Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-07-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
ManicD

Default *Ring**Ring*,*Ring**Ring*...Hello, Bush speaking..

Just read this story...

An Icelandic teen, MSNBC reports, figured out President Bush's private phone number, and called it recently, leaving a message saying he was the president of Iceland and wanted Bush to call him back. When police visited the teen, after being alerted by Secret Service, he would not say how he learned the top-secret number. Big Head DC is speculating that he somehow deciphered the code from when Jenna Bush called her parents during a recent taping of the Ellen show.

Source: http://bigheaddc.com/2007/12/07/teen...ecurity-scare/

and my question to you is...what would you have said?

Bear in mind that if your reasonably nice to him you actually stand a chance of having a well thought out convosation with the Leader of the United States, if you start shouting abuse he'll hang up in about 10 words.
ManicD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Sum
getDare Devil

I have a preposition for you, this is how you can keep power after your second term ends, get your wife to run for president. I'm sure for helping you with this suggestion you can send some of your nice compeltly legaly gotten oil money to this charity i've just set up.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:42 PM   #3
InnocentLittleDomme

Send a message via AIM to InnocentLittleDomme Send a message via MSN to InnocentLittleDomme

I would say "Wow, I can't believe you've lasted this long without being impeached! Way to go"
InnocentLittleDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

I would probably just do a phone prank on him.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #5
depp
SysOp

When can I have my free speech rights back? Or do you need those still to fight terrorists and protect innocent young children?
Old 12-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #6
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

So....which positions did you and Tony enjoy exactly? :P

Seriously though, I would probably tell him:

I think that what you have done overall has been good. Well done mate. Just one thing, try and stop the credit crunch/get scientists working on ways for cheaper energy. BTW, don't bother with the kyoto agreements, greenhouse gasses is all BS!

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
When can I have my free speech rights back? Or do you need those still to fight terrorists and protect innocent young children?
Free speech starts here! If tou let us say anything we wont people will fallow your exaple. (Mybe not but hell, it would be nice to say what ever came to mind)
so with out geting off topic. I would have told Bush that we should go to the moon and bring it here. Top secerate reserch says that there is so much oil you would pee in it. Since he a greed SOB, he would get the US to invest millions my be billions of dollers to get it. But all he would get is alot of cheese.
brownie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk