Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-30-2022, 11:13 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Box Lose Your Clothes On Time

A twist on an old standby to up the adrenalin factor a bit, hopefully!

Find the nearest clothing donation bin to you.

If it's within reasonable walking distance, great! If it isn't, then you may drive to it and park about one kilometer (or whatever you consider a moderately long but reasonable walk) away from it. You'll want to find a fairly secluded parking spot for this, I think.

Whichever you choose, dress however you like. Fair warning, you will never be seeing some or all of those clothes again! But they'll be going to those in need, so don't be a skimpy scrooge! *narrows eyes* These don't need to be your snazziest threads, but don't give them stained, frayed junk all full of holes, either. And for fuck's sake, wash them first? *exasperated sigh*

Now. Either before-hand, or on your way, you're gonna download a repeatable timer app for your phone. Or... I guess bring a stop-watch, if you're a dinosaur like me? I dunno.

Point is, when you arrive, you're gonna set a timer. The last digit of the hour, and the minutes, of the time at which you arrive at the donation box will become the minutes and seconds for your repeating timer. (It should count down, alert you, reset, count down again, etc without too much input. Or... with input if you don't mind the distraction.) Use military time if you know how (it just makes the odds of the numbers a bit more even). If not... eh. It's fine, just use what you know.

So, for example, if you arrive at 11:38 p.m., then your timer should be set to go off every 1 minute and 38 seconds. In military time, if you're using it, that's 23:38, so 3 minutes and 38 seconds.

Yes, there will likely be noise, vibration, light, or all of the above, every so often, while you're gradually stripping yourself naked! Exciting, isn't it?

Now take off a shoe. Either one is fine, but just one.

Put it in the bin and start the timer.

Wheeeeee! It's gone, now! And now you stand there in one shoe and one sock, until your timer goes off!

Then in goes the other shoe.

Another alert, and one sock.

Continue this, in reverse-order of embarrassment for you, starting with the item of clothing you're least embarrassed to be seen without, progressing to the very most humiliating one (probably your lower underwear... maybe your t-shirt, it's up to you what makes you tremble and leak the hardest to imagine surrendering forever!)

You may not add clothing prematurely. You're gonna stand there, or pace around the area, like a total freak, as you wait, all shaking and scared and horny, for your phone (or stop-watch, you ancient dare-freak) to instruct you to permanently expose yourself more, and more, bit by bit, your dwindling stash of clothing locked away right beside you but forever out of reach. Wow, that got kinda poetic... Anyway...

The timer means you have a little leeway. If someone walks by, you can start strolling, pretending to totally not be a freak hanging out in some bizarre state of undress by a clothing donation box... but you can only pretend for so long; sooner or later, depending on your timer, you've gotta get back to the box!

That means a shorter timer might be lucky, 'cause you don't have to hang around for as long... but it might take away your option not to strip off your pants and dump them in the bin right in front of a bewildered passer-by if the timing goes just wrong.

If you miss a timer completely (the next timer goes off before you've donated the item for the one you missed), you're done. Count how many items you're still wearing, and contact me for that much punishment... and donate every last stitch on your body. Into the bin, bad boy/girl/toy! (Er, your clothes. Not you. You don't go in the bin. You probably don't fit, but... yeah.)

Now, here's the good news! You may stop any time you like! You don't have to donate everything you're wearing. You can totally be a greedy, cowardly pig, and deprive those poor starving children of your precious underwear just to save yourself a little bit of embarrassment. I mean, that's a totally valid life choice. :P

But for every item of clothing you have on when you turn off your timer and start to slink your scandalously under-clad (hopefully naked!) self home, you will politely ask for an appropriate punishment at the end of your report. (If you don't have dislikes/punishments, please list them as part of your request.) So think about that before you chicken out, and consider donating your last stitch to charity. ('cause you're absolutely not doing this because you're a horny little slut Of course you're not.)

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 06-12-2022, 05:21 AM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Nice. I like the addition of the timer. I have done the donation before. But the twist of having to wait for the timer for each piece of clothing sure adds a twist to it!

Now that warmer weather is here, will have to try this one!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing destruction, exhibitionism, humiliation, naked for charity, naked in public