Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-12-2023, 07:30 AM   #16
tarheel52

Here’s one I just completed and anyone can do. Long term dares and tasks have always been a thrill for me but most are difficult to complete.

The dare: Opposite pubic hair for one month
If you usually keep your pubic hair neatly trimmed or shaved, you must let it grow natural for one month. Likewise, if you usually have a natural bush, you must shave your pubic hair at least every two days for one month to keep it shaved for a month.

Bonus points for posting before and after pictures on an exposure site.

For years I have shaved my pubic area regularly. I just completed my one month of letting it grow. It was quite different looking down and seeing a bush around my cock and balls. It was fun while it lasted, but it was very nice to shave clean once my month was over.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 07:47 AM   #17
Sluttysoni

Go school in skirt and tank top, cut your skirt in pieces now cut tank top in half, that half is your new skirt.
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please ad to my denial thread and make sure I never cum!: ended for now
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422561

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysoni for this post:
Old 10-12-2023, 12:41 PM   #18
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What do you think is a dare you've done that anyone should try?
I've done a few things that were fun/interesting/hot in various ways, but I think the mostest (I don't know a better word) thing I ever did, was the first time I purposely walked away from my clothes. It wasn't terribly risky, and I didn't walk far, but it was an incredible experience that I still can't quite figure out. Except to say that it was wholly positive. (I can't even say whether it was sexual at all! Maybe that bit came later?)

Anyway. A quiet country road. A private backyard - in the middle of the town. In the back of your van. Your balcony. Whatever. Try it!! You don't need to go any riskier than you... need to.

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:43 PM   #19
pluky
getDare Devil

Do something at work that you can do in the bathroom without disrupting your work at all. Someone could tell you to take a picture of a body part or take off a piece of underwear for example.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 05:39 AM   #20
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. Going barefoot in a store.

2. Get naked in nature. Skinny dip. Leave clothes far away.

3. Dress in clothes of the opposite gender.

4. Drive naked or nearly so. Wearing only shorts or a swimsuit is a great start.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:22 AM   #21
danny_zero_00

1. Guys: go to a women's clothing store and ask an employee to help you find a slutty outfit (you can say it's for a party or halloween if you want). Bonus: change into it in the store and wear it out.
[I have done this one. very fun!]

2. Everybody: Stash your clothes behind in a hotel and then ride the elevator from the top floor to the bottom floor. Then walk floor by floor back up to your clothes (you have to walk from one end of the hallway to up the stairs and then across to the other side)
[I have done this one too!]

3. Everybody: Masturbate to edge once an hour for an entire day (while you are awake) and do not orgasm.

3b. If you managed once an hour edging, the next day do once every half hour but do not cum.

3c. If you managed once every half hour, on the third day, you must orgasm once every 2 hours for the entire day.

4. Guys, tie a thin rope or something similar around your balls and down to your foot so that with every step you take, it tugs on your balls (obviously don't tie them too tightly to avoid injury) Keep them like this for as long as you wish (within reason)
4. Girls: tie a thing rope or something similar around your breasts and then down between your legs so that one piece of rope is on either side of your clit. Run the rope up behind you up your ass crack and then back around your hips and tie it off in front.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!

Last edited by danny_zero_00; 10-13-2023 at 11:36 AM.
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 11:01 AM   #22
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
take 1.2L enema, dress and go for a walk.
after 15 min of walk you can release in a public place outdoor.

To fun, diapered with a mini dress on, I drove to my favorite boardwalk.
Went to the outhouse and inserted the enema. Took my walk. I fought the urge to release as long as I could.
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there where several people facing me. I popped in the restroom and yes my wet soggy . diaper was peeking out, and I still had a mile walk down a populated path to get to my car. I'm sure a few noticed the waddle

Thanks for the suggestion embarrassing and fun
Old 11-01-2023, 10:56 AM   #23
estrogen_princess

Ride a bike while wearing a dildo for at least 6 miles

23MtF (slave, it/its pronouns)

kik: estrogen_princess
Fantasy humiliation self-profiling kit

Likes, dislikes and limits

My teamup calendar, feel free to add anything within limits

In denial until my Master wants
If you DM me I must send you my twitter credentials, you can ask me to do whatever you want and then upload it or just follow the accounts you want
estrogen_princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk