Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-08-2022, 04:30 AM   #1
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

Default BDSM during pregnancy and with children

I think it's time to let the cat out of the bag, I am pregnant. I am freaking out with general pregnancy and then I keep getting these hot flashes of just wanting continuous sex and without BDSM it's not satisfying.

This thread has been made for those like me, who want to know and learn from the veterans how BDSM is still possible even after being a parent to a wailing kid.

I will go first with one of my main concerns - what is safe during pregnancy - can you go into heavier things before or after certain trimesters? I am a masochist, and spanking super turns me on and I don't get satisfied without a pounding or a beat on my ass,( which sounds awfully slutty but there we go)... Can I still engage in at least some kind of spanking? Is rough sex okay?

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk