Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
drvaleyard
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow Happy Saint Patrick's Day

I hope you all are going to have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Don't drink too much green alcohol!

One of the local bars (aka pubs), where I live is having Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes! What a wonderful way to celebrate Ireland on Saint Patrick's Day and Irish heritage!

What the hell is this naughty Leprechaun doing?

Lovely, Irish stereotype joke!

Two Irishmen, Patrick Murphy and Shawn O'Brian grew up together and were lifelong friends. But alas, Patrick developed cancer, and was dying. While on his deathbed, Patrick called to his buddy, Shawn, "O'Brian, come 'ere. I 'ave a request for ye." Shawn walked to his friend's bedside and kneels.

"Shawny ole boy, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm leaving 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."

O'Brian burst into tears, "Anything Patrick, anything ye wish. It's done."

"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."

O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and in the true Irish spirit of his friend's request, he asked, "Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"

My Return and Regeneration!

This has been moved to my blog.

I have been away for a while and needed a fresh start. So read my update and Hello again!

LGBT Community Thread

drvaleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Me and my boyfriend celebrated with green food coloured cupcakes. And well just putting green food colouring in everything. So fun!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Digital

Location: Somewhere between the top and the bottom of the planet

Sadly where I come from, the land of the geordies leek' Saint Patrick's day is just yet another excuse to get pissed by geordies who don't care about Saint Patrick's Day or Ireland.

Then again I'm english and I would love to be joining them getting pissed.. However I have no money. :'(

In newcastle tonight most places do drinks half price if you wear green, there's also some bars giving out free shots on entry, £1.20 for a double and other amazing deals, it's VERY rare to see them so low..
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ireland, saint patrick's day