt, revealing a lacy dark blue thong. Sarah slipped of her comfy sweats she was wearing to reveal a thong that matched her bra exactly.Sarah and Jess slipped off their thongs just as fast as their pants, revealing Jess and Sarah's tight little pussies, Sarahs completely shaved, Jess's all shaved except for a thing strip right above her slit.
Tom and Sam both stood still awkwardly, trying to cover their obvious erections. As if they were sending secret messages, Sam and Tom moved their hands quickly to their waists and dropped their boxers. They now stood before the 3 girls wide eyed at the sight, as I quickly turned away, but at quick glance, both seemed to be of average size, and all natural as they didnt quite care about pubes.

Sarah and Jess were already sitting, and the two guys followed suit as they dropped down onto their sleeping bags. We all sat for a few moments absorbing the sight, and fact, that 5 of our friends were completely naked before us.

I finally came back to realization and spoke.

"Girls, truth or dare?"

The girls quickly responded with truth, as they werent quite ready for another crazy dare.

"Alright, have u ever masturbated? If so, when did you last do it?"

Sarah spoke first.
"Actually I do quite often, it's fun and relaxing and I'm just a teen girl discovering her body," she said in as inoccent a voice as she could make, " and the last time I did was a few days ago."

Next to speak up was Julie.
"I'm not gunna lie I'm a very sexual girl and I play often. The last time I did it was last night actually," she said very boldly.

Jess was last to go.
"Hmm, well I've never actually masturbated but I've seen girls doing it on the late night shows, and heard about it in health. I've always been curious about it though."

Jess' response caused me to start forming some mischeivous dares in the back of my head, but it seemed to me like the game started changing into a team kind-of deal, Guys vs. Girls, which could get interesting.

The girls all huddled nude in a circle and decided what to ask or dare, and I couldn't help but stare at their round butts. I, and mostly likely Tom and Sam started to stroke our cocks involutarily do to the sigh of all three of the girls kneeling and huddling.

They turned around and spoke, "Truth or dare guys?" they said with a sly lil look on all their faces.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
Raging Rob

Thats the next installment, keep commenting with your ideas, compliments, ridicule, whatever you feel is necessary to tell me! Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:26 AM   #14
Daredevil999

Raging Rob, can I just say that I love your name and avatar! Brilliant!
oh, and a great story!
can't wait for the next part...
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
Raging Rob

Thank you all for the positive feedback, let me hear more input, come on! Haha alright let me get started on the next section.

Sam, Tom, and I all huddled, but not as close as the girls as we wanted as little reaction while naked as possible.

"Alright guys, I mean, come on, we're naked, how much worse could the dares get?" Tom said melancholily.

We all turned around and told them we wanted a dare.

"Alright well seeing as how we've seen you naked, we dare you to let us jack you all off."

I sat there in disbelief at the fact that the girls actually wanted to do this. This dare same too good to be true, but hey, this nights been too good to be true so I went along with it.
Julie moved toward Sam, Jess towards Tom, and Sarah crawled over towards me.

Ahh sorry guys haha I'm just gunna stop here, I ran out of steam tonight, I'll be sure to finish this segment tomorrow, comments!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk