Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #91
yeya(:

Hm :/ disappointed when i saw i was at the end.....cant wait for you to write again (: i couldnt stop laughing! ^_^
yeya(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #92
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 12

We all get up, get a beach towel from the closet, and walk out to the pool. Everyone jumps in except me, I walk over to the shallow end and sit on the bottom of the stairs.

Jordan: (swims over to me) Whats up Kit Cat, aren't ya gonna come in?

Cathryn: I can't. It's kind of hard to swim with just one arm.

Jordan: (takes hold of my right hand, and starts walking into the pool) Come on, you can atleast just stand in the shallow end.

Cathryn: I guess that's okay, but I don't want to go under the water.

Jordan: Okay. (We get half way at the end of 4ft. He lets go of my hand and I hold on to the edge of the pool)

All of the guys are still in the deep end (at 8ft), goofying off. The then all start swimming over to me.

Jeremy: (puts his arm around me) Hey sis. So we've decided to stay around where you're able to touch, so you wont be left out.

Cathryn: K, I don't care. But thanks, I guess.

Jeremy: Bradon, it's your turn to pick the dare.

Bradon: Okay. (Sees the vollyball net) I dare all of us to play a game of volleyball. And when we take our showers after this, the loosers get to wash off the winners.

Kaiden: That sounds intresting.

James: Wait, but Cathryn won't be able to play because of her wrist.

Bradon: Oh, yeah. She can sit out.

Kaiden: How about we wait until Zacarie gets here, so he can take Cathryn's place. Then know one on our team will have to sit out.

Bradon: Okay, that's cool.

Logan: Until then, how about just a fun game of chicken fight.

Jeremy: Okay.

Logan: Me and James, agianst Bradon and kaiden.

Cathryn: Wouldn't it be hard for a midget like you, to hold a giant streen bean... (I immediatly cut my self off, when I just relized I accidently called James a giant streen bean)

James: (comes close to me, almost up in my face)What were you just about to call me?

Cathryn: Nothing... I love you.

James: A giant streen bean? You know I hate being called that.

Cathryn: (trying not to laugh) I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way.

Logan: Haha, thats what she said.

Cathryn: Ew, you're such a perv.

James: I think I might have to get you back for that.

Cathryn: (jokingly) Oooh I'm so scared.

James: You ought to be. I think I'm gonna have to tickle you. (James holds me close around his right arm, and starts tickling me with his left)

Cathryn: (laughing) No, James. Please stop. I'm sorry.

James: (laughing at me) Say Uncle.

Cathryn: (trying to get away from James) Jeremy, help me. James, please stop. I love you.

James: (stops tickling me, and holds me close in his arms)I know. I love you too. (kiss me on the lips)

Logan: Now I know where Cathryn's tickle spots are.

Cathryn: Logan, don't you dare even think about it.

Logan: Okay. So James, are ya playin or not?

James: I don't know. (turns me around to where my back is against his chest, and puts his arms around my waste) I think I want to stay here with my kitty cat.(kisses me on the cheek)

Logan: Ew. Okay. Then Me and Jordan, against Kaiden and Bradon.

Bradon and Kaiden: Okay.

Kaiden gets on Bradon's shoulder, and Jordan gets on Logan's shoulder. They move down to 6ft deep. Just as they were about to start the the fight, our front door bell rings, causes to distract Jordan and makes him fall off Logan's shoulder.

Jeremy: Cat, can you go get that? It's probably Zacarie.

Trey: That's wierd. Zacarie said that he would come around back to that door. (points at our door, that goes out into the back yard)

Cathryn: Okay. I'll go see who it is. (James lets go of my waste. I walk up staris out of the pool. I dry myself off, and wrap my towel around me.) Logan where did you put my clothes?

Logan: There in the living room, laying ontop of the couch.

Cathryn: K, thanks. I'm just going to put them back on to answer the door. I'll be right back.

I leave the pool, and enter the living room. I see where Logan had left my clothes, and quickly put them on before answering the door. The doorbell rings again.

Cathryn: (thinking it was Zacarie, I open the door) Hey Zacarie... (In dissapointment, I see that it wasn't Zacarie, it was my ex-boyfriend Justin) You're not Zacarie. (I'm a bit confused of why he was here)

Justin: (ignoring my comment) Hey.

Cathryn: I thought you're suppose to be in prison.

Justin: I was, but I'm out now. Since I've been good, they let me out early. I'm just on probation now.

Cathryn: Oh. What are you doing here?

Justin: I need to talk to you. Are you here alone?

Cathryn: No. My brother, and his friends are out back at the pool. What do you want?

Justin: Oh. Okay. Can I come in?

Cathryn: No. You're not welcomed into my home. I think you should go. (I start to close the door, but justin stops me)

Justin: No. I'm not leaving until I talk to you.

Cathryn: I don't want to talk to you. I've been doing good ignoring you. Now, bye. (I try to shut the door again, but justin leans his hand against the door to stop me)

Justin: You can't ignore me forever Cathryn!

Cathryn: I have been for the past 2 years. After you blackmailed me, I made a promise to myself that I was done with you, and would never have anything to do with you ever again.

Justin: Look. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

[back at the pool...]

Zacarie finally showed up at the back door. Jeremy got out of the pool, dryed himself off with his towel, and wrapped it around his waste. He unlocked the back door and let Zacarie in. (Zacarie came in wearing light blue skinnyjeans, a black sirt with the Batman logo on it, and black red laced converse).

Jeremy: Hey Zac, long time no see.

Zacarie: Yeah, tell me about it. It's been like since the last day of school since I've seen yall. Where's Cathryn?

Jeremy: Probably still up stairs, searching for you at the front door. Din dong ditch?

Zacarie: Haha, what? I just parked out in the back beside your fence, and jumped over. I think I did see someone else at the door.

Jeremy:Oh ok.

Cathryn: (still at the front door with justin, I yell for help) JEREMY, JAMES, HELP!!!

Jeremy: (heres me yell for help) Shit. Zac can you go upstairs with me to make sure Cat's okay? I'm going to need you to grabb at least my shorts that are laying on the couch.

Zacarie: Okay.

James get out of the pool,wrapps a towel around his waste, and goes upstairs with Zacarie and Jeremy. There now upstairs, Jeremy pokes his head out from behinde a wall, and sees me trying to keep Justin from coming in.

Jeremy: (whispers) Shit. It's Justin. Zacarie, quickly go get mine and James's shorts. Don't let Justin see you.

Zacarie: Okay. (He quickly and quietly walks over to the couch. He picks up Jeremy's and James' shorts, and tosses them to Jeremy. James and Jeremy quickly put their shorts on.)

[back to me and Justin...]

Cathryn: Justin get off my property and leave me alone!

Justin: No! Like I said before I need to talk to you. That's it, I tried being nice. Looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way.(Justin grabbs my wrist, and pulls it off the door. He opens the door to let himself in)

Cathryn: (I'm trying to pull away from Justin) No! Justin, please let me go!

Justin: No. (grabbs both of my wrists, and lifts me off the ground to where my face meets his) Just let me talk to you. PLEASE!

Cathryn: (I start crying scared. I feel just crushing my bone more in my left wrist, and it's really hurting) OW. Justin, please let go. Your crushing my wrist.

Justin: We're going to you room to talk. Now lets go. (He puts me over his shoulder and starts to take me to my room.

Cathryn: JAMES!!! JEREMY!!! HELP!!!!!!

Jeremy: (walks in the living room) You better fucking put her down! NOW! And get the fucking hell out of my house!!!

Justin: (he puts me down, but still holding on tomy left wrist) Jeremy, just please let me talk to her.

Cathryn: (I see Zacarie and James behinde Jeremy) Please help me! (Justin takes his other hand and covers my mouth)Mmmmph!!!

James: Let her go!!!

Jeremy: Justin, if you don't let my sister go and leave my house. I will call the cops.

Justin: (talking to me) Stupid bitch. (pushes me towards Jeremy. I almost fall, but James and Zacarie catches me) Fine, you win. You can't ignore me forever Cathryn! Make sure to check your text messages. (Justin left, and shut the door behinde him)

James: (holding me in his arms, im still crying) It's okay Cat. He's gone now. I promise he won't ever hurt you again.

Jeremy: You okay sis?

Cathryn: No, he hurt me. He made my wrist worse, I think he broke it. It really hurts. I wish I never met him.

Jeremy: Come on. Lets go back out to the pool, and let Bradon take a look at you wrist.

Cathryn: Okay. Can I have an ice pack for my wrist?

Jeremy: Yeah, I'll go get it. You guys can go ahead and go back out to the pool, I'll be right behinde ya.

James: Okay. (picks me up, carrying me like a baby)

Cathryn: James it's my wrist thats broken, not my foot. I can still walk.

James: (kisses my lips) Oh just hush, and let me carry my baby.

Cathryn: (laughing at James' coment) Okay, daddy.

Zacarie, James and I are now back at the pool. James lays me down on one of the recliner chairs by the pool. Jeremy is also now back at the pool, and hands me the ice pack. The others were still in the pool playing chicken fight.

Trey: Hey Zacarie, want to join us?

Zacarie: Yeah, sure. (he takes his clothes off, and jumps in the pool)

Jeremy: Hey, Bradon, we need a doctor.

Bradon: K, I'm coming. (Bradon throws Kaiden off his shoulders under water, and hops out of the pool)

Kaiden: (swims back up to the surface, choking on water) Dude?!? Couldn't let me down gently?

Bradon: Sorry. (talking to Jeremy) Whats up.

Jeremy: Clutzilla over here rejured her wrist.

Cathryn: Oh, shut up Jeremy. You know that's not how it happened.

Jeremy: Sorry, it was just a joke.

Bradon: (sits down next to me) Let me see it. (I remove the ice pack, he unwraps my bandage, and the skin on my wrist is bright red,with a bit of blue purple and black in it) Yeah, it's definetly broken now. Sweety what happened? Never through out my 3 years of being a doctor, have I seen anything like this.

Cathryn: It was my ex-boyfriend. He was here. And he grabbed my wrist. I don't really wont to talk about it any more.

Bradon: Okay, just stay here and relax. And keep the ice pack on it for about 20 (looks a my wrist again) maybe 30 minutes. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.

Bradon wrapps my bandage back up, and jumps back in the pool. Jeremy and James take their shorts back off, and jump back in the pool as well.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 03-29-2011 at 10:46 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #93
SrattNights11
Account Banned

Really good. I look forward to reading more.

Limits: enemas, eating poo, family/friends, unwilling people i.e. public involving them directly, wedgies, illegal, animals, blood, rope, pictures/cam

Im a switch but im: Proudly NOT owned, and leaning towards my sub side

If you have a problem with me, don't bitch behind my back. Say it to my face.
SrattNights11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #94
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

eeek!!! so good. please write more and more and more. screw editing i'm so used to reading mistakes on this site that i edit in my head anyway. just write. a lot. please!!!!!
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #95
Slushpup

Default Great story

Great story keep writing. Please
Slushpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #96
katebabe21

this is really good! What do the texts say? Can't wait to find out

Ps. Would you possibly be able to pm me when the next part is uploaded?
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #97
Silencedpoet

Please post again I have been waiting and I dont think I can take any longer!
Silencedpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #98
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Please please please post again

I love your story so much!! and its been like more than a month but i really really want you to post again, please!!
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #99
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 13

The boys start the game of volley ball. The rule was that which ever team scores 10 points first wins the game. Since Jeremy's team won the last game they served first. Considering that Zacarie is the best volleyball player on our school's team, I was glad to have him on our team for this game.
During the first half of the game, Zacarie helped lead up from 5 to 3. I was very glad that I didn't have to play, considering I hate volleyball,and I'm terrible at it. Tired of laying in the recliner, I get up to sit on the edge of the pool, & stick my feet in.
Jeremy's team supprisingly caught up 7 to 6. As time was going by we ended up with a tie at the final round 9 to 9. Zacarie spiked the ball over the net, but Kaiden luckly digs(blocks) the spike, hitting it back over to our net. James tries to hit it back over the net, but the net blocks it causing our team to loose. Jeremy and the rest of his team mates cheer in victory. The guys comes towards the edg of the pool,near to were I'm sitting.
Jeremy: Since our team won, you guys and gal gets to wash us.

James: Guys, I'm really sorry. I thought I had it.

Cathryn: It's okay James. It's not your fault. From what I saw they got really lucky.

Kaiden: Since Zacarie just got here, it's his turn to pick a dare.

Zacarie: Okay. I dare Cathryn to be my little child for the rest of the night.

Cathryn: Uh, Okay.

Zacarie: The rules are that I will pick your clothes, and you will do as I say. And you’re to call me daddy for the rest of the night.

Cathryn: Daddy? Really?

Zacarie: Yup. Oh and if you mess up and forget, there will be punishment.

Cathryn: Weird, but okay.

Jeremy: Okay. Let’s go upstairs to my bathroom so that the losers can wash us winners.

Cathryn: More like wieners.

Jeremy: Haha, very funny. You know just for that sarcasm you get to wash me and Logan,

Logan: Can’t wait to see Cat all wet and sexy.

Cathryn: Ewww. I’m sorry?

Jeremy: Too late. Now come on, let’s go.

We are all now upstairs in Jeremy’s bathroom. Jeremy’s shower is pretty big. It’s big enough to fit 6 people inside. It’s a64.1 inches X 64.1 inches rainforest 78 whirlpool steam shower with a iPod/MP3 player inside, also with a compatible steam shower with 16 jet whirlpool tub.
Me, Logan, Jeremy, Kaiden, and James went into Jeremy’s shower. While Jordan, Bradon, Zacarie, and Trey went to my shower.
Jeremy got the water started, and we all stepped into his shower. The water was set to warm temperature, and felt really good against my skin. Jeremy sets out men’s Suave body wash, and men’s Suave shampoo and conditioner.

Jeremy: (hands James the body wash) Besides using a wash rag you two have to use your hands.

Cathryn: Ewww. My night just keeps on getting worse.(before I start to squirt some of the body wash onto my hands, Logan takes it away from me.)

Logan: Wait., before you start. I want you to clean my cock off with your mouth.

Cathryn: EWWW NO! I’d rather kiss a monkey's hairy ass, then put that disgusting shitty piece of string in my mouth.

James: (can’t help but laugh, after what he just heard me say) Wow, that was like 3 burns in one sentence.

Kaiden: A tri burn. Nice.

Jeremy: Cathryn, you better watch your mouth, or I’ll clean it out with soap. Logan, you better not even thing about putting that thing any where in my sister.

Logan: Fine, whatever.

Right before we were about to start Zacarie and Trey walks in.

Trey: Hey Jeremy got any extra shampoo and body wash that doesn't smell so girly. No offense Cat.

Cathryn: (laughing at their reaction) It's okay.

Jeremy: Yeah, Go look in the closet next to my sink. It should be on the second shelf.

Trey: k.

Zacarie: Cathryn after you're done you need to meet me in your bathroom, so I can give you your shower..

Cathryn: (almost forgot that I have to pretend to be his daughter tonight) Okay daddy.

Zacarie: Good girl.

Cathryn: (mumbling) That's gonna be annoying.

Zacarie: What was that?

Cathryn: Oh, nothing.

Zacarie: K.

Trey finally found the shampoo and body wash and they leave Jeremy's bathroom.

I take the body wash from Logan and squirt some on my right hand. Not knowing who I'll be comfortable washing first, Logan grabs my right wrist and forces me to start washing him. I look over at James and hes already washing Kaiden's body.
Logan still not letting go of my wrist, is making me move down to wash his lower area. Knowing what was coming I try to back away from him,but he keeps pulling me closer. Because I was trying to struggle away from him, I slipped but luckly Jeremy caught me before I could fall.

Jeremy: Cathryn, stop trying to get yourself out of this. The faster you clean Logan, the
faster it will be over with. And yes, you have to wash every inch of our body's. Understood?

Cathryn: Whatever.

Jeremy: (fed up my attitude, and spanks me) I asked you a question. Do you understand this?

Cathryn: Yes.

Jeremy: Good. Now hurry up.

I'm hurry up with cleaning Logan. Jeremy was right, the faster I go the faster it will be done. James was already done cleaning Kaiden,and decided to help me out by washing Logan's hair so I could get started on cleaning Jeremy. Jeremy squirted some more body wash in my right hand. I started washing his shoulder, then moving down to his arms. I then moved to his chest, then washing his legs, and his feet. Before I started to wash Jeremy's cock, Kaiden grabs my wrist to stop me.

Kaiden: Wait. Since it's my turn to give a dare. I dare Jeremy to let me finish cleaning him off.

Jeremy: Okay.

James and Logan has already finish cleaning themselves off, and leaves the bathroom.I start to get up to follow them, but Jeremy stops me before I could leave.

Jeremy: Whoa, wait. Where do you think you're going?

Cathryn: I thought I was done. So I was going to wait for Zacarie.

Jeremy: Oh,not yet. You still haven't washed my back, or my hair. So you're not finished yet.

I already see that Kaiden has started cleaning Jeremy's cock by sucking it. Trying to ignore what there doing, I finish washing Jeremy's back. I squirt some shampoo in my right hand and start washing his hair. Because Jeremy is taller than me, it was hard for me to reach his head so I had to stand on my tiptoes.
Jeremy: (I accidentally get shampoo in his eyes) AAAAHHHH SHIT! CAT!!!

Cathryn: I'm really sorry. I didn't mean too.

Jeremy: That's it! I had enough of you. Just leave. NOW!

Cathryn: Okay. I'm really sorry.

Jeremy: (starts to calm down some) It's okay. Just go.

With out another word, I grab a towel to wrap around myself, and go to my bathroom.

As I walk in my bathroom, I see Zacarie waiting for me. Everyone else is in the living room.

Zacarie: There's my little girl. Now take your towel off and step into your shower.

Cathryn: Zac, I really don't feel comfortable doing this.

Zacarie: (pats my butt) That was a warning. From now on you are to ONLY call my daddy.
Mess up again, you'll get more spankings than that. Understood?

Cathryn: Yes daddy.

Zacarie: Good girl. Now. Take off your towel and step in the shower. Don't want the water to get cold.

Zacarie set the water temperature to warm,and I stepped into the shower. He steps in with me. Zacarie gets a wash rag and my squirts my favorite kind of body wash onto it (Ocean Breeze by Suave).

Zacarie: Close your eyes. I don't want to get soap in them.
I close my eyes, and Zacarie starts to wash my face. He's done washing my face, grabs my
shower head and rinses my face off so I could see. I open my eyes, and he starts washing my shoulders, an then down to my arms. It started to feel kind of a bit weird when he started washing my breast. Next he moved down toward my stomach, my legs and then my feet. He then washed my back. It also felt a bit weird when he had to wash my vagina and my butt. He was finally done washing my, took my shower head and rinsed off the soap. After he was done washing my body, he grabbed my Lavender Suave shampoo, washed my hair, rinsed off the shampoo, and did the same with the conditioner. After he was finally done washing my hair, he rinsed me all off, turned off my shower, grabbed a towel, and started drying me off. We both stepped out of my shower, and wrapped a clean towel around me. Before we could leave, he dried and brushed my hair.

Zacarie: There. Now my little girl is squeaky clean. Lets go to the living room where wveryone else is.

Cathryn: Okay.

We leave my bathroom and walk into the living room. I see James sitting on the couch, and go sit next to him.

Jeremy: Since Kaiden already took his turn while we were in the shower it's my turn. I dare Cathryn to let us all play with her little pussy.

Cathryn: (I'm in shock at what Jeremy just dared me to do) NO. I'm NOT doing that.

Jeremy: Then you'll be punished an be my slave.

Cathryn: Jeremy, Please?!? That's not fair.

Jeremy: Sorry, but it's the rule for this game.

James: Jeremy, come on. That's not fair. She's your sister, don't make her do that.

Jeremy: James unless you want to be my slave too, I suggest you shut up. Cathryn, I'm giving you one more chance. Either you do my dare I picked out for you, or you'll be punished and become my slave.

Cathryn: I don't want to play this game anymore.

Jeremy: Fine then. You're now my slave.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 06-16-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #100
KittyCat91

Note

Hey readers.
I'm really sorry about the late post. Right after I graduated high school, I've been really busy with searching for the right college, & jobs. Like I said before, I promise that I will NEVER leave this story until it is finished.
I just posted a new chapter for you guys, and hope that you like it
Old 06-16-2011, 11:15 PM   #101
SouthAmericanGuy

Good stuff, keep it coming.
SouthAmericanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:38 PM   #102
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Awesome Chapter Kittcat I cant wait to see if she really does become his slave or not or finish the game.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #103
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

That was almost mean leaving it off there.... Thanks for the new chapter though. It was great.

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #104
potter1harry
Account Banned

okay wow the best story ever

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #105
Tyrel

Send a message via MSN to Tyrel

I just found this today. I'm on page 4 and trying to catch up. It's great so far.
Tyrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk